Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pakenham Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought you were just taking the piss, then I went and looked. Gezus H, what a shambles.

I can see Poco being really upset about this... they like to score more than 5 a game.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, 5-0 forfeit, in a Cup, and in the Premier Division. Poco is strong and they have done a lot to be that, giving out Harmse T-shirts and so on, but anyone looking challenge should have been making similar moves or at least preparing with a full squad-ed team. Sad to see.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, 5-0 forfeit, in a Cup, and in the Premier Division. Poco is strong and they have done a lot to be that, giving out Harmse T-shirts and so on, but anyone looking challenge should have been making similar moves or at least preparing with a full squad-ed team. Sad to see.

Not much the premier outfits can do now that all the great players are in div.2 and div.4.

FV Red Devils

Feb 10, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Winners of Div 1 vs winners of Prem should be the final.........Fraser Valley Red Devils vs Poco FC will be the biggest match of the year!!

Do they do a redraw after every round of the Pak cup? or has there been a set bracket already....because after this weekends Pak Cup games theres only 8 remaining teams....if the Fraser Valley Red Devils "A" dont get paired up with Poco before the final, it will be the game of the year....7 or 8 goal win is a laughing matter, i'd say a tie and maybe overtime or PK's

over the entire season they were by far the best team in div 1...most wins, most goals for and least against..just giving them a strong chance in the cup run thats all

Sorry guys, we do not know who SoccerFan4 is and confirm that he is NOT a member of Fraser Valley Red Devils. We respect every team in our league. You guys are all right we have not won anything. We do not see ourselves as favorites for any cup like SoccerFan4 has said above, there are too many good teams and we are just excited to be apart of the cup.

Jag

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not much the premier outfits can do now that all the great players are in div.2 and div.4.
hey bulljive, its ok. you prem and d1 guys have to start somewhere. Once you're old, fat, slow, and start smoking you too can dream of an extended career in d2 or d4! It could all be yours....

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry guys, we do not know who SoccerFan4 is and confirm that he is NOT a member of Fraser Valley Red Devils. We respect every team in our league. You guys are all right we have not won anything. We do not see ourselves as favorites for any cup like SoccerFan4 has said above, there are too many good teams and we are just excited to be apart of the cup.

Jag

SoccerFan4 is a fan of your team Jag. He has only said good things about your club. You should be praising him. No one could give a siht about FVRD if you think about it. I know I don't. But SoccerFan4 has let everyone know who FVRD is. He really hasn't disrespected any team. Poco Premier results speak for themselves. Poco doesn't need a diehard FVRD fan putting them down to make them realize it. Wake up Jag.

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pomo Gunners 3- ND Titans (div1) 4 Pks.

We were up 1-0 then down 2-1 up 3-2 and it ended a tie and we shits de bed in the pks missing 2 of our first 3 shots.

Calling out shenanigans on ACBC for forfeiting their cup game. Its extra bullshit for a team like Peace Arch who had to play the first game against us and got unlucky and loss, when ACBC got a first round bye and then just threw in the towel when they saw who they drew. Pretty shiesty stuff there.

FV Red Devils

Feb 10, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
SoccerFan4 is a fan of your team Jag. He has only said good things about your club. You should be praising him. No one could give a siht about FVRD if you think about it. I know I don't. But SoccerFan4 has let everyone know who FVRD is. He really hasn't disrespected any team. Poco Premier results speak for themselves. Poco doesn't need a diehard FVRD fan putting them down to make them realize it. Wake up Jag.

Thanks for the praise SoccerFan4. A couple guys had asked me if SoccerFan4 was a guy from our squad so I wanted to clear the air that it's not one of our guys.

As for you burger, wake up? No one knows who we are? gives a siht, etc.? We let our play do any talking that needs to be done, you should try it. Clearly you need to refresh your memory before you run your mouth, you obviously knew who we were last year when we came to your home park, beat you 5-0, took a guy off and played keep away with 10 men and 3 guys from your team asked to play for us after the game. I don't want to waste anyone's time with this going back and forth nonsense, if you want to play a game, call me we'll set it up, let your team's play do your talking.

onlygoals

Nov 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the praise SoccerFan4. A couple guys had asked me if SoccerFan4 was a guy from our squad so I wanted to clear the air that it's not one of our guys.

As for you burger, wake up? No one knows who we are? gives a siht, etc.? We let our play do any talking that needs to be done, you should try it. Clearly you need to refresh your memory before you run your mouth, you obviously knew who we were last year when we came to your home park, beat you 5-0, took a guy off and played keep away with 10 men and 3 guys from your team asked to play for us after the game. I don't want to waste anyone's time with this going back and forth nonsense, if you want to play a game, call me we'll set it up, let your team's play do your talking.

Well said Jag.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0