Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You mean these tactics ??

Bus.png

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Different games require different tactics from time to time. The saying "whatever it takes to win" comes to mind...

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really? Do you need to sit on one team and finish fourth every season still riding high from the invincibles of how many years ago? I think Wenger is a great manager I really do especially for developing players and much of his career at arsenal the funds haven't been there when he's needed to make a push with a few big pieces. He's won lots of FA cups which is a big competition but really the third most important.

But.... Mourinho won the champions league with Porto along with a couple league titles, couple league titles with Inter and a champions league win. Both of those teams were not the best team but he had the best tactics. 3 league titles at Chelsea a few FA cups, league title at Madrid. Sorry but he's done Ok, yes he's arrogant and maybe needs to change his approach if he wants to be Manchester Uniteds manager but how can you question his success.

I never said anything about Wenger. Although what he did during 2008-2011 with what he had is pretty impressive. Something mourinho would have walked away from, he never could of handled that pressure. Yes he won the Champions League with Porto, sitting 11 players on his penalty area, only playing one big club during that run, and also with a massively stacked young talented team. As for Inter, Chelsea, and Madird...spend spend spend. The only way he improves United is by spending mass money which he will to cover up the fact he can't coach a team to success without big names.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Same could go for Pep then no?

In terms of only coaching successful teams sure. But the main difference for me is that Pep revolutionized football when he took over Barca, he implemented a style that a lot of teams now try to replicate. Jose is a good man manager I'll give him that no doubt, but as far as coaching does he really make his teams do anything special? I guess he did teach Chelsea how to park the bus quite well.
End of the day I'll never have to see him at Arsenal which is the only thing I really care about.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC 2-2 Sunderland

FFS top 4 is completely out of the question now - at this rate, even Chelsea will pass us in the league table :mad:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the comparison they are making is Forest 77-78 who won the title the year they were promoted.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, I hope they win it although I may have to hear it from @whistle blower over the entire summer ;) We've been shite this year so are definitely not deserving of anything, too much inconsistency from the the so called 'top teams' this year.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
did anyone just watch the Liverpool thrashing aside form Regs? Did you see Origi's post-goal celebration where he runs over to the stands to his adorning fans? The one fat pasty Liverpudlian grabs him in a full embrace, smooches him, then goes in for a deeper full mouth to mouth smooch, leaving Origi with noticeable traces of meat pie and foaming ale on his mouth. Hilarious!

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
United down 2-1 with fc Midtjylland, with a decent line up with 10 to go. This is so sad its actually hilarious, can we have Jose now please. Maybe the rumors are true, bring in Jose and Ibra comes too. Or that Chimp who went to space, im sure he could think of something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0