Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Panthers cheerleaders...

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surprised that no-one has posted this yet!

Adult Magazine Courts Panthers Cheerleaders

Witnesses: Women Were Having Sex With Each Other

A popular adult magazine has made an offer to the two cheerleaders accused of having sex with each other in a Florida bar and getting involved in a fight, according to a Local 6 News report.

Penthouse magazine is courting Renee Thomas, 22, and Angela Keathley, 26, to pose nude, according to the report.

Penthouse is apparently hoping to cash in on what allegedly happened inside the Florida bar's bathroom stall.

The woman were having sex with each other in the restroom, according to witnesses.

Witnesses told police a fight broke out after bar patrons complained the women were having sex in a restroom.

Police said Thomas was charged with battery after allegedly striking a bar patron when she was leaving the restroom. Police said she also gave officers a driver's license belonging to another Panthers cheerleader who wasn't in Tampa.

Detectives are trying to find out why Thomas had the driver's license of the third cheerleader.

A team spokesman says the women violated a rule that bans conduct that's embarrassing to the team or organization.

A spokesman for the Carolina Panthers said the two cheerleaders who were charged in Tampa have been kicked off the team.

A Penthouse representative said the magazine will likely have an offer to the women in writing Tuesday, according to a report.

Attachments

• panther-cheerleader-mugs.jpg
    panther-cheerleader-mugs.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 244

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm going to assume it was the women bar patrons complaining about sex in the bathroom. I'm guessing if the guys knew they would have been in there trying to watch. I could be wrong though.

Also, are these 2 names right out of an LL Cool J song.

Angela , Renee.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
I'm going to assume it was the women bar patrons complaining about sex in the bathroom. I'm guessing if the guys knew they would have been in there trying to watch. I could be wrong though.

Also, are these 2 names right out of an LL Cool J song.

Angela , Renee.

You are correct, from Mama said knock you out album, Around the way girl.

So we can go out and eat somewhere
We got a lot of private jokes to share
Lisa, Angela, Pamela, Renee I love you
You're from around the way

Who in their right mind would complain about lesbian cheerleader bathroom stall sex, ridiculous. :D

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wonder if they used one of those toilet seat tissue covers?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0