Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pre-Nations Cup Rumours and Such

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well usually most of the action for next year kicks off in the Nations Cup Beer Garden, but there is a good one out there early, so I thought I would start it in June.

Word is, Slurrey United wants to be the Capital of the VMSL Premier Division, but I think all they may get out of this signing is a lot more ties and mabey even a few I-ties.
This gives me even more reason not to let this guy take the Golden Boot in the Fraser Valley Summer League, do you NOSE what I mean.

Well the Off-Season action has officially kicked off.

HOS

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No fricken way H O S.

First off the Capital Boy would never go there!

Secondly, you must win that scoring title baby. (i've got 10 to 1 odds brother)

Anyone got a napkin? :rolleyes:

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Latest rumour has Slurrey replacing their Big German goalie with the Dirty Muckers German goalie. Apparently Foden is tired of watching all the goal kicks and punts, and after seeing the Dirty Muckers display of complete footy, he swears that Capital Boy and the new Kraut will take them to the promised land. P.S. , also heard that Coach will be the Coach...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HoS, I really don't nose what you talking about, but there is a I-Roc for sale in the Cloverdale Athletic parking lot right now.

I've heard rumblings that Sporting are dipping in to Peg midfield waters...

A ZGerman goalie controversy, eh, futbol? Interezting...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langara connection apparently.

I hear Woody may join Sapperton now too...WAB care to confirm or deny?

You can tell Bronco is lying... Steve Dickenson doesn't have any mates. Speaking of no mates, I heard ( I seem to hear a lot of things) that Captain Croatia, Johnny Sulentic, was signed by some 4th div German side for the year with an option year added on if they are promoted to div 2 or 3 of the Bundaleaga. True?

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
You can tell Bronco is lying... Steve Dickenson doesn't have any mates. Speaking of no mates, I heard ( I seem to hear a lot of things) that Captain Croatia, Johnny Sulentic, was signed by some 4th div German side for the year with an option year added on if they are promoted to div 2 or 3 of the Bundaleaga. True?

Something like that. 2nd/3rd div teams.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thsi is the best i could translate..... :D

St. Pauli starts with English week - stuermer Sulentic for one year obligates
The FC pc. Pauli will presumably begin its third season in the regional league north with English a week. Since the league will cover as in the past play time with high probability again 19 crews, the first play day is to be delivered instead of on 6 and 7 August already on 30 and 31 July. On 3 and 4 August would already line up the second portion.

"we assumed when our planning for the preparation program the season begins so early", explains team manager Christof Hawerkamp.

Meanwhile the transfer of the Canadian aggressor Ive "Johnny" Sulentic to pc. Pauli is perfect.

The 25 years replace-free Pauli an in annual contract changes and receives old stuermer, which played last for the Vancouver Whitecaps and Andreas miner could convince coaches with a three-day-long sample training, plus option for a further year to the Elbe with the FC pc..

Possibly the trailer shank can in the new season besides with Felix Luz about a further aggressor be pleased. Manager Holger Stanislawski states 23 years old aggressor of the amateurs of the VfB Stuttgart to interest in that. jwo

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you translate into Croatian BJB????

It made more sense when I read it in German. ;)

Maybe I should do a punjabi version. :D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Regs, is the Coach of the Year from Peg going to be running the ship for the Trollers next year, or does he have to see how his time constrants with Paula are first?
What about some of the other Old Peg bodies that arn't from the shore, where are they heading next year.
Bunny, Bunny.

hos

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
St Pauli are basically an unfashionable Hamburg club with a great set of very passionate fans. They just barely avoided bankruptcy a couple of years ago.

Celtic supporters consider St.Pauli a sister club along with Borrusia Dortmund. The St.Pauli support will expect a great deal from Johhny S.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky said:
Nup.

Going to London instead.

ontario?

higgs is sure out! uncoachable club<maybe blair fatty fold & mr personality p.P will take the reins

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0