Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Peurto Rico Vs. Whitecaps

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The battle for first place is tomorrow, a Whitecaps win would leave us tied for first but with a game in hand. Hopefully it's not a regualr Sunday crowd out. Any TTP'ers going?

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
lazy cnuts, the southside is brilliant fun.

I regretably have a knights league semi final.

I think johnny and wolfgang will be there.

GEORDIE

May 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
MY 1st visit to swangard to watch the whitecaps :
no bull but they r shite . i often used to watch darlington +hartlepool home games as it was always difficult to get a ticket for newcastle or sunderland.
Darlo + Pool would destroy the whitecaps .
i found the standard of play so bad that i reckon the non leage teams in england could beat this lot .

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MY 1st visit to swangard to watch the whitecaps :
no bull but they r shite . i often used to watch darlington +hartlepool home games as it was always difficult to get a ticket for newcastle or sunderland.
Darlo + Pool would destroy the whitecaps .
i found the standard of play so bad that i reckon the non leage teams in england could beat this lot .

I reckon you are very wrong. It's always easy to comment when you just watch. Typical jibberish. Still remember back in 1995 when Wesburn Canadians toured England and played all the Vauxhall League teams and hammered them. They were all semi-pro and Wesburn were mostly amateurs from Vancouver and lower-mainland. Defeating Yeovil was the highlight I guess, but the point is, many are quick to dismiss our local boys. Geez, a chubby Jordy scored 4 goals versus Dorchester in one game.

How about the VMSL all-stars beating (or was it a tie?) premier side Sunderland several years ago. The VMSL all-stars also defeated Millwall several years ago while they were in the Premiership. I think the Whitecaps can hold their own against non-league teams quite easily Geordie but thanks for your comments.:rolleyes:

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I reckon you are very wrong. It's always easy to comment when you just watch. Typical jibberish. Still remember back in 1995 when Wesburn Canadians toured England and played all the Vauxhall League teams and hammered them. They were all semi-pro and Wesburn were mostly amateurs from Vancouver and lower-mainland. Defeating Yeovil was the highlight I guess, but the point is, many are quick to dismiss our local boys. Geez, a chubby Jordy scored 4 goals versus Dorchester in one game.

How about the VMSL all-stars beating (or was it a tie?) premier side Sunderland several years ago. The VMSL all-stars also defeated Millwall several years ago while they were in the Premiership. I think the Whitecaps can hold their own against non-league teams quite easily Geordie but thanks for your comments.:rolleyes:

Sounds like someone's fishing for a coaching job with the mighty 'Caps:D ;) Reading your reply, one would think Lenaduzzi is sitting beside you...Holy, don't make it so obvious.
~on behalf of TD, SUSC

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like someone's fishing for a coaching job with the mighty 'Caps:D ;) Reading your reply, one would think Lenaduzzi is sitting beside you...Holy, don't make it so obvious.
~on behalf of TD, SUSC

I'm talking about the players, not Lenarduzzi. I get tired of the off-the-boat Europeans coming here and slagging our ability to play.

Tell TD to get to work and if he's lucky, I'll let him join Bobby and I in a game of Twister.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
what ever happened to the all out attack strategy that waz supposed to be implemented by Tater Tot this season.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I saw the replay of the goal that was scored then called back... I don't know the rule...What constitutes keeper having possesion?

Basically the PR keeper was on his back with one arm outstretched with that hand on top of the ball.

The ref did have a shocker though, from what I have read in the way he handled Sebrango...A yellow for arguing the called off goal, then sent off for the second yellow, from what I was told the ref basically baited Sebrango into the second yellow, you would think after a controversial call the ref would simply tell the arguing player "I have made my call, enough is enough" show the yellow and then get on with the play and trot off...I am told he sat there jawing with Sebrango...too bad, losing Sebrango for the next game is probably just as bad if not worse than not getting the 3 points in this game as who will score to secure three next time!? The Caps have Porkland at home next, they are utter rubbish...8pm kick off on Friday.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, let's be fair.

The 3-2 come from behind victory over Atlanta was one of the most exciting football matches I have ever seen.

To be honest, the caps play a much easier on the eyes brand than they used to...what is weird though, is that it seems to change week to week, game to game.

One game they will be doing one thing all game and then do something completely different the next. Lilley was stuck in his ways and it adversely affected the Caps, Thordasson has some idea about how to keep things fresh, use the scouting report he receives on his next opposition, and rotates the lineup a lot...

I am a lot happier following games this year even over when they won the Championship a few years back where they played mostly defensive shell "antifootball"

GEORDIE

May 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
the ball was kicked out the goalies hand but the referee levelled things of a bit later . p.rico player played a long thru ball + the black forward would have been thru on goal but he was tripped by the whitecaps defender -it was a sending off offence but the ref waived play- on.
i was on the front seats + had a clear view + it was def a trip .

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ok...I have since talked to others and heard Bobaduzzi on the radio today...

Sounds like the ref was under the impression that all the people that came to the park paid money for their tickets to watch him officiate.

It wasn't Navarro was it? :rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, let's be fair.

The 3-2 come from behind victory over Atlanta was one of the most exciting football matches I have ever seen.

To be honest, the caps play a much easier on the eyes brand than they used to...what is weird though, is that it seems to change week to week, game to game.

One game they will be doing one thing all game and then do something completely different the next. Lilley was stuck in his ways and it adversely affected the Caps, Thordasson has some idea about how to keep things fresh, use the scouting report he receives on his next opposition, and rotates the lineup a lot...

I am a lot happier following games this year even over when they won the Championship a few years back where they played mostly defensive shell "antifootball"
Back to back nil - nil results.

I thought you said it changed week-to-week?

:D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0