Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm a Celtic supporter but that's Funny. I have to they were my grandfathers favorite team, blood runs deep.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CKsCH7bUMAASiu6.jpg

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I highly doubt any of you bothered finding a stream for Arsenal vs Lyon, but what a shite kicking. I'm expecting a real title challenge out of the gunners this season.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I actually think Arsenal is going to be a force to come and tipping them for a title soon.

Emirates debt is paid for (I think) and have owners with deep pockets.
I think they're the best run club overall and will open the vault over the next two years and continue to contend with the other three.

Still a Spurs fan though - Fcuking Gooners :)

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dunno RF ....... with Kroenke as the majority shareholder and his money split between the Nuggets, Avalanche, Rams, Rapids and whoever else he owns, I'll be very surprised to see him splash out some serious £££

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wonder if any of the following players were driven in a Range Rover to the artificial turf field where Mommy actually parked on the apron of the turf so sonny didn't have to mope in from the parking lot while texting to be greeted by their overpaid "European" youth coach while waiting for the field hockey team to get off the field:

Maradona
Pele
Messi
Neymar
Ronaldhino
Suarez
Zico
Rangerforever

That may be your answer.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dunno RF ....... with Kroenke as the majority shareholder and his money split between the Nuggets, Avalanche, Rams, Rapids and whoever else he owns, I'll be very surprised to see him splash out some serious £££

I'm not sure there's too much need really. If a world class striker is available then sure that's a must, I'm still not sold on Giroud being the man to lead arsenal to a title. And possibly a solid ball winning centre mid, if coq gets injured or can't relive last seasons form we may struggle in there.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not sure there's too much need really. If a world class striker is available then sure that's a must, I'm still not sold on Giroud being the man to lead arsenal to a title. And possibly a solid ball winning centre mid, if coq gets injured or can't relive last seasons form we may struggle in there.

As a United supporter looking in, I would agree with you on a world class striker & not because everytime I had Giroud as my Star Player in Fantasy Football, he was fcuking dreadful :rolleyes:

Plus, I'm not sold on Arsenal's centrebacks .... Mertesacker and Koscielny don't ooze confidence back there but I think adding Cech has finally given you a top goaltender. Your midfield ?? One of the best in the Premiership by a stretch ....

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Walks

What are your thoughts on Phil Jones? The guy seems to have the personality of a knat and I have no idea what business he has on a top flight club?

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly Regs, I think all our centre backs are mediocre at best. Jones, Smalling, Evans & Rojo are nowhere near the caliber of players that have anchored that team in the past : Rio & Vidic, Bruce & Pallister, Staam. All magnificent ........ However, my gut feeling is that we're spending too much money on attacking midfielders where the biggest issue still lies on the backline. We've got Shaw, Darmian & Valencia as outside full backs and they're decent but FFS, you cannot win titles unless you have a solid pairing in the middle.

When we first signed Jones, he was touted as future England captain (somebody seriously TTP) but has really fallen short the past couple of seasons. No question the lad loves a tackle (kicked Suarez up in the air numerous times on Saturday) but it always seems he's never fit and is always struggling to keep up to the pace of the game in the Premiership. I think he'd do well at a place like West Ham or Newcastle or Stoke, just not United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0