Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pisstaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too fecking funny.....The only pisstalk you guys have is my weight which is no where near what you guys think, but then again the IQ levels most of you have are extremely low. Kinda shocking Capt is a teacher trying to figure out where he got his degree must have been Nauru . The website should change to Takethefish.com cause every time i put my fishing rod in you all go for a bite wankers!!!!

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only pisstalk you guys have is my weight

No, there's also the matter of your incarceration and your abysmal use of the English language. Those two, coupled with the fact that you look like Jarrod pre Subway diet makes for easy pickens!!!!

:bronco:

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
there you muppets go!!!!!! about fecking time......... as for you bronco nice one but you have not seen me in about 7 years so again like most of you , you all talk shite out of your ass, it is amazing any of you lot have jobs and a life. Better yet a significant other!!! Mind you all of you are from the gay capital of the world so most likely all have a significant boyfriend.Plus a side not Bronco what criminal record do i have i believe i don't have one!!!!! ya dumb SERB!!! Big head small Brain!! should call you Bronco the dinosaur!!!

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And your degree is from where? McDonald's Drive-Through?

Degree what Degree !!!! never said i had one don't need one just had to move to Oil Country i piss on people like you!!!!!! As for Mc D's never touch the place The Keg is my fast food muppet!!!!

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, there's also the matter of your incarceration and your abysmal use of the English language. Those two, coupled with the fact that you look like Jarrod pre Subway diet makes for easy pickens!!!!

:bronco:

the only fat thing on me is my wallet MOFO!! what is your excuse!!!!!!

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you actually started a thread for this? I think your ego is reaching the same size as poco's payroll :rolleyes:

Poco will never reach my heights!!!!! Only the proven ones have ego's and talk about it !!!!!!!!! now let's see you prove me wrong!!!!!!

WINNING!!!

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fat and big boned are one in the same

Please post proof.

p.s. no pics of yourself wearing women's panties shadow boxing in the mirror...

if we was the homo capital we aint no more

‘Hockey Luvin Homos’ turfed from Canucks game

Well this would be funny but yet again Henrietta or is it Daniela ( what ever alias you used last night) your as dumb as your blue hair last night , the game was in Vancouver last night you homo. If you were in Calgary you would not have made it to the front doors of the saddledome . What a idiot and extremely poor pisstake you might wanna go back to sportspage and then get drunk at the John b pub after you shag the owners daughter (when you were still into ladies)you muppet!!

WINNING!

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fat and big boned are one in the same

Proof please.

p.s. no pics of yourself shadow boxing in the mirror wearing women's panties...

if we was the homo capital we aint no more

‘Hockey Luvin Homos’ turfed from Canucks game
again you failed !!! WINNING

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
gay.jpg

Don Taylor you and your PARTNER should have dressed like this instead of covering up in those pinks shirts and blue wigs!!!!!!!!

WINNING!

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't read it and feck off then TOZE!!!!

Nice name did you get that name after a session in the bathroom or did Don Taylor give you it!!!. What a muppet

Definition: TOZE - to pull violently

WINNING!!

Toze

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
what exactly are you WINNING at? You live in Calgary - is that it? You pump oil or something... not quite getting why you are such a WINNER. What have I missed?

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
what exactly are you WINNING at? You live in Calgary - is that it? You pump oil or something... not quite getting why you are such a WINNER. What have I missed?

Well being in Victoria you have missed A fcking lot!!! now feck off TOZER!!!! lol nice name muppet

WINNING!!

Found a pic of TOZE on his profile

nerd.jpg

Toze

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Larsson -
great to hear from you.
Surely you remember the great Jim Henson - he briefly created a character called "Toze" for a very special episode - back in 1984 - it was brilliant. Toze was the muppet who understood that not everybody is the same - there are other muppets who are "special" - that might not be like us - but they are muppets too. Instead of pointing out or picking on them - we should learn to accept and understand that they are "different" - and it takes all kinds of muppets to make up our community - just like you big man!

I love you Larrson - you sure are different!

You can play at my house anytime!

Toze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0