Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Predictions and results from div.1a...

Status
Not open for further replies.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not positive about bringing the law into the situation . . . yet. I'd like to hear more about it first. However, seeing as how a ref is always considered untouchable, any violence towards him will likely be construed as an unprovoked attack (i.e. not in the head of battle or as self-defense).
Put perfectly keeper exactly what i mean.I hope Walks is ok he is probably one of the best referees going right now and i hope this does not have an affect on his progress for fifa referee.Animal your probably right but i was not there so i have no reason to comment, were u there?C-side(bernie) $40 bucks hahahahahaha who's taking the piss and explain ur anger man wow.Come on patty no need to put ur nose into other peoples situations unless it directly effects u.Another typical gossip night in vancouver.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks in the centre circle.

All joking aside, we had Walks for a 11am game in Richmond, and noone punched him there. A good game marred by 2 yellows and 2 reds for violent conduct, which were accepted by the player's and team's with no quarrels. This hot headed serbian players needs a good long suspension to think about his actions. Walks will be fine he has a head like a brick, trust me I've hit it. Dazza suprised to read that the other team had to restain thier player, you must have been all the way on the other end of the field.:D

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steve,

I've kind of chilled a bit the past year or two....no yellows in metro since the end of the 2001-2002 season. Need to get some edge back into my game...more expresso I guess.

Daz:rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not the DCS

Originally posted by Captain Shamrock
We will be trying to find the bastard so we can throw darts at him.

If the DCS is throwing darts at this clown then he will be fairly safe as we all know that they are all terrible shots.

I was taking to the Serbs this year because they tied AFC, but I have had a run in with this team a few years ago when they were in Premier and I played against their CAT team, the game got called because of mix ups after the whistle and some punk comes on the pitch and spits on me. I was about to snap but they have classy guys like Stemo and Sasha holding me back, good thing for that kid.
Feel bad for Walks, he is a straight up ref, and no ref should have to take that, I hope he is banned for a few years for BC Sanctioned Soccer, but people do snap once and a while, I punted a ball at some kid at the end of the match on Friday because we lost and he took a dive in the box at the end, my bad.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finally! This young Serb has done what we've all wanted to do to Walks for quite sometime now. I'm left wondering why it took so bloody long. Way overdue. ;)

BTW, hitting an official will net this kid a life time ban, not only from the VMSL, but BC soccer. Which means he can't even play in a Kelowna or Penticton type tourney. Hope it was worth throwing your purse at him...

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya, he kind of punched like a girl. I think Walks got more of an open handed slap. Nevertheless, the guys a moron, and he'll get whats coming to him.

Where's CF and all his bananas???

NO2

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bitch Slap

Originally posted by knvb
BTW, hitting an official will net this kid a life time ban, not only from the VMSL, but BC soccer.

I don't think he will get life, what about the guy that head butted the linesman a few years ago, he got 5 years from BC Soccer, and I have been in games where guys have bumped the ref and only get half a season or so. So a bitch slap on Walks will be 3 to 5 years max.
He will end up playing next week under some other name if he is not that well known any how, that is the sad fact of this whole thing, hope someone has a number.
But if the DCS get a hold of the kid he is in trouble, they will make him eat all the onions off the nachos.:D

hos

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gone for life

The vmsl should ban this clown for life. Unlucky Walks but I wish I could read your report on this one.

Lean sorry to hear about your leg. Hopefully your back soon and will be ready to go to the annual journey up to Kamloops! I do not feel bad enough though to not accept my case of beer in our little bet.:D

Parkhead

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He will end up playing next week under some other name if he is not that well known any how, that is the sad fact of this whole thing, hope someone has a number.

Yep, that is the truth....if I ever see him out there I will report it, but only the lads there today and Walks know who the twat is.

My goodness the "foudballer"is quiet isn't he?

Daz:D

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know what the precedent is, but in my opinion, the Serbs should get the book thrown at them............I seem to recall they have a history of this sort of stuff. They will obviously not get any points from the game in question, but they should lose points as well.

Further, there is no way that the Meralomas should be awarded any points. (unless they were winning at the time.........which they weren't)

The more probing question is whether the Captain would classify this as the lomas' 5th loss in a row? only 6 more concecutive losses would make the captains prediction come true!

Sandman;)

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, a reprieve or sorts Sandman.

The game will in all likelyhood be replayed. With 15 mins left we still had a chance of getting at least a point. But why would they replay it if they decide that the Serbs are not to get any points.

Then they are stuck...no points from a rematchfor the Serbs and also taking the 15 mins away from us. When we did absolutely nothing wrong.

So yes, it will be very interesting indeed.

If we get the points it may be the start of a winning streak. How weird would that be?

Daz:D :D :D

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CA vs. Temple...

Temple defeated CA 2-1 on a 90th minute goal. CA went up 1-0 on a very nice shank to the top right corner.....with about 2 minutes left in the first half Dave Morris puts one in to tie it up. Second half Temple Dominated majority of the play ( my opinion ) but could not buy a goal.....we kept pressing and at the 90th minute Morris crossed one in the box and Pramod put it in. Final score 2-1. Big win for us and now on to Burnaby again.

p.s.....Walks, hopefully you're o.k......I'm sure the Serb will get atleast 5 years or a complete ban....total bull....whatever the reason may be.

Hard Ballz

rikashay

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
back in the day at the well,walks woulda come back with a flurry....damn that kid's matured
shake it off walks,we don't need cnuts like that in the game period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0