Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pakenham Cup 2008 Finals

Who will be Pak Cup 2008 Champs?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Chilliwack

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

beast

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its going to be a good match but I hope the nerves don't get the best of the players with all the hype this year for the Pak Final?!?!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow - That is well done PAU.

Congrats on the double for this year and I believe that is an unprecedented ;) three Pak Cups on the trot?

Good stuff boys,
RF

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
all y'all can go frig yourselves... todd still has the goal of the year
in my mind...cling cling...thatz my medals! pau nation..OUT.:bronco::knvb::wa::wa::wa::knvb::bronco::bronco::knvb::wa:

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
studs here, fresh off the plane robhino's parents passing the league champions medal and the pakenham cups championship medals as we passed through the international gates. chill, a bunch of muppits, always will be, and although they are good guys, they will always be the first of the rest of the losers!

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ok, the real studs here, got off the plane tonight at 12:30, boys were ringing me as i pulled into yvr as to me and robinho's whwereabouts. missed the dlp but ended up at jack's for the celebrations. Happy to see the boys pull it out, unrucky for the chilli lads., classy group of guys (except for eddy Fukcrer), glad gazza had to deal with him today, always chilli's game plan to be more physical than us and bully us into a loss, but good teams always find a way to win. feel for mumms, aaron and his bro, eddy and bollywood. good group of guys who will probably move onto o-35's next year.. billy jackson with his fifth pak cup ring and young robby with his second league title and pak cup rings at only seventeen years. Queeno, can i get a toe ring this year, i'm all out of fingers. hamered and luvin life, livin the dream studsy

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It truly is The Nation of Domination!!!

Congrats boys, I'm so happy to hear the guys pulled off ANOTHER DOUBLE.... back to back baby! Peace whaaaaaaaaaaaat???

Sad not be playing this year and be a part of it, but Dirty Birdi has kept me updated on all the action...and I loved the phone call last weekend with the changeroom chanting "Campioooooooni Campioooooooni, Ole Ole Ole"!! Made my day!

Good job Queeno keeping the boys focused, it's always harder to repeat as champs...but you guys did it in both competitions. Now go on and kick some Sooke and VMSL ass in the BC's....I'll be cheering you guys on from California!

Forever and ever....

-Moe

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats PAU!

It was a sloppy game but nice to see the "good guys" get the result.

Man of the Match is G for that strut after slotting his PK LOL - classic!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
#9 for Chilli probably still has not slept since placing his shot from 4 yards out over the Molson Canadian Blow Up Can.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 3 Chilliwack 2 (PK's)

Fantastic finish to another hard battle.
Chilliwack fight for every knock down and then lump it up to Cam or Bollywood. There is a tons of tracking and it probably didn't make for entertaining football. At least the beer garden was on fire agin this year!

A few of the lads decided to take the Cup to yesterday's VMSL's Imperial Cup final out at town centre. It ended up at the Roxy (again) with his ugly younger sister this time (Imperial). Wow that was a tough shift! :eek:

Ryan Smyth was very impressed with BC treasure!

Double Double

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We were in the Roxy????

I think I broke my liver, and Gazza with a classic call in sick to his boss:

" Hey it's Gareth, I can't make it into work tommorow. Why not?? I uhh, cut my arm off. click........hahhahaha F work!!!! let's go to the roller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0