Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Onstad Lashes Back!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously...What do you think he is going to do? He is defending him as Mitchell is the only reason Onstad has kept goal in any international match of late.

As far as Lazy Jounalism...where there is smoke there is fire, and it isn't just reporters getting straight quotes from players who are displaying signs of frustration with the current leadership of this staff.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Erm, wasn't it Stephen Hart who called Onstad up for the Gold Cup? Yeah, that Stephen Hart, the "players" coach.

The reporter wrote words that the player never said!!! It's no worse than Ben Knight quoting Voyagers as credible sources in his writings :rolleyes:

Anyways, lost amongst all of this is what type of relationship must exist between Pat and DeRo down in Houston...

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Valid points Regs, I forgot that Hart was the one who called him...After he played brilliantly leading up to the Gold Cup for Houston.

Ben Knight quoting V's IS lazy journalism, I will agree with you there 100%

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any one that lashes at the coach should be getting the kick in the but. No need of that.
Good hart doing his thing behind the back again. Forget all that extend Dales contract and clean the crap up. Johny bluenose I can see some improvments in you hart as of late. Must be less sales. Cheers good to hear from you.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dale is a joke and should be fired! He was shocking when he coached the Caps and should have stayed with the u-20 regardless of his poor showing at the u-20 world cup. Steven Hart should be head coach talked to him in Nova scotia last year and the guy knows his football and it showed at the Gold Cup.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Johnny"choke"bluenose must be winning back to back national titles that is making me more logical

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The same Gers that have:
51 League Titles, 1 European Trophy, 32 Scottish Cups, 25 League Cups, and 1 player with 2 European Golden boots to his Name (One Alastair McCoist, MBE)

That is more impressive than Wee Celtic's:
42 League Titles (-9), 1 European Trophy, 34 Scottish Cups (+2), 13 League Cups (-12) and 1 player with 1 European Golden Boot to his name (Glory Hunter Henrik Larsson, P.O.S.)
;) As you were.

ps. See my Avatar, that was a fine day, there will be a few more this year too I'm sure ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The same Gers that have:
51 League Titles, 1 European Trophy, 32 Scottish Cups, 25 League Cups, and 1 player with 2 European Golden boots to his Name (One Alastair McCoist, MBE)

That is more impressive than Wee Celtic's:
42 League Titles (-9), 1 European Trophy, 34 Scottish Cups (+2), 13 League Cups (-12) and 1 player with 1 European Golden Boot to his name (Glory Hunter Henrik Larsson, P.O.S.)
;) As you were.

ps. See my Avatar, that was a fine day, there will be a few more this year too I'm sure ;)

Good stuff..........1 European trophy. :D One 'A' European trophy.....one 'B' European trophy which was won despite not actually winning the Cup in Scotland the previous year. Guess who won it? :D

F.A Cups are more important than the diddy league title anyway. ;)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you and I wish guy like Mr Aqulinni is going to step forward and help Canadian kids and our National Club. There is many more guys out there that can help. All we need is people to ask. Young Osik is a very capable young guy he coud start the wheel Rolling.
Steve nash could do it alone and his brother can have a managment job for a long time.
It is nice to have MLS in this city but our nuber one job is to fix our National side. Teams like Whitecaps and Montreal need to worry about making coin for them selves to stay on top. It will be nice to see if they can pull it off. All as one and Canada is the best does not matter what.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you and I wish guy like Mr Aqulinni is going to step forward and help Canadian kids and our National Club. There is many more guys out there that can help. All we need is people to ask. Young Osik is a very capable young guy he coud start the wheel Rolling.
Steve nash could do it alone and his brother can have a managment job for a long time.
It is nice to have MLS in this city but our nuber one job is to fix our National side. Teams like Whitecaps and Montreal need to worry about making coin for them selves to stay on top. It will be nice to see if they can pull it off. All as one and Canada is the best does not matter what.

fukc off mr base. Mr Aquilinni is in it for the money you dumbass.
Stupidity should be a crime.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Posh here you go again with your foul mouth. It was just a matter of time till you start again. Stop using that crap it is twisting your thoughts. Aqulinni has more money then he will ever need. It would bee nothing for him to help. I do know his fother and i do know all about the family. Kid you have got long ways to go to be able to open any doors. Anybody can get you name stop hiding behind the screan with your faul mout. You should go to Africa or any small countries down south. It woud do you a grate deal of help.Selling crap and posting negative things is not a posative way. Say hi to your dad and go and help him with work.
How much is the saled on piaca now.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Posh here you go again with your foul mouth. It was just a matter of time till you start again. Stop using that crap it is twisting your thoughts. Aqulinni has more money then he will ever need. It would bee nothing for him to help. I do know his fother and i do know all about the family. Kid you have got long ways to go to be able to open any doors. Anybody can get you name stop hiding behind the screan with your faul mout. You should go to Africa or any small countries down south. It woud do you a grate deal of help.Selling crap and posting negative things is not a posative way. Say hi to your dad and go and help him with work.
How much is the saled on piaca now.

so what baseless. I'm in tight with god. And when he was passing out brains, you were no where to be seen. useless twat. ya we are all so sure you know everything about their family. Let me guess you're there financial advisor. go back to the rock that you were hiding under.

it's takethepiss, not show me how stupid I am Mr. base. you're the chump

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0