Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Other than Sunday Soccer

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there a decent league in the Lower Mainland to play in that doesn't have games on Sundays, or Sunday Mornings at the very least?
I need a league to enter a team in for the Regular season.
Thanks .

KRIS

May 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlueNoseJohn said:
Is there a decent league in the Lower Mainland to play in that doesn't have games on Sundays, or Sunday Mornings at the very least?
I need a league to enter a team in for the Regular season.
Thanks .

We have a league in Chilliwack That plays on Saturday afternoons and the odd wednesday night. Its a Ok league looking to improve. This year our league champs made it to the Semi finals of the Keith Miller Cup. If you want let me know

kabr@telus.net:cool:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
John:

Are you guys the Surrey Dynamo in VMSL o35? If so, it should be possible to find yourselves a Friday night field; at least then you'll have half your games away from Sunday mornings.:D

The Sunday morning time slot was traditional since a substantial number of us are coaching kids on Saturdays or on Sunday afternoons....

Trece

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ummm... I think that the teams are affiliated.
I played for Rangers in the GVSSL (Surrey Indy League) but our team and Dynamo have joined up for Tourneys and now the Surrey Summer League. So currently I'm playing for them. But myself and the other guys I play summer with want to start a new team or join up with a club, but I want to avoid Sunday Mornings as a lot of the guys work in the Nightlife Industry and working Saturday nights untill 3 or 4 am doesn't mean good tunouts for 10am KO Sunday morning games.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0