Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents cup quarter-finals MOTW

whose the MOTW this round?

• LUFC Nomads - Sentinel

Votes: 44 62.0%
  • Athletic Club BC - Langley Players

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • North Delta Titans - Port Moody Gunners

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Poco Pacific - North Coquitlam Utd

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easily hands down, Nomads V.S. Sentinels
i really don't think any other game makes any difference but i think the gunners and titans game is one to keep an eye on...the gunners beat stolo by a goal n a d3 team by one goal also...and the titans have beat good teams as well...sentinel v nomads is the obvious one but i'll probably go see the titans game as well...

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i really don't think any other game makes any difference but i think the gunners and titans game is one to keep an eye on...the gunners beat stolo by a goal n a d3 team by one goal also...and the titans have beat good teams as well...sentinel v nomads is the obvious one but i'll probably go see the titans game as well...

whats ur score prediction on these games jimmy?

im going:

Nomads 2 Sentinel 3

Gunners 1 Titans 1 (Gunners take it in PKs)

Poco Pacific 1 NCoq 2 (The run is over for Poco)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
None of the games will be close

ACBC 9-0 over Players

Coquitlam 4-1 over Pacific

Gunners 5-0 over Titans

Sentinel over Nomads (I won't say a score for Housearrests sake ;) )

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
None of the games will be close

ACBC 9-0 over Players

Coquitlam 4-1 over Pacific

Gunners 5-0 over Titans

Sentinel over Nomads (I won't say a score for Housearrests sake ;) )

I disagree...having played both teams I think Pomo is better but I doubt they will blow out ND. The titans are definitely underrated...this game will be close. Nomads and Sentinel...haven't seen either team play but Im taking Sentinel.

ACBC 5-0
Coq 3-2
Gunners 2-1
Sentinel 4-3

SonicY

Nov 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I went 8 for 8 in Round 3 predictions :D. Nomads vs. Sentinel is the MOTW, by a mile.

NOMADS over Sentinel 1-1 (PK's)
TITANS over Gunners 1-0
ACBC over Players 7-1

And I am going to try and not predict my team's games from here on out, but i'll just say that i'm confident. I know that everyone is hoping for, and looking forward to, a Sentinel/ACBC seminfinal matchup... but I really like how Nomads are playing right now. I have a lot of respect for them as a club, and wish them luck.

I also really like how the FVSL is scheduling the semifinals to take place back-to-back, at the same field. Making a spectacle of it is a great thing for the league, and should get a few more spectators out there.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
No one says much about NCoq United and yet they seem to always do very well in the cup.
Well coached for sure and those NCoq guys run hard and I pick them to advance.
I cant comment on the Titans/Gunners match as I dont know much about either.I will say the Gunners have very impressive numbers (gf vs ga) and are in div 2 so I will say they come out on top.
Sorry Nomads even though I am pulling for you I think your run is over,,But dont listen to me as I do wish you the best and will be comeing out to your game if ours doesnt conflict. (match of the week)
And we will Hammer the Players as all our suspentions are over and we will field a full healthy squad.
GO NOMADS

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
MOTW is obviously Nomads vs. Sentinel.

Semi's were back to back last year as well.

Winners will be:

Players Utd.
Nomads
Titans
North Coquitlam.

There, I jinx all you guys so go out and prove them wrong.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I went 8 for 8 in Round 3 predictions :D. Nomads vs. Sentinel is the MOTW, by a mile.

NOMADS over Sentinel 1-1 (PK's)
TITANS over Gunners 1-0
ACBC over Players 7-1

And I am going to try and not predict my team's games from here on out, but i'll just say that i'm confident. I know that everyone is hoping for, and looking forward to, a Sentinel/ACBC seminfinal matchup... but I really like how Nomads are playing right now. I have a lot of respect for them as a club, and wish them luck.

I also really like how the FVSL is scheduling the semifinals to take place back-to-back, at the same field. Making a spectacle of it is a great thing for the league, and should get a few more spectators out there.

totally agree with u about the back to back semi-finals. It will be a great event. im sure there will be a lot of specators at these two games. Everyone is predicting a blowout for our game against Players, interesting, wouldnt u think they were pretty decent for making it this far? Are they really not that great and in for a blowout?

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
No one says much about NCoq United and yet they seem to always do very well in the cup.
Well coached for sure and those NCoq guys run hard and I pick them to advance.
I cant comment on the Titans/Gunners match as I dont know much about either.I will say the Gunners have very impressive numbers (gf vs ga) and are in div 2 so I will say they come out on top.
Sorry Nomads even though I am pulling for you I think your run is over,,But dont listen to me as I do wish you the best and will be comeing out to your game if ours doesnt conflict. (match of the week)
And we will Hammer the Players as all our suspentions are over and we will field a full healthy squad.
GO NOMADS

Is it Go Nomads because you want to play them or don't want to play Sentinel. Sorry Sentinel I want the same match up. ACBC/Nomads the lipstick will be flying. All the manicures and fresh haircuts will make for a pretty semi. KJ make sure to give it a fresh shave and shine it up.

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
gunners 3 titans 1
ncoq 2 pacific 0
acbc 9879463534899 players -13

not predicitng our game but there is a strong chance that the nomads will be wearing orange....watch out sentinel...we will be playing like the dutch....ishn't dat vierd?

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
gunners 3 titans 1
ncoq 2 pacific 0
acbc 9879463534899 players -13

not predicitng our game but there is a strong chance that the nomads will be wearing orange....watch out sentinel...we will be playing like the dutch....ishn't dat vierd?

ahhh, 13 goals against for ACBC lets get real here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0