Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Post Nations Cup Rumours, Warrant Executions, and Fashion Faux Paus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess for you VMSL types, this is the time the rumoured signings and stuff kick off. Let's hear'em. From what I heard, there were at least six guys who approached Coach Freisen about joing the Rangers this year. I'm not sure who they were, but from what I hear they are all quality guys and players.

Anything else?

How about Warrants? Anyone here any good warrant executions?

Now, Fashion Faux Paus. I saw a disturbing new "statement" this weekend. Several fellows were wearing long pants/shorts that didn't quite make it to the halfway point of the shin. The female version of these pants are called "Capris". We will call the male version "Manpris". Personally, I wouldn't wear these. In fact no man should, unless you are Christopher Atkins starring opposite Kristy McNichol in The Pirate Movie. Or, unless you are a pirate. Now I'm sure these fellows weren't pirates. Well, not the traditional kind anyhow, but to each their own I suppose. If the "In the Closet" threads were still happening, these would certainly belong in one of them.

Bad boys, bad boys. ;)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
We will call the male version "Manpris".

Too funny, but where I come from these are called "Clam Diggers", they are perfect for long walks on the beach, while on the search for the illusive Bearded Clam.

Myself I would rather see the short shorts come back in style, I would like to be able to show off my legs more.

As for the rumours and such, I hear AFC is looking for a back-up keeper, but they might need a new striker too, well thats just what I heard.

hos

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The biggest faux paus here, is that you claim to know something about fashion. I'm sure the latest and greatest is coming off the runways of Maple Ridge.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It wasn't me, my Capri's go past my ankles. Why don't they make boy's sizes with 32" waist?

Regardless, anyone east of Main St. and frequent's Rooster's should have fcuk all to say hip kit. What was Captain Friesen wearing? Exactly.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I spoke with one Ranger who would like to remain nameless. In his drunken stupor he was ranting something about O35's...he sold us out...who do you think...new name Firemen-Ranger...we are middle of the pack team...Club I wants me...Peace Arch Prem wants me...ND Lions want me...don't ask me...

By the way Stepchild, let me know about that ride to Kamloops. :wa:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse: you've never been shy about selling out your sources before, so stop beating around the bush and tell us what Coach said.

Langley wants you too, Coach. I'm stating this, mind you, without having spoken to anyone from Langley since the Pak, but I can only correctly- and 100%- confirm my self started rumor.

Bucky: don't pay any mind to TheRob. He has zero sense of fashion or taste. While spending the weekend at Whistler recently, he wanted to take the wives out to Boston Pizza for a night on the town. Yes, in a town with dozens of fine restaurants, he wants to impress the ladies with BP. Of course, we couldn't let that happen, so we went elsewhere, and I wore my mapris. I looked cool, too. To top it off, while at dinner, he ordered a bottle of their finest Baby Duck. You know, the 2 liter bottle for $6.53? I think he even asked for a straw. Yes, we felt shame, and if it weren't for Mrs. TheRob gracing us with her presence, we would have asked for a second table.

At a second restaurant.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
he wanted to take the wives out to Boston Pizza

I needed the Airmiles.

I don't believe Millhouse was talking about Coach. I seem to remember having the same conversation with a certain someone who will remain as nameless as parentless.:eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could someone please tell me what the protocal is for swallowing engine oil? Someone may have experienced roti gut this morning :eek: :D

Rumour: I'd like to thank my friend Mr. Jones for making an appearance and hosting the brothers two "M & D" at the Beaver. And what a fine hairy party it was... :wa:

Nations' Cup weekend went from Friday 11:51pm right through to Monday 2am. Nutmegs and K-vale, how was the sleep at the pitch?

~sleeplessSC:(

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:eek: So that's what Milhouse & TheRob were talking about with the anonymous individual.... I had thought I overheard you guys talking about those Capri's and where to get some for yourselves not about which team that individual wants to play for this week.... :rolleyes: (though that tall skinny readhead would like cute in Capri's! ;) )

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
... and Faux Paus...

SC said:
Could someone please tell me what the protocal is for swallowing engine oil?

As seen below, the DW40 bottle has changed over the years. Who's to say you weren't drinking a 'mudslide'? :confused:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: ... and Faux Paus...

SC said:
As seen below, the DW40 bottle has changed over the years. Who's to say you weren't drinking a 'mudslide'? :confused:

Oh my oh my! Captain, remember our conversation early yesterday when you were looking so debonair, so handsome, and so polished. I said, "Where's my camera because I need to get the "before" shot of you as I predicted what the "after" picture would resemble and ultimately, SC's pic illustrates.

I compare your transition from "before" to "after" as to getting one's house ready for a party. You clean the kitchen, scrub the toilets, vacuum the carpets, put fresh towels out for the guests, perhaps some new potpourri to freshen the air. The guests arrive and they marvel at your wonderful, clean abode. Then someone spills the Bloody Caesar you just mixed onto the carpet. Oh, there goes the tortilla chip into the salsa, a big clump scooped up, a portion makes into the mouth but more spills onto the carpet. Then there's the drunken piss stains all over the toilet seat and even the walls. Pictures are crooked. Beer cans and half-filled glasses with shriveled lime wedges sticking out of them litter every table and counter in the house. Potato chips and shrimp tails are scattered all over. The place is a mess. It was once pristine, but now it's a mess. Lucky, it can all be cleaned up with a little work, back to it's previous glow, ready to face the day and serve it's family. Just like you Captain. You too can be cleaned up. You are a house before the party and then you are the house after the party. Geez you have a lot of parties. :cool:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for those kind words, Ballbaby. They mean a lot to me. Obviously, the photo was staged because that wasn't the look when the 10W30 went down my gullet. The language wasn't very pleasant either. Ladies who were present. I am very sorry for the language, especially to Fun Bobby's neighbours and family. Yes, Ballbaby, another stunningly accurate portrayal of the Captain during Nations Cup weekend. :rolleyes: And if you look at the photo carefully, I was wide-eyed and sober. Look at it carefully. And for your kind words the first round will definitely be on me when we meet again. I hope you don't mind this flavour.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbabylicious, I'm pretty sure Mork conducts himself in such ways for the 'shock value'. He also likes to take it away from the house and into the pubs...

BTW Cappy, you have a Strata meeting to attend next Wednesday to defend Fun Bobbi's case of disturbing the peace. The neighbours have stated that they'd never heard such disgusting language enter their complex. It's a good thing Fun Bobbi is the only resident in her unit, otherwise we'd be dealing with 'more'. ;)

Knobby/Jinks you brining that tan out tonight?

The Spy

Aug 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
word has it from the Nation Cup that Sporting will have a new/old keeper back in the lineup this year. Gomesy's can you confirm or deny these allegations if so whats Sensei gonna do this year??

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Spy said:
word has it from the Nation Cup that Sporting will have a new/old keeper back in the lineup this year. Gomesy's can you confirm or deny these allegations if so whats Sensei gonna do this year??

Yes, i believe Brum is planning on returning this year, as is Sensei. They played on the same team back in youth, so i don't think it will be a problem.

Cheers,
Gomesy

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After me going 0-6 down the stretch last year, I'm surprised we're only bringing in one new goalie.

Anyways, teams are often keen to return past players with open arms....just ask Bronco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0