Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah Kippax I luckily got to watch that display of domination today! Holly mother of jeus, Heart really had some amazing saves to make :p....

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
fun game to watch today, Chelsea looked like they were in for a thrashing after the first 15. Credit to them, they fought back and probably should have won the game.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where are the suarez defenders now? Are you still going to try and say that his remarks were not racist?

"Mr Suarez's evidence was unreliable in relation to matters of critical importance. It was, in part, inconsistent with the contemporaneous evidence, especially the video footage. For example, Mr Suarez said that he pinched Mr Evra's skin in an attempt to defuse the situation. He also said that his use of the word 'negro' to address Mr Evra was conciliatory and friendly. We rejected that evidence.

"To describe his own behaviour in that way was unsustainable and simply incredible given that the players were engaged in an acrimonious argument. That this was put forward by Mr Suarez was surprising and seriously undermined the reliability of his evidence on other matters.

"There were also inconsistencies between his accounts given at different times as to what happened."

One of the key passages of the report centres on what was said between the two players during the flashpoint.

It reads: "Our findings of fact which are directly relevant to the Charge are as follows:
(1) In response to Mr Evra's question 'F*****g hell, why did you kick me,' Mr Suarez said 'Because you are black'.

"(2) In response to Mr Evra's comment 'Say it to me again, I'm going to punch you,' Mr Suarez said 'I don't speak to blacks'.

"(3) In response to Mr Evra's comment: 'Okay, now I think I'm going to punch you,' Mr Suarez said 'Okay, blackie, blackie, blackie'."

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL..any writer who uses the words "contemporaneous", "conciliatory", "acrimonious" and "unsustainable" in the same short quote is clearly either an idiot or an English football official.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wouldn't say I was ever defending Suarez but Evra freely admits that he engaged Suarez with comments about his sister. Why is it okay to call someones sister a whore, or call them a fag but the moment you say the N-word its okay to tattle and deserving of an 8 game ban.

Sorry but I will never understand that. Don't engage someone and offend them personally to throw them off their game unless you can handle it back. Suarez isn't a negro hating racist, who participates in hate crimes to my knowledge he used words to rattle Evra, just like Evra did. It's all over the line quite frankly and clearly not to many people here have a homosexual son or brother that has lived a life of ridicule and obuse. I don't know how many times I have been called a fag etc on the field, In fact I have had a "multi cultral team" call me a fukcing white boy. Fag and sister comments are okay but race is over the line, is that really where we are at here.

I never engage in that sort of stuff personally but if you do there is no line, you're classless anyway. Sticks and stones and words will never hurt and all that jazz. I personally ignore that stuff on the field. I'm a huge Man Utd supporter but Evra is a little ****, that talks shite but can't handle it back.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone else in the Premiership excel at scoring late winners in shite conditions other than Frank Lampard ??

Even though he's not quite the player he once was, the man is a legend at Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0