Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier poco premier

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
who is the new coach to be?Mills former metro ford will not be taking the premier job :confused: who is in the running ,what happened to pena?did he throw the towel in or did he get the sack?are poco rebuilding or going with the same crew?

sid just wants some answers

thanks

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ok then!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the answers!!

I will have a talk session with me myself & I

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
your the intelligant one,STD,heard rumors of some asshole ruining a wedding lately what the fcuk !!poco lads never change,I also hear of some poco lad "the dancing bear " ;) having a go at someones young daughter in vernon,that is way out of order!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: If I was president of that club I would toss the cnut out of the club :mad: :mad:

sid

ps who the fcuk is hollywood from poco !!yeh the old guy with stick on tattys & the one with the fake tan all year round,who has loads of money :D oh yeh and fake diamonds in his ears fgcuking faggot :eek: :eek:

sid

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saw a few of the lads at the meeting last night, according to them Osame has been asked to step down and mr Greg Burket is going to take over for the time being.
Well done Osame, you had a good run and sometimes a change is good for the boys.
Greg is a great little player and a hell of a nice guy, good luck Burkie.

PoCo with a little shake up could be just what the doctor ordered!

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow sid tell me how you really feel. Don't keep all your feelings bottle up inside it's not good for you.

stdjustanotherconcernedindividual

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Saw a few of the lads at the meeting last night, according to them Osame has been asked to step down and mr Greg Burket is going to take over for the time being.
Well done Osame, you had a good run and sometimes a change is good for the boys.
Greg is a great little player and a hell of a nice guy, good luck Burkie.

PoCo with a little shake up could be just what the doctor ordered!

It's just not going to be the same with out Osama.... I mean, who am I gonna TTP on here every week :(

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
Wow sid tell me how you really feel. Don't keep all your feelings bottle up inside it's not good for you.

stdjustanotherconcernedindividual
maybe the only thing getting bottled is your big fcuking heed twat :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

sidaintnosaint

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's much better. Now take a deep breath, hold and exhale: deep breath, hold and exhale: just keep repeating untill the little hampster wakes up.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear that skytrain was the first guy osama wanted to get rid of badly!why would you get rid of a carachter guy like him ,doesnt make sense,maybe it was mark kellys decision not bin maddens!!

sid

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now now Sidney...

Always trying to stir the pot!

Tell the truth now! SID IS THE NEW COACH, AND PRESIDENT OF POCO CITY FC!!!!!!!

And the crowd goes...!?!?!?!?!?!

Aw, who the fcuk cares, I'm going fishing!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
thanks argyle !!!!!!!! :eek: but thats MR PRESIDENT TO YOU!! :p :p ;) :D

SID THINKS THAT std has aids like kn V-D

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow that was witty it looks like the hamster is awake but it is too bad that the wheel has seized.

sid said:
SID THINKS

Isn't that an oxy moron or is it just a moron I never can remember.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear that poco citys new coach has STD's and he likes taking hamsters up the bum :eek: :eek: :D as for him coaching uncoachables that wil be interesting,SomeTroubledDick(std) your becoming a wart on my ass :eek: :bronco: :knvb: :wa:

dontfcukwiththesidhamster

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright guys, that's enough elementary school stuff. Let's get on with it or stuff will start disappearing.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its a pity you couldnt disappear off this planet :eek: :knvb:

as for coaching in poco shitty KN v-d you would be a shoe in ------------STDs bum :eek: :eek: :knvb:

sid :knvb:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid,

Shut your hole here or have it shut for you permanently. You've been asked to stop, end of story.

~Regs.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry daddy!!didnt mean to piss you & your little side kick SNOW off,This site is Take the piss right ,so lets have some fun girley men :eek:

coach that !!let me guess your going to ban me :mad: but when other people take the piss you wont ban them

your the meanest moderator in the whole wide world,KNvd ya fcuking rat :D ;) :knvb:

ps : sorry REGS

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sorry I should have known better than to pick on the defenseless it is cruel and just not a nice thing to do.

So Sid I am sorry and I promise not to direct any more post your way until I have been given permission to do so.

stdsigningout

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0