Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

penticton may long tournament 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
thanks for that i appreciate it,

they didnt list a contact email or phone number....

anyone have something along these lines?

thanks

deaner

Feb 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey all, yes please do check out web site. www.pentictonsoccerclub.com (but not yet) we will be having our Tourney on the May long weekend. I will be putting up some contact info shortly. This will be our 49 th year or something like that. Maybe a TTP team could come up and show us how the beer garden thing works. We have been busy finishing our indoor facility so that is why I am late at getting set up. Sat Sun games with finals for the money on Monday. All games at Kings Park on real green, soft grasssss with Beer Garden. Limited to a max of 8 Mens 8 Womens Open and Rec Divs teams plus a co-ed div. Registration forms will be posted by the end of the week.

Should be Good,

Regs let me know if I owe TTP anything for this purely promotional reply, Apology, Beer, etc.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey all, yes please do check out web site. www.pentictonsoccerclub.com (but not yet) we will be having our Tourney on the May long weekend. I will be putting up some contact info shortly. This will be our 49 th year or something like that. Maybe a TTP team could come up and show us how the beer garden thing works. We have been busy finishing our indoor facility so that is why I am late at getting set up. Sat Sun games with finals for the money on Monday. All games at Kings Park on real green, soft grasssss with Beer Garden. Limited to a max of 8 Mens 8 Womens Open and Rec Divs teams plus a co-ed div. Registration forms will be posted by the end of the week.

Should be Good,

Regs let me know if I owe TTP anything for this purely promotional reply, Apology, Beer, etc.

Will there be a masseuse in the beer garden again this year, deaner? :D Arlene was a doll...

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can recall billy Jackson getting rubbed down one year. Seriously that beer garden use to be unreal! I haven't been in years is it still the same?

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Should be Good,

thanks deaner but i still have no way to get ahold of anyone to register. we want to get on booking hotel rooms

Selbbep

Oct 2, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi All,

I checked the website and noticed there still isn't any info up yet. I was just wondering if anyone can tell me how to register a team and what the cost would be and any other details I would need to know...

Thanks in advance.......

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like their website is up to date now with the dates and application form, I think deaner is quite busy these days as he's been quiet on the email front. Get your app in and send the payment , this is a fun weekend...Estrella de Chile is heading up to defend the title they won last year. pd

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like their website is up to date now with the dates and application form, I think deaner is quite busy these days as he's been quiet on the email front. Get your app in and send the payment to secure your spot, this is a fun weekend...Estrella de Chile is heading up to defend the title they won last year. pd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0