Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Playlist [][][][][][][][]

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is obviously a need for this thread. My new deaf mates in the other one, electric on sugar and E numbers, need some guidance before everyone ends up doing a Van Gogh and hacking off they're shell-likes. Their also seems to be some concern about weather or not my songs pass strict new EU guidelines. Because of this I have listed the ethnic origins of the playlist. God bless you all and C U Next Tuesday. :)

Mary (Mylo remix) Scissor Sisters yanks remixed by a porridge wog
The World is Mine David Guetta foreign
Don't Wake up Policeman Junkie XL feat. Peter Tosh Dutch
Attention Commander Tom foreign
Empty Souls Manic Street Preachers Taffs
Wherever Mew Danes
Sister OneTwo English
Saints & Sinners Paddy Casey Oirish
Island Inouk yanks
I Predict a Riot Kaiser Chiefs English
Wires Athlete English
Banquet Bloc Party English
The Bucket Kings of Leon yanks
Thru The Glass Thirteen Senses Taffs
Army Corps of Architects Death Cab For Cutie yanks

:knvb: :bronco: :wa: :)

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Try this set as an escape from the dirge in the deaf bearded axe wound thread.

Wo shi ying guo ren.

Causes Unnecessary Network Traffic.

:knvb:

The Doves ‘Break Me Gently (Hybrid Mix)
Rennie Pilgrem ‘Coming Up For Air (Koma And Bones Mix)
Freeland ‘Reality 3d (Christian J Mix)
Lee Coombs & Dylan Rhymes ‘All Right All Night
Deep Dish ‘Flashdance (Meat Katie Dub)
New Order ‘Crystal (Lee Coombs BOC Remix)
Santos ‘Try To Burn (Original Mix)
Ulrich ‘??? (Sasha’s Involver Mix)

冇問題

:bronco: :bronco:

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This thread is as gay as the dumptruck who started it.

One thing remains unclear, are there any remixes in crooked tooth central?

Try this song to escape from the overcast drunk periles of mustached pasty queer playlist thread.

Citizen Cope - Nite becomes day - yanks

I just printed out Terrys last few post and wiped my ass with them, art imitating life; what started out as a thought in cherry terrys head, travelled throught his fingertips and eventually ended up as shite and flushed down the " brown friend" delivery unit.

how terry didnt get banned for that rasist comment ill never know.

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mensa look out

DickVanDyke said:
how terry didnt get banned for that rasist comment ill never know.

I'm being accused of "rasism" by someone obsessed with my sexuality and who thinks a pisstake is to quote every yank sitcom ever made by saying the Brits have bad teeth. :wa: This makes you that kind of proper frightening yank people read about in The Daily Mail. Someone who bangs the politically correct drums because Jerry Springer told him to but who lacks the simple intelligence to realise his inbred prejudice. So your a homophobic "rasist" but only if the subject is British. So it's okay to slag off the British is it? And don't you mean English anyway thicko? Most yanks pretend they have a Scottish or Oirish background so your "rasism" is probably only aimed at English people. I expect you also imagine I'm white with a bowler hat, a brolly and a copy of The Times under me arm. My mob are all Nevisians. I'm second generation English. I'll help you with that one. It means I'm black. I'm a wog, Dick Van Dyke!! I'm only losing one limb away from being offered a top job in Whitehall. :bronco:

Before you start stammering out some shitebag response you homophobic "rasist", humour me. I know this asks a lot of a guy with no sense or sense of humour but when you have a shite, what colour is yours? When the bleeding stops I mean. Now try to explain to me how dropping a brown friend off at the seasside can be "rasist". Don't strain to hard. :)

VincentVanGogh said:
This thread is as gay as the dumptruck who started it.
Try this song to escape from the overcast drunk periles of mustached pasty queer playlist thread.

:knvb: :knvb:

RipVanWinkel said:
I mean seriously what is whith you gay guys and the name Terry. Never fails. And drop the under 12 pedophile undertone. No room for gay child obsessed gay Terrys on ttp. While most of you snagle toothed brits.......
:bronco: :bronco:

MarcoVanBommel said:
In order to piss take GayTerry in full..... On another note, Gay Terrys need only reply to this.....
All kidding aside, what is with all these gay guys and the name Terry ? it's meaning must be a native sanfransisco tribal name ; the gentle glitter warrior. yep, thats it.
It seems like all u gay guys named terry will attach themselves to this minority rainbow underground flavored shite........
This site isnt british, this thread isnt new british songs posted by gay guys named terry. ok jesus........
:wa: :wa:

I still think its' cute you called me jesus, sweetheart.

As far as that "musical" nod you gave: this thread of for playlists. A playlist is more than one song even songs as fùcking awful as yours. Nod at all the shite music you like but put in the form of a playlist. I can't believe you weren't banned for that, that's a bannable fück up. Censorship is proper brill. You mustn't write fück or cûnt but you can be as homophobic and "rasist" as you like. Who made up them rules? Obviously someone as brainy as you.
Plus that shite by Citizen Can't Cope you suggested sounds like pigeons crashing through a piano and is more miserable than Morrissey, Leonard Cohen and Darth Vader combined.

You take care of yourself poppet.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Purposely trying to get around the censored words here is not on. If you don't like it, move on, it's as simple as that and that goes for everyone.

As for being called a racist, you got wound up proper didn't you? I believe you just got a taste of your own medicine.

Somebody get him a tissue.

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've never purposefully tried to get around the naughty censored words, lamb. I assure you it was purely an accident.

A taste of my own medicine? Are you all as thick as each other?

No need to answer that, lover. :)

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any music playlists for us then? Some people seem to get wound up when people go off topic on this piss-taking website.

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moving on

Now that the two tyre kickers have bogged off, here is another playlist for all my new pals to enjoy in between bouts of seat-sniffing and window-licking.

:bronco:

Maybe Plantini could sort us out with another fûcking awful poem to celebrate?

Hyper - "Shockproof"
Crystal Method - "Bound To Long" (Hyper mix)
BT - "Kimosabi (Hyper mix)"
Move Ya & Steve Lavers - "Monkey Scratch"
Halogen vs Nash T- On a Bridge
BT vs The Doors - Break On Through ( To The Other Side)
General MIDI - Bass Rokkaz
Spektrum - Kinda New
General MIDI - Entertainer
Iggy Pop - Motor Inn
Plump DJ's -Weighed Down
Plump DJ's - Creepshow
BT - Hip Hop Phenomenon
BT - Mercury & Solace
The Police - King of Pain
BT - Remember

Certified Unix and Network Technician. :wa:

駛唔駛?

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
冇問題

不用客氣

Today's playlist if for LucVanLierde to enjoy during his convalescence. :)

Distant Memories- Madoka
Ciao Bella- Eric Sneo
Higher Thoughts- Matthew Dekay
Afterburner- Madoka
Black and White Town- The Doves
Have 2 Be With U- Pacific 2
Intergalactic Planetary- Matthew Dekay vs. The Beastie Boys
Five Fathoms- Everything but the Girl (Steve Porter remix)
Such Great Heights- The Postal Service (John Tejada remix)
Breezeblock Mix- Mylo 09-03-2004

:)

慢慢行

I'm in the now and present too!!! :)

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
幫手!!!

Krafty- New Order
Surface to Air- The Chemical Brothers
Cabaret (Maurice & Noble remix)- Morel
Wide Open Space- Mansun
At The End- Iio feat. Nadia Ali
Hold Tight London- The Chemical Brothers
Come Inside- The Chemical Brothers

Their/There/They're playing the Paddy Casey video on The Amp (Sky channel 469). It always reminds me of you and those happy times we spent with one another.

Shame you can't see this!

:)

再見

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is still the best music thread on this website.

And it's all mine and my collection of chums who inhabit my head.

Tidy.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0