Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Penticton 2005

lionheart

Dec 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So who's going up to penny this weekend. It's sure been quite in here since team ttp decided to go elsewhere and actually focus on soccer. Weather forecast so far looks pretty good up there. Hwoever, I heard it's gonna rain all weekend in kelowna. :eek: Girls are looking fwd to regaining our trophy this year. And our guys team is looking fwd to making fun of the penticton pcl team's 10pm curfew. C you all at nitemoves!

Superstar

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOOK OUT PENTICTON!!!

Lock up your boyfriends, hide your husbands, warn your brothers...cause THE SPARTANS are coming to town!

See you in the beer garden, see ya at Nitemoves but most importantly SEE YA AT THE PEACH!!

WOOOOOOOOOOO-WHOOOOOOOOOOOO :wa:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Lionheart
Girls are looking fwd to regaining our trophy this year.
Don't you mean MY trophy??? Since your lot fcuked off and didn't hang out in the beer garden for the post tourney awards some how they along with second place womens (Club I), top goal scorer (Club I) and MVP (Angie from Delta) all ended up in my trunk??? Funny part was the tourney commitee actually gave them all to me!!! :eek: Apparently I look dependable and hott after a long weekend of getting absolutely shittered??? :rolleyes:

pm me if anyone is looking for the hardware...

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
knights took 3rd place.
only 5 of our original team made it up but somehow we had enough players before every game.
great effort by a crew of guys that never played togeather.
cccrazyyy... weekend. cant wait for next year.
who won the tourney? penticton or poco?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0