Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2008/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aston Villa is taking the piss out of Hafnarfjdar of whatever the hell they are called in the UEFA Cup at the moment
2-0, 10 minutes in...Why is this interesting?

Martin O'Neil has decided to dress Gareth Barry (Who scored the opener) thereby cup-tying him...I guess the Liverpool deal is off :eek:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hans van McClaren. This guy managed England. Scary. [ame="http://http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F8oN58cyp2c"]http://http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F8oN58cyp2c[/ame]

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
just watched fox soccer report's top 5 i like how outta 5 people only 1 thinks arsenal will be in the top 3, 3 said 4rth, and one picked villa and spurs over them :S, i just wanna know why every year arsenal get written off and spurs always get high standards set which they never meet??? last year when i was back in england arsenal was one of the favourites at the bookies to get relegated and tottenham was the favourites to win now i don't understand that at the end of every season too people just say oh well next year they will be even stronger?? they went from i think top 8 to last years 11th place ummmm time people realize spurs only have one chance of europe and thats the carling cup

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
just watched fox soccer report's top 5 i like how outta 5 people only 1 thinks arsenal will be in the top 3, 3 said 4rth, and one picked villa and spurs over them :S, i just wanna know why every year arsenal get written off and spurs always get high standards set which they never meet??? last year when i was back in england arsenal was one of the favourites at the bookies to get relegated and tottenham was the favourites to win now i don't understand that at the end of every season too people just say oh well next year they will be even stronger?? they went from i think top 8 to last years 11th place ummmm time people realize spurs only have one chance of europe and thats the carling cup

All that matters is Man U winning back to back...hey Reg:D

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
no way Bolton goes down, Elmander will get them goals and the cancer that is Diouf is gone, top half finish.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Second Half
Bolton 3 - 0 Stoke
Steinsson 33
Davies 40
Elmander 45

Bolton up 3-0 at half :cool:

Tottenham look like rubish, how did MArtin Atkinson disallow the Middlesbourough goal?

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tottenham have lined up in that gem of a formation 4-5-1 with FOUR right midfielders.

Bentley, Lennon, Jenas and Dos Santos.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hotspur looks like a hot spurt.

terrible.

Zokora at right back is as good an idea as placing your face on a hot frying pan.

Mido....oh Mido my...

Modric- nearly invisible
Bent- ho hum
Bently- blah
Jenas- Yawn
Bale- ok at best

I'm tired and possibly still a little intoxicated from last night.

I need a starbucks

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh yeah, and Dawson is a complete monkey's arse. I'm not sure he could effectively mark a granny in a wheelchair.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No they are not.

Ramos made some pish poor decisions, don't let your undying love for Arsen-hole cloud your thinking.

Berbatov is a different class. Why he was left on the bench is beyond reason. Attitude aside...he is among the top 10 technically gifted footballers on the planet...touch of a angel.
Dawson starts over King...Jesus wept.
Zokora at Right Back FFS!?

It's as if Ramos lost the plot today...
Boro: 2- Huth: 1

shocking.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
5 minutes in and it is an abomination, the back line of Liverpool.

Bombscare in the worst kits in the premeirship...those grey with red trim beauties are magic ;)
Hyypia is truly world class :rolleyes: or is colourblind and having troubles telling those kits apart ;)

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
last year when i was back in england arsenal was one of the favourites at the bookies to get relegated and tottenham was the favourites to win now /QUOTE]

Arsenal have not been a bookies favorite to get relegated at any point in the last 20 years. Seriously stupid comment.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah when i said that i meant like out of teams that will obviously not get relegated like the top half usuals sorry i guess it does sound wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts