Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whatever....
City are still playing the best football in England...​
Not when they are on the pitch with the mighty BLUES quite clearly. Blue's for Champions league winners and EPL this year!!!

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not when they are on the pitch with the mighty BLUES quite clearly. Blue's for Champions league winners and EPL this year!!!

I am aware you are happy with the result, but do you really think Chelsea are on the way up? I wonder if they would have gotten the goal if they didn't get a PK. Full credit to Chelsea today but I am not convinced yet.

City had there chances early to put the game away and they didn't, stupid cards by Clichy and the game ends up with a Chelsea win.

Now a loss to Van Persie and we will be in second place

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyway the real reason we lost today was because of me, I have been wearing my Blue FA Cup winning shirt all year, and I just got the new away long sleeve shirt so against my better judgement I wore the new away one today. I take full responsibility

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The problem with Chelsea is that inevitably Abramovich will demand that Torres sees the pitch. And then we will again have a grumpy Drogba, and a black hole up front :(

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We just need to believe in our lord and savior mr. Drogba sir m! Sell torre, buy a better midfielder and centre back, bring back carvalio to support terry and his lackluster play

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah Chelsea won today C4L and it makes me happy to know Arsenals unbeaten season goes on at least one more year. But C4L i think you need a bit more than that to get back to the Chelsea of 2/3 years ago. Bringing back Carvalho would only add yet another past his prime defender too add to Terry, Cole, Alex, Ivanovic, and Bosingwa. If i'm honest i think the future for Chelsea is too add a few more young players and build around Mata and Sturridge. Still not sold on Luiz but according to Fifa he was good enough to make the shortlist for world xi so what do i know. Also keep AVB around, despite a slow start i think he is trying to get Cheslea to play a good style.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyway the real reason we lost today was because of me, I have been wearing my Blue FA Cup winning shirt all year, and I just got the new away long sleeve shirt so against my better judgement I wore the new away one today. I take full responsibility

Kippax, you think it was a penalty on Silva ??

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah Chelsea won today C4L and it makes me happy to know Arsenals unbeaten season goes on at least one more year. But C4L i think you need a bit more than that to get back to the Chelsea of 2/3 years ago. Bringing back Carvalho would only add yet another past his prime defender too add to Terry, Cole, Alex, Ivanovic, and Bosingwa. If i'm honest i think the future for Chelsea is too add a few more young players and build around Mata and Sturridge. Still not sold on Luiz but according to Fifa he was good enough to make the shortlist for world xi so what do i know. Also keep AVB around, despite a slow start i think he is trying to get Cheslea to play a good style.
Oh trust me MB10 I know, I just dont like to beleive it hahha, Chelsea is quite screwed for the next 3-4 years... We Should have let players like Sturridge and MCcechran go out on loan this year (along with others), and now develop a team around a new back line that is younger. But now, we are left witha team of aging players that cannot match the speed of our top striker (torres). AVB is the first person to really bring massive changes to the chelsea formation (attacking idea) and not the classic move up as a team ... I like AVB personally, but the age of Chelsea is killing them. and now we cant replace guys like terry, lampard, Alex, and so on who are all past their primes due to respect and what they have done for the team. These guys can ll play with the best, but beating the best is probably just a little to much for them... just me $.02

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
C4L,

Sorry, you should have let players like Sturridge and McEachran go out on loan and Torres is your top striker ??!

Not sure what you've been watching this year but Sturridge has the most goals on your squad (tied with Lampard) and Torres is fcuking rubbish.

Yes, Anelka is on his way and soon Alex will follow in January but seriously ......

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks, "form is temporary, class is permanent". Sturridge should be playing every game every weekend. But he doesnt. Torres is a world class striker, but just having a rough time fitting in to the squad. Maybe you disagree, but thats just MHO.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
As a Torres fan, I have to say he WAS world class, but he's not anymore, he by all means is a fantastic striker but he's just not what he was. Same with Kaka, Ronaldhino, Ronaldo (retired) just to name a few. All were top top players, world players of the year. You don't hear much anymore about any of them though.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard today Chelsea are planning on buying Villa in January, another waste of money. The guy just turned 30 so unless its for a good price it'll be stupid and his wage demands to get him to leave Barca will be ridiculous. I disagree that Sturridge should go out on loan though C4L and i disagree about Torres ever recovering his form.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks, "form is temporary, class is permanent".

Agreed but that's almost a year of form that he's been out of. He's having a rough time fitting into the squad ?? He's had 11 months, how much longer do you wait ?? There's a reason he's warming the bench and I swear, everytime the camera pans to him sitting there, he looks like someone has just nicked his bike.

I'm guessing back to Spain in the summer ......

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
People are expecting massive results out of players because of whats paid for them, "luongo syndrome". Torres was what 50 million?? Carroll 35 million pounds (he had one good year) These guys are good players, they're not Ronaldo and they're not Messi. Tevez is going where the money is good (does anyone care about tevez and his doings anymore?), Anelka has gone where the money is good, so did Eto. Since when did players want to leave the EPL or Italy or Spain, for China and Russia Leagues. Footy is becoming all about money. (and yes if I could make it I would, but id stay where I can win championships and take the pay cut)

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The EPL is a TOUGH league for twinkle-toed players to ply their trade in over the long term. Torres is but one of many who haven't been able to take the physical toll exacted upon their bodies. I think if Torres does head back to Spain he'll see his form improve. Fact is, the EPL is the toughest of the leagues and that's why you don't see more guys like Fernando in it.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
My guess is Torres goes back to atletico, after selling aguero and forlan in the summer they will be looking to add another striker.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed, Torres should go back to Spain I think he will play better there. I dont know if he man has lost his form, but he is a brilliant player, hopefully he can recover well! The only reason MB10 i say sturridge should go on loan, is because I want the kid to get more playing time. If he stays at Chelsea, he will only play every other game, due to other strikers wanting/ demanding time. Sturridge is a top level player, and I hope one day is permanent starting line for Chelsea...
But enough about the Blues, I cant wait to see City get crushed by a strong Arsenal Squad this weekend hey MB10!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0