Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pakenham Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard Peace Arch lost to Division 1 Port Moody in pks 3-2....very surprising result .

Anybody know the result of the Wack vs NFS div1 game?

Two more games to be played this weekend
Twu vs Surrey FC Akal
Poco Revolution div.1 vs NFS

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
PM Gunners came in with nothing to lose, and took it to Peace Arch, Even play for the first 20 or so, when we scored on a fast counter attack. After that Peace Arch started taking control of the game, however we quickly popped in a second goal against the play. Peace Arch got one back before half. 2nd half was much of the same, lots of one way traffic from peace arch, with Gunners defending their lead, Peace Arch def had their chances, couple posts and our keeper came up big, as well as some near misses. Possession was far in their favour. With about 5 left in regulation Peace Arch ties it, and our keeper comes up big with 2 saves on 4 shots in pks.

Both teams seemed short - Peace Arch looked to have 12, we had 11, with only one regular defender in the line up. Hard fought game, we may have had luck on our side ;) and we were ecstatic to come out with the W. On to North Delta

SoccerFan4

Feb 7, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Winners of Div 1 vs winners of Prem should be the final.........Fraser Valley Red Devils vs Poco FC will be the biggest match of the year!!

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Winners of Div 1 vs winners of Prem should be the final.........Fraser Valley Red Devils vs Poco FC will be the biggest slaughter of the year!!

Just helping you out. Would put Poco with a 7 or 8 goal win if this game happens. I feel bad for any div 1 team that may draw Poco.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im not supposed to like things the port moody club says, with our fierce div 3 rivalry, but I was left no choice cause its so true.

SoccerFan4

Feb 7, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do they do a redraw after every round of the Pak cup? or has there been a set bracket already....because after this weekends Pak Cup games theres only 8 remaining teams....if the Fraser Valley Red Devils "A" dont get paired up with Poco before the final, it will be the game of the year....7 or 8 goal win is a laughing matter, i'd say a tie and maybe overtime or PK's

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are obviously a glue sniffing Abby or Chilli resident with ties to FVRD if you think FVRD can push Poco to Pk's.

Want to put a bet together for this game if it happens SoccerFan4? I'll even give you great odds!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm all about new TTP'ers from new teams, but you guys would be hard pressed to be Poco's Master's prem team, never mind their actual prem team.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flying_Pig.jpgView attachment 8842
Do they do a redraw after every round of the Pak cup? or has there been a set bracket already....because after this weekends Pak Cup games theres only 8 remaining teams....if the Fraser Valley Red Devils "A" dont get paired up with Poco before the final, it will be the game of the year....7 or 8 goal win is a laughing matter, i'd say a tie and maybe overtime or PK's

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

It was only a couple weeks ago that the (then) last place div 1 Gunners team pushed you guys to a tie. Without a goalie, or sub. You're getting ahead of yourself bud.

SoccerFan4

Feb 7, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
over the entire season they were by far the best team in div 1...most wins, most goals for and least against..just giving them a strong chance in the cup run thats all

onlygoals

Nov 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
over the entire season they were by far the best team in div 1...most wins, most goals for and least against..just giving them a strong chance in the cup run thats all

By far the best team????????????

I would make a few comments about your soccer knowledge but the ttp boys beat me to it.

Go to fraservalleysoccer.com and look at the div 1 standings and see how they are by FAR the best team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0