Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Poco vs NFS at swanguard to open the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice work Poco / FVSL. Whoever deserves cudos, this brings a higher level of professional optics to the league's attention, regardless of the actual level of play on the field vs. VMSL competition. So far as "little" things go, this is the type of little thing that will pay dividends in terms of attracting the higher talent level to the FVSL, instead of just attracting the "older" higher talent level only interested in using the FVSL as a retirement league.

KNVB- I take it you aren't involved at the league level anymore?

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, we are looking for an announcer to call the game....an older higher talent type of broadcaster. Maybe your interested lol we will throw in a $20 concession tab. Captain can be your color guy. I could be on to something.

TA

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With a face and hair like this, I'll do nothing less than TV.

Hope you understand.

~Big Time Dude.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, we are looking for an announcer to call the game....an older higher talent type of broadcaster. Maybe your interested lol we will throw in a $20 concession tab. Captain can be your color guy. I could be on to something.

TA

Count me in. I'm pretty tanned right now having the whole summer off. Should be a lot of fun.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
posted by TA: "We had asked jc at pau to play but he politely declined.........fact"

First off I am not polite, second there were early discussions at a league level and PAU thought it would be a great idea for the top 4 teams from last year to play back to back games... We were told at that time City of Bby would not allow a double header... Then a couple of weeks ago I am told of the match ups!?! FACT

TBH, it would have been a fun event to be part of, I guess we just don't make the cut anymore... We don't have the money of Man City, so hopefully we'll still manage to barely compete again this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0