Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

One Dart's support group thread...

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poor One Dart rolled his ankle pretty good at training tonight

It looked pretty bad for sure. I thought I'd start a thread to help support One Dart in his first sprained ankle healing process. He needs help and suggestions on what to do next, so I thought TTPers could share their knowledge with him :)

Best of luck with the healing A. Coach :) Perhaps you can keep us up to date on your status ;)

+SC

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC said:
It looked pretty bad for sure. I thought I'd start a thread to help support One Dart in his first sprained ankle healing process. He needs help and suggestions on what to do next, so I thought TTPers could share their knowledge with him :)

Best of luck with the healing A. Coach :) Perhaps you can keep us up to date on your status ;)

+SC

Right, bawbag, get some bags of frozen peas on it. Don't eat them though. Just use them to help keep the swelling down. You're going to watch the diet over the next few weeks because your activity level will be down. You won't be able to post any of the grade 8s up any more during practice. :) If it makes you feel any better, Fannybaws, you still earned your team a point, as you stopped the ball with your left foot before you went over on your right foot? I think that's the way I saw it. Take care, big man.....you know you have support from two people on the site.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well as long as we got the point. I think it was Amanda giving me a little shove in the back that did it. :) Not the first rolled ankle SC but certainly the worst. Off to the doctor's today, probably should've gone last night but not being able to really drive kind of put a damper on that. Appreciate the support SC and Bawbag, I'll keep you updated as to the progress.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0