Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Predictions for Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All divisions, make your predictions here.

As for 2"C":

Primos 5 - Royals 0 (Primos passing game foils West Van Royally)
Cougars 1 - CA 4 (Cliff Ave's offense is too much to handle)
C-Men 2 - CH 3 (Heights scores late to win)
PG "B" 1 - JB's 5 (PG again gets pounded)
EW ? - Blaze ? (Blaze have yet to have a test)

P

Platini

Predictions for Week 4 2C

Primos 3 - Royals 2 (Primos can score but also allow goals)
Cougars - CA PSP (Cliff Ave postpone again ... ???)
C-Men 0- CH 2 (Champlain have a good goalie and speedy forwards)
PG "B" 2 - JB's 4 (PG again gets pounded but not that much, JBs still looking for a goalie)
EW 1 - Blaze 3 Blaze scores two late goals to pull this one out. Preview of other tougher games.

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 4

Primos 3 - Royals 1 (Primos too strong and too experienced
Cougars - CA PSP (What's up with that ... ???)
C-Men 1- CH 3 (CH go on a mini winning streak and go .500)
PG "B" 1 - JB's 3 (JB's win but still looking for their form)
EW 2 - Blaze 3 (Blaze are still an unkonwn, should be a better test)

It's going to be interesting to see iF Optima shite themselves again...if so, forget about promo and look for descention (sp) amongst the ranks.

Biteme...out

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prediction agreements...

Pretty much agree with all the above predictions are far as winners go, just the scores that are in question. Glad to see everyone thinks we'll go back to .500 against the lowly Strikers. If we don't win this one I'll cry. Good luck to all this weekend.

Mick

P

Platini

Question to Biteme

Hey Biteme,

You played against Cliff Ave and Primos, how do you compare those two teams?

I heard Cliff Ave is fielding a very strong team this fall, and they are serious about advancing.

OneRun

Aug 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cliff Ave and Primos

We (the JBs) have also played both teams ... and, in my humble opinion, Cliff Ave is definately the stronger team.

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Platini,

We have not played against Cliff Ave. yet.
The Primos are a good team but not heads and tails above others.
They are definitely beatable.

I'ne also heard that Cliff Ave is fielding a good, I also something about them having older players and gearing up to move into the over 30's league in the next few years

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wonder what changes were made at the Cliff Ave organization to produce such dramatic improvement. Only two years ago, I remember playing against a Cliff Ave team that couldn't even field a full team or show up on time.

Impresive turn-around.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2b

am i the only one posting from this div? anyway...if anyone cares:

optima 2 - ns falcons 2
city fc 0 - wu sarajevo 1 (whinging, diving jackasses)
cdn ismaili 0 - pg rangers 5
nomads 1 - signmaster 1
burnaby fury 2 - alemania 3

whatever

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper,

Cliff Ave has a bunch of former Premier players now including Luch, Joe Billy, Tony Simone, Dave Darazzio [sp?], and Cam Bowman to name a few.

~Regs.

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze

Since we play the Blaze this weekend - anyone ever seen these guys and can give me a bit of a heads up on what to expect? Are the strong everywhere or do they have a weakness??

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CLIFF

I talked to Cam Bowan this week and he mentioned they are pissing teams...I'll pose this question:

Should an entire team of former premier players (in their 30's) be authorized to have a team like this in 2nd div? Or should they be playing over 30's somewhere?

~Notty:confused:

G

Goodtimes

Well I must say that after watching a few games from each of the divisions, Div 2c is definitely the weakest!

I think it is safe to say that the NS BJ's are disappointing to say the least! OneRun, you should pay attention to the teams in Div 2b, as you guys might learn a thing or two. By the way, now that you have proved to the viewers of TTP that you are a complete twat by slagging Bandcamp for "whinging", maybe you could explain what you meant in an earlier post -

"We (the JBs) have also played both teams ... and, in my humble opinion, Cliff Ave is definately the stronger team."

..............what is definately?....isnt it definitely?

You are a twat, not a literay giant! Deal with it!

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clif Ave vs Primos

Have to say that Cliff Ave is a far better team than Primos.
Primos are solid, but Clif Ave is just as strong at the end of 90 minutes as they are when the game begins.

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They should play over 30's as that would have helped our chances at promotion. C'est la vie! (I'm just bitter because we suck this year.) I wonder if it is that satisfying to come down to div 2 from premier and run over the competiton?

Notty,
I'm expecting big things from the new boots

G

Goodtimes

Notty....you sound like a real delicate guy! When I read your post about Cliff Ave., you sounded like you wanted someone to give you a hug and tell you that everything was going to be ok! Who cares if CA puts together an over 30 team full of ex-premier players and puts them into Div 2. Put it this way, if someone gave me the chance to wipe my ass with your jersey, I wouldn't hesitate for a second. But it's just not fair.....is that what you are thinking? Well, how about you file a complaint with the league, request your money back, and take yourself and the rest of your hopeless troops to a league where everyone plays to have fun and nobody keeps score!

You are a wanker! Get a grip.....and you may want a new jersey too!

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who cares if CA puts together an over 30 team full of ex-premier players and puts them into Div 2. Put it this way, if someone gave me the chance to wipe my ass with your jersey, I wouldn't hesitate for a second. But it's just not fair.....is that what you are thinking?

Goodtime,

Listen you toss pot wanker...I could give two sh_ts about Cliff Ave and the all star team they have assembled...I have not and never will play in div 2.

The point I was making (if you can comprehend or interpret the logic) is that how competitive is the match when your getting pissed 7 nil...every week! Personally I have never been on a team where that has happened, but I have been on the giving end before and the feeling from the other side was "Why the hell did we even show up...we didn't touch the ball once".

I hate losing...now if you’re the type of individual who enjoys losing and doesn’t take it personally when you do...remind me never to have you on my side!

I wonder if it is that satisfying to come down to div 2 from premier and run over the competition?

Therapist...you hit the message on the head...now try to explain it to the tosser with his head up his ass!

~Notty...out!

G

Goodtimes

I think you meant to sign off saying....

~Notty...out! to lunch!

...the point i was making......interpret the logic......the match when your getting ......personally I have never been on .....I have been on the giving end before and the feeling from the other side was (I don't think we want to know what the feeling on the other side was) .....we didn't touch the ball once (??).......now if you’re the type of individual who enjoys.....have you on my side!.....on the head...now .....up his ass!

Correct me if I am wrong, but it sounds like Notty is trying to ask me out!

Sorry delicate man.......you are way too much wanker for my liking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0