Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"old choons for well.... old choons."

Status
Not open for further replies.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Concrete Schoolyard - Jurassic 5
If Your Mother Only Knew - Rahzel
The Bomb - Akinyele
Get Down (rmx) - Craig Mack feat. Q-Tip
Tribe Called Quest - Can I Kick It
Nas - Silent Murder
2Pac - I Get Around
Im The Man - Gang Starr (feat. Jeru The Damaja & Lil Dap)

***thats some good old school hiz hop

Jock - - - Terrible outting in indoor on Tuesday? Any comments on that Luc?? Gross.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Old school? Are ya joking?

Here's some real old school.

STETSASONIC

Talkin' All That Jazz

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I happened to be working for a shuttle company in the Dominican about 2 yrs ago. I was the bus driver, I drove the locals to the plantations. We had a very old blue and white torn down bus that barely managed to reach an 8 mile and hour top speed. I can recall this one day, the bus was filled with about 28 dread locked rastafarians painted in their religious green, yellow, and , red . Our bus travelled 3 miles an hr through an old dirt beaten path all the while pure blue smoke ganga billowed out the windows..It felt like slow motion, an instant replay if u will...Me in my cowboy hat just stared straight ahead as the marleyesque farmers danced and sang to this song:

Superstylin - Groove Armada

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nas - second coming

Daz Dillinger - thug pound

Kenny Wayne Sheppard - blue on black

wang chung - dancehall days

Paul van dyke - for an angel

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
classics.......

'If You Don't Love Me' Future Sound of Prefab Sprout....... the world's most unlikely musical pairing. Summer in a song.

'The Bad Photographer' Saint Etienne
'Nova Heart' The Spoons
'We Run' Strange Advance
'Little Man, What Now?' Morrissey
'Eye Know' De la Soul
'Tasty Fish' The Other Two
'Come Dancing' The Kinks

hedkandi

Aug 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Drown" - Smashing Pumpkins
"Summer Breeze" - Isley Brothers
"Cried Me A River (Diesel's 5am Remix)" - Blue Six
"Deep Burnt" - Pepe Bradock
"Under Mi Sensi" - Barrington Levy

hedKandi

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes.

Get yer shell-likes round this lot, Luc can download 'em and take them round those children's birthday parties he likes to frequent (my ability to use the word 'frequent' is only because of the kind sponsorship and financial assistance of Mrs. Saint, without her usage would not be possible).....

'Waterfall' (Oakenfold & Osborne remix) Stone Roses
'Lemon Incest' Serge Gainsbourg & Jane Birkin
'Battersea' hooverphonic
'2wicky' hooverphonic
'Au Commencement' Etienne Daho
'My Rising Star' Northside
'Comment te dire adieu' Serge Gainsbourg & Francoise Hardy
'In Yer Face' 808 State
'The Man I Love' Sarah Cracknell & Kid Loco
'As You Turn to Go' The 6ths (with Momus)
'I Don't Know What to Save You From' Erlend Oye
'Sensual Woman' The Herbaliser

Hed, there are four things I can think of for your Gilles mystery (in the noo choons thread); as truly fcuking awful as Britney's 'song' is, it was big here (Keflavik) and he's bowing to public pressure as he is working for the BBC and funded by the television licence fee I'm supposed to have paid and for which I keep getting post through which threatens 'The Present Occupier' with all sorts of nasty things, one of which may very well be having to listen to Britney Spears, he's caning the Van Helden remix you alluded to, or the only people who listen to him during his Wednesday night slot are insomniacs, gays, or twats.

Speaking of twats, I expect your mate Luc will post about Toxic in a couple months. Give him time, the blu-tack from the Maroon 5 posters or whatever fcuking boyband he's on about this week will need time to dry before we're subjected to his next tidal wave of effluence.

hedkandi

Aug 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's mates?

Fastshow said:

Speaking of twats, I expect your mate Luc will post about Toxic in a couple months. Give him time, the blu-tack from the Maroon 5 posters or whatever fcuking boyband he's on about this week will need time to dry before we're subjected to his next tidal wave of effluence.

Fasty,
Erm, ta for your toxic explanation but your toxic insinuation of Billy-no-mates, Luc being a mate of mine, is effluence. Besides, I don’t use blue-tac anymore, I’ve upgraded to clip frames, pictures of Naomi Watts, carbohydrates, and music from John Mayer, Jack Johnson and any other guy that can play the guitar and sing.

Happy Hi - Frankie Goes To Hollywood
Living In The Plastic Age - Buggles
Sunshine Yellow - Bertrand Burgalat

hedKandi

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lifehouse - Somewhere In between

*********Indio - Hard Sun********

Ryan Adams - Drunk and Fukced

Wallflowers - Asleep at the wheel

Chaka Demus - murder she wrote

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
**Kara's Flowers - Myself

**Kara's Flowers - My Blue Ocean

Mason Jennings - Butterfly

Jason Mraz - Curbside Phophet

**Kara's Flowers is now known as Maroon 5, they were Karas Flowers up until about 1998, had one album called Fourth World. I didnt do as well as they hoped so they switched up there style a bit and i assume have done a lot better. Nonetheless, those two Kara's Flowers songs are worth the download. May also wanna try...Kara's Flowers - To Her, With Love.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
**Kara's Flowers - Myself

**Kara's Flowers - My Blue Ocean

Mason Jennings - Butterfly

Jason Mraz - Curbside Phophet

**Kara's Flowers is now known as Maroon 5, they were Karas Flowers up until about 1998, had one album called Fourth World. I didnt do as well as they hoped so they switched up there style a bit and i assume have done a lot better. Nonetheless, those two Kara's Flowers songs are worth the download. May also wanna try...Kara's Flowers - To Her, With Love.

Jesus Christ.

Thought I'd have a listen to one of your choices primarily because I've never heard of either you or Kara's Flowers. I was curious as to what a band with such a shite name would sound like. Unluckily for Kara and her flowers, the band's name doesn't begin to describe how shite their songs are.

That's the sound of a spotty teenaged middle-American with an unhealthy infatuation with Suggs from Madness, no discernible talent whatsoever, and about as much melodic nous as the theme tune from a programme which passes for comedy in America; Friends.

I won't even bother with your other suggestions, anyone called Mason Jennings should kill himself and won't have owt else to sing about bar his dead alsatian, his knackered old pick-up truck, and the fact his missus left him for a Walmart shopping trolley.

Having written all that, of course, if you're actually taking the piss with your 'musical' selections, bravo, your post is a study in post-modernsim and subtle ironic nuance. If it isn't a pisstake, you're a twat who listens to shite.

As you were.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow said:
Yes.

Get yer shell-likes round this lot, Luc can download 'em and take them round those children's birthday parties he likes to frequent (my ability to use the word 'frequent' is only because of the kind sponsorship and financial assistance of Mrs. Saint, without her usage would not be possible).....

'Waterfall' (Oakenfold & Osborne remix) Stone Roses
'Lemon Incest' Serge Gainsbourg & Jane Birkin
'Battersea' hooverphonic
'2wicky' hooverphonic
'Au Commencement' Etienne Daho
'My Rising Star' Northside
'Comment te dire adieu' Serge Gainsbourg & Francoise Hardy
'In Yer Face' 808 State
'The Man I Love' Sarah Cracknell & Kid Loco
'As You Turn to Go' The 6ths (with Momus)
'I Don't Know What to Save You From' Erlend Oye
'Sensual Woman' The Herbaliser

Hed, there are four things I can think of for your Gilles mystery (in the noo choons thread); as truly fcuking awful as Britney's 'song' is, it was big here (Keflavik) and he's bowing to public pressure as he is working for the BBC and funded by the television licence fee I'm supposed to have paid and for which I keep getting post through which threatens 'The Present Occupier' with all sorts of nasty things, one of which may very well be having to listen to Britney Spears, he's caning the Van Helden remix you alluded to, or the only people who listen to him during his Wednesday night slot are insomniacs, gays, or twats.

Well I gave these songs a shot. Holy good god. Your taste in music is embarrasing. I am fluent in french, your pretentious choices there are so god awful im sick to my stomach, mix those in with your gay house crap, and your dentist chair regurgitation and u have a fastshow compilation. What a waste of time. You are the last person on here to critisize anyones taste in tunes. Combine that with your argument about spears toxic song with hed job and u get my vote for elton george of month. Do not waste your time downloading anything this half pint posts. Fastshows ridiculous contributions to this thread have hit an all time low. I will never download anything this can of zima posts again.

Baaba Maul - I will follow you

Digable Planets - New York

Modest Mouse - 3rd Planet

Bob Marley - Sun Is Shinning

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: epiphanies for thick twats.....

I suppose it is that time that seems to come, every six weeks, wherein this poor cnut needs to be explained what 'taking the piss' means. How's your Premium Membership coming along? Just ask Mum (or Nan) to write you a cheque and send it along, consider it a grown-up's adventure.

Taking the piss is not posting some poxy songs by Chaka Demers (Chaka Demers!!!) or some angst-filled nonsense from the sound of Centennial's disillusioned, try and find some personality and actually write something worth reading. Otherwise, you could post your camp tributes on any other site in the world. And I wish you would.

While it's cute you'd stick up for your little chum, the point of my post was to get her (for anyone who listens to that shite must have tits, really disappointing ones) going and maybe, just maybe, she'd be able to take the piss back. Sadly, that is not the case and, frankly, anyone who has you as their spokesman must struggle to walk upright. Fluent in French? I knew English couldn't be your mother tongue.

Do you copy out song lyrics into your Home Ec 10 binder and feel as though Baaba Maul is speaking only to you when he/it/she sings? I once knew birds like that. Full of romantic ideals they were. They now have six screaming colic kids, are mortgaged up to the hilt and yearn for the days thick cnuts could make $21.00 an hour at Save-on-Foods. Talk to me, Baaba Maul, tell me it's going to be okay.

Forgive my inability to understand but why would you think I'd be offended you wouldn't download anything I'd suggested ever again? Is that meant to wind me up? I don't know who you are. Anyway, we both know you're telling porkies, you're like a fcuking moth to a flame.

Here's something to chew over and write about in your diary; musical taste is one, if not the, most subjective thing. You're bang to rights when you question who I am to criticise anyone's taste in music. Look up subjectivity in the dictionnary, tiger. Then go and look for an explanation of how one takes the piss. Focus, you can do this. Just don't forget to breathe while you're doing it.

'Fish' Mr. Scruff
'Days Go By' (Lucien Foort remix) Dirty Vegas
'Helsinki' Ashtrax
'It's Alright Now' The Beloved

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow said:

I won't even bother with your other suggestions, anyone called Mason Jennings should kill himself and won't have owt else to sing about bar his dead alsatian, his knackered old pick-up truck, and the fact his missus left him for a Walmart shopping trolley.
What are u trying to do here....Are u making fun of me by sayin hes got a bad name?? Or are u making fun of mason jennings himself?? because personally I dont think he gives a rats ass what "Fastshow" thinks of him. You're just about as jokes as the music u put on the website, im ashamed to even call that music. I dont even need to try and piss take u and your music, u dont that to yourself....

Beat it fastshow...as u were

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0