Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Paintings

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's what I was telling you about, Kvnb. They're from Michael Sowa -- slightly Far Side-ish.

Rabbit infront of mirror

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

'Their Master's Voice' was used as the cover to The Beautiful South's album 'Choke' until Sensei's cronies at HIV Records came along and threatened to sue the best band in the world for liking this fella's art, soft lighting, and fine, aged wine as well. Probably.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
pretentions....

When I'm not reading Tom Clancy novels (whoever that is) and larking about with my other assorted pretentions and wild beasts, I can be found enjoying the work of a kerb-crawling child-fiddling French type called Claude Theberge.

Handcannon and I once tried to use his work for the front cover of our debut album. Fact.

For more on Canada's finest living painter you can go here; drawings and shite....

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP-Cultural Road Trip?

VANCOUVER (CKNW/AM980) -- The Greater Victoria Art Gallery says its exhibition of Post-Impressionist Masters is going over well.

In the first month alone, attendance has been a record-setting eight thousand visitors.

The Post-Impressionist display includes works by Cezanne, Matisse, van Gogh and Gauguin.

Victoria has the honour of being the only BC stop in its tour.

The exhibit ends March 2nd.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0