Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PCSL - Tourney in Burnaby

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately, there is no betting on the Pacific Coast League because all of its players play in better leagues in the winter. If I had to pick a winner, it would be Seattle because they always do well in the playoffs. Does Seattle still have a team?

Let me know who made the playoffs and I will update the odds immediately. :)

Captain

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver is in, as the HOST

I am not sure if that is the way it works or not.
I think the top three teams in the Coast league right now are Victoria, Skagit, and Khalsa.

The games are all going to be played on the Turf, that is a shame. When Vancouver hosted a few years ago the games where a Swangard.

I think Victoria has the best record this year.

HOS

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The semi-final games are

Victoria vs. Vancouver
Khalsa vs. Seattle

Skagit dropped out because a lot of their players left to play college ball.
Khalsa will bring out the big guns this weekend but it won't be enough to overcome a very tough Victoria team in the final.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Current odds hot off the press.....

Victoria 13/8

Khalsa 2/1

Vancouver 4/1

Seattle 9/2

I know nothing about the league but I predict the following:

Khalsa 1 Seattle 1 - goes to penalties and Seattle wins

Victoria 2 Vancouver 0

Final Victoria 2 Seattle 2 - Seattle wins in penalties

I am going with the upset against the odds obviously......

Captain

The Teacher

May 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Victoria will take it, as they have a lot of talent with their young players - However, you never know who Seattle will bring up, which can make them pretty dangerous..

real player

Not Bright
Aug 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa will win the PCSL championship over Victoria by a margin of one goal.....Khalsa has more depth and have consistently played a great stlye of soccer since their inception into the league.

By the way the news on Khalsa 96 ers Sporting Club for the winter Preimier league is true and official. This will finally bring the talent level of the league up as I mentioned earlier Khalsa plays an exciting game !!!!

real player

Not Bright
Aug 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
had an opportunity to watch N.W. Khalsa play a couple times this summer and must admit the level of play I saw was very very impressive.....a couple of years ago I saw a couple of friendlys Khalsa had with Fireman " A " and on with Pegasus........ Khalsa hammered Fireman 7- 2 and beat Pegasus 3-1....and in both cases Khalsa was in pre-season and both those other teams were gearing up for Provincials ......... another side note Khalsa Sporting Club has turned out several professional players and several NCAA players in the past couple of years and I understand that the management ( Parm ) was directly responsible in getting full rides for the NCAA players and made the call to get the other lads pro contracts !!! Well that shows a certain mentality and level and that what we need more of in this province is people and organizations that go the extra mile for their players and believe player development......NW has also developed many Croats that were shunned by their own community. I played with and for Parm years back and can say with out a doubt that Parm and Khalsa are a TRUE CLASS ACT and I wish them the best of luck.......!!!!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please keep it on topic... perhaps try sending yourself emails for a day or two as practice :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0