Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Peg at Nationals

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First report from PEI:

We had a short jog and warm-up outside the hotel here... no injuries or tweaks took place!

Magic start :D

~Regs.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Short jog? To the end of the island and back. Last one back is a rotten peg.

No pressure boys. All you have to do is WIN! Not asking too much. Like Howie Meeker says, "You gotta shot the puck!" Shoot! Regs, shoot, just watch what happens if you shoot.

Good luck! :)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck boys. Be advised: keep young Costly locked up...I hear there are plenty of larger female types out there.

Seriously...keep him locked up.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Second day report:

Another training session and still no injuries... magic!!!! The fields we'll be playing on don't look too bad at all, though the one we're playing on tomorrow is pretty short which may help some of us older vets in the long run (pun intended) :D

Here's something worth reading...

This morning, the BC Rep comes into one of the rooms and starts asking questions about Next To God... someone says try our club rep's room (Peter Costley) as they were meeting Next To God for a coffee (NTG is here as a spectator, staying at a hotel on his own)... but then NTG came walking into the room to talk to Spada or something... The BC Rep kinda lost it and started ranting at NTG (apparently this BC Rep is the one that pushed hard for "sanctions" to be placed against NTG).

Anyways, here's the big news... the rep shouts "I'm going to get you guys suspended for the tournament", or words to that effect!!!! Erm, could we maybe get a replacement BC rep who is supposed to be here to fight 'for' us? Maybe send someone who isn't the youth VP would be a good start? Fcuk me, what a joke :rolleyes:

Just another day for the flying horses in BC Soccer :D

Next update after our first match tomorrow against Nova Scotia.

Cheers,

~Regs.

PS. there was a pretty big article in the paper here today that said a little bit about each team... for Manitoba they wrote something about their team playing in the ultra competitve premier league, winning 19 of 22 games, scoring 108 goals while only letting in 7.... sounds pretty ultra competitive eh? They didn't even win the league :D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos said:
Good luck and stay sober.
Reccos, you obviously don't know anything about going to the BIG SHOW :p

Regs, please don't curse the Peg boys with the chatter about 'no 'injuries thus far... :(

I've seen you score :eek: :eek: so show them what you're made of... :wa:

+SC

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,just wanted to wish you and the rest of peg good luck!!!Be sure to take advantage of the much cheaper than B.C. alcohol,which I'm sure you guy's are already doing.Also say hi to Mastro for me!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg 3
Nova Scotia 2

Doddy with the winner with about 5 minutes to go.

Nico with the first and Doddy with his first had us tied after about 70 minutes.

Great day for a game and we have no injuries to report :D

Women won 4-3 over Ontario...

Cheers,

~Regs.

simon

Aug 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
destiny is now in your hands. a good win over a province who usually has a competitive team there

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Destiny?!? Jesus simon, why don't you just point out they're pitching a perfect game in the 9th inning or have a shut out in the 3rd and be done with it?

One at a time boys. Who's next? NB? We humped the same side 6-1 last year only giving up a poor PK in the last 10. I believe I bagged 3 in that one... (pat, pat, pat :D )

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, NB tomorrow... they were humped 4-0 by Quebec today...

Alberta lost this morning 1-0 to Saskatchewan... pretty ugly game from what we saw before ours.

Destiny is the top card tonight at the Velvet Underground I think... :D

~Regs.

simon

Aug 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
one should understand that Peg now has the opportunity to create its own destiny. of course you, [bold]knvb[/bold], have only had limited experience at such things, but for those of us who have had the pleasure of winning numerous trophies, we understand how important winning the first game is.

a lot less scoreboard watching for Peg...just dont fcuk up

simon

Aug 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oops

[bold]knvb[/bold] = knvb

by the way, i'll be performing at the Royal City Curling Club this evening for all those interested in attending.

cover charge has been waived tonight

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0