Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup President's Cup MOTW: Feb 4-6

What is the President's Cup MOTW?

• Arsenal vs PM Lions (Round Two)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SFC Bullets vs Surrey Storm (Round Two)

• Aldergrove U vs LUFC Rangers (Round Two)

• SFC Stars vs DMU (Round Two)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll be honest, I don't know that I really have much of an opinion on the MOTW this week, as there's just too many games, but if I have to pick one, I'd say its ER Hades versus DFC. My reasoning here is that these two teams are from the same table, and have already played each other twice this season. With the games being split, this should be an absolute cracker of a game between two teams that know each other well. Prediction: DFC 3-1 ER

~Shaven

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scoop Dawg said:
Poco vs Canes ? seems like a no brainer to me.
i hate to agree with scoop but cane -poco #1 motw clones titans #2 and eagleridge-dfc #3 motw in my humble opinoin.

shaven save me a wobbly or two as i will watch ndcf as well at mackie 9 pm saturday

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
looks like we could have ourselves a take the piss piss fest.

Funny part of that is that I know bulljive and Blazhay by sight, if Blaz shows early, and possibly Bluenose, but none of the rest of the TTP'ers who may show. Could be comical to see us all trying to figure out who's who and intro ourselves. :D You'll all be able to recognise the shaven on, for obvious reasons, for those of you who don't know me already. ;) This should be fun, pops all around!

~Shaven

P.S. Curious, don't you play for the Clones? If so, what's your #?

B

Blahzay

shaven said:
Funny part of that is that I know bulljive and Blazhay by sight, if Blaz shows early, and possibly Bluenose, but none of the rest of the TTP'ers who may show. Could be comical to see us all trying to figure out who's who and intro ourselves.
Wetback12 will be the guy in the PINK Juventus kit with one hand holding his nuts and the other hand holding a 40 oz of Bullmax.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
curious said:
shaven,bulljive,dopeashell,bluenose,curious, plus more ?

and ndfc by ten wasnt it ?

NDFC by ten is a stretch we are going to be missing 3 solid players but I think we should still handle them quite easily.

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
Funny part of that is that I know bulljive and Blazhay by sight, if Blaz shows early, and possibly Bluenose, but none of the rest of the TTP'ers who may show. Could be comical to see us all trying to figure out who's who and intro ourselves. :D You'll all be able to recognise the shaven on, for obvious reasons, for those of you who don't know me already. ;) This should be fun, pops all around!

~Shaven

P.S. Curious, don't you play for the Clones? If so, what's your #?

Curious is easy to spot he's the one with the walker and the matching
oxygen tank! :D

Chopper

Dec 4, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bluenose, we wear red and black stripe.

I'm going out to watch the POCO-Hurricane tilt tonight who else is going.

Bluenose said:
Curious,

What colour jerseys does your team wear so as to avoid a conflict and a delay?

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
we (DFC) came out pretty flat, and Hades came out needing to prove something, scoring in the first minute. A cracker to the top corner. 10 minutes later we had an own goal, and ten after that another brilliant rocket from the top of the 18. Score is 3 - nil after 20 minutes, and it was done. Ended up 4 - 1, and it could have been worse. Just an all around flat performance against a team who was fired up from the opening whistle.

Full marks to the Hades making a statement in an important game. Even though they outplayed us in the previous game and we beat them, they played far better in this one. That's the best performance against us all year from any squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0