Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

U21 Port Moody Gunners U21 Provincial Champs

Status
Not open for further replies.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just want to say, slob my knob canuck fan... Gunners backed up that trash talking early on with the provincial win, against the top VMSL team nonetheless...

oh wait "its only U21" right...

Anyways, it was about time for this team to pull this championship down, after winning the league the last 3 years and choking in the provs each time, the triple crown was nice. Sorry to Poco as we single handedly wrecked your season (beating you for the league, cup, and knocking you out of the provs) better luck next year :bronco:... did you guys find your game ball?

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
way to go Dutch. what a program you guys have in Port Moody. I think it has to be the best club in the FVSL winning teams in every Div and now the Provincial Champs. what a bright future you guys will have. well done.

cunning stunt

Dec 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just saw the name Kevin Hector,i thought i was the only Derby fan in Vancouver,good to know there's more than me just got back from the UK watched Derby at Wembley.COME ON YOU RAMS.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done, Dutch. :)

Remember though, that the best U-21 players play in the MEN'S league. Congratulations nonetheless as any Provincial title is handy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0