Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Playoffs Whitecaps vs Galaxy 20121101

Status
Not open for further replies.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD- Is what Miller has done anything more than what Etienne Barbara, Omar Salgado or even Caleb Clarke could have contributed for WAY less cash?

FFS...in 716 minutes of play over 13 games (8 of which he started) he had 2 goals, and 1 assist. Even worse than that is he attempted only 11 shots during that amount of time and only 4 were considered a shot on goal, so he 50% when he hits the net...add to that the 35 or so minutes he played last night and I cannot for the life of me figure out how anyone can make a case for him to be worth any amount of money let alone what he is actually receiving twice a month...insanity.

I reread my post and I believe I had said Miller was not worth the money but he had not played that bad and actually helped set up a few chances including the one he missed. I guess the point I was trying to make is take the money out of the equation and would people be blaming Miller for the loss the way they are now. It is the old Luongo thing because they make the big money people expect them to crap gold and everytime we loose it is their fault. We lost because we tried to bunker down for 90 minutes and it eventually caught up with us not because Miller came on the field. The bigger factor for me was the loss of Demerrit not only was he playing well and Bonjour was not ready to play but we had to use a sub meaning it was one less change Rennie could make later. Is Miller a DP? No not the way he is playing but he is not completly useless either. He like Hassli need to play up top with somebody but Rennie like to play with one striker and that system does not work for them.

Btw do the Rangers need a forward because we probably have one for sale. Not sure he is willing to play in a league where all the teams don't have change rooms but we can ask him;)

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also in the replay of the first goal it kind of looks to me that Koffie should have stepped in to make the challenge but kind of got caught ball watching. But Robson was probably the only player to blame there.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe he was signed more for next year and if he was able to crack the lineup this year then great but they weren't counting on it.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
from what I have heard, whether it is true or not, is that Ulisses wasn't able to speak english yet so rennie kept him out of the main line up (doesn't make sense to me but who knows) he has played in the reserves games and apparently is a scholes like tackler but not as accurate with the shooting and passing.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
great first half, looked like vancouver wanted it more. Young asian kid on left back slid in just in time 3 times to stop a galaxy shot on net. Really impressed with him. 60th minute robson and miller showed their worth. Should have been 2-0 caps. Nope those 3 fukctards showed us why they play in north america. Next play goes down field, beckham kicks demeritt in the face . no call, they get a corner lol. they score. rest of the game is bullshit

robson and miller??? whata ****ing joke those 2 piles a shite are

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tim it is not their falt. It is the dubm coach. Watson was tired by about fifty sixth minute. All he head to do was add Salgato to get bit of speed and size up front. Take out Robson and add a Canadian youngster, and we would have come home with a win.
Miller could play onother year as a right back. He is smart but does not have legs for a front runner.
Robsopn is just waste of time in my opinion. Two other players are begining to yap like him. Got to put extra pad lock if you talk much about them. Old Bob will wisit your garage. Picture frames are the go getters.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
TBL, that "Asian kid" is YP Lee of former Tottenham, Borussia Dortmund, and PSV fame with +100 Caps for South Korea and three world cups. Just sayin... He's probably their best player despite his advancing years.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
great first half, looked like vancouver wanted it more. Young asian kid on left back slid in just in time 3 times to stop a galaxy shot on net. Really impressed with him. 60th minute robson and miller showed their worth. Should have been 2-0 caps. Nope those 3 fukctards showed us why they play in north america. Next play goes down field, beckham kicks demeritt in the face . no call, they get a corner lol. they score. rest of the game is bullshit

robson and miller??? whata ****ing joke those 2 piles a shite are

Wtf??!?? Vancouver wanted it more in the first half? Does that mean LA couldn't be bothered? What was the possession in the first half?

Firstly, when you have the ball for less than a third of the time, you're begging for trouble. Caps could have, should have gone 2-0 up in the 60th but why is it always Miller and Robson? The lad (can't recall his name) who was in prior to Miller getting it had the best chance...in on the keeper and rather than show some composure, hammers it and the keeper stops it. Yes, Miller should have done better and Robson should have squared it when he turned away from the goal. But that's why the Caps lost? That's when they showed their worth?

By the way, it was Demerit's groin that went, he wasn't kicked in the face and it certainly wasn't a foul.

The way you talk is as if all the Caps' problems are due to Miller and Robson. Give your head a shake man!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
He was kicked in the face, it's not why he left the game, but it certainly happened. Dude's favorite Canadian Skiier/JD's girlfriend tweeted a nice pic of GoldenBalls pink boot smashing JD in the kisser.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He was kicked in the face, it's not why he left the game, but it certainly happened. Dude's favorite Canadian Skiier/JD's girlfriend tweeted a nice pic of GoldenBalls pink boot smashing JD in the kisser.

She is my girlfriend. JD just doesn't understand it all right now. He thinks he's living the dream. Idiot.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If it makes anyone feel better, LA just lost to San Jose in the 94th minute. Horribly defended free kick that resulted from a more or less phantom call. And about 10 minutes before that, Landypants once again flopped like a fairy at the top of the box.

Not gonna say I wasn't happy to see that!

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Then I stand corrected and humbly apologize. His groin did go and that was the reason he had to go off. Sorry to disappoint Dude but the girlfriend is now the fiancee....they had a wee engagement party upstairs a couple of weeks back.
Of course, I'm sure Dude could still move some furniture there:D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doing this from tapatalk and not sure it's going to work...
http://yfrog.com/nx4x2oxj
nx4x2oxj

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Then I stand corrected and humbly apologize. His groin did go and that was the reason he had to go off. Sorry to disappoint Dude but the girlfriend is now the fiancee....they had a wee engagement party upstairs a couple of weeks back.
Of course, I'm sure Dude could still move some furniture there:D

You don't think I know this? All part of the plan. Once she is locked in w/ JD, she is bound to secrecy forever. I have it all figured out, but let's just keep this secret between us boys and the rest of TTP, shall we?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I always knew you two had something. Saw dude leaving Gastown the other day from what seemed to be JD's condo even sporting the JD haircut.

Attachments

• Dude.jpg
    Dude.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 223

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For all those hoping to see Robson shipped out... He is on a 3 YEAR CONTRACT.
lol........everytime robson falls down he acts like an angry wee scots man banging the ground with his hand.....................

get up & play ,stay on ur feet lad...................

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whitecaps have parted ways with:

Brian Sylvestre GK
Tiago Ulisses MF (WTF) :confused:
Etienne Barbara F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.