Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup Round 1 MOTW

Presidents Cup Round 1 MOTW

• Surrey Coyotes 2C versus Dewdney Celtic 2C

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Guildford Utd 2A versus White Rock Utd 2A

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • North Delta Titans 2A versus SFC Peg Rangers 2C

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Abbotsford Arsenal 2B versus LUFC Nomads 2A

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • Westcoast SC 2C versus Coqu MF Ajax 2B

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Abbotsford Utd 3C versus Athletic Club BC (2B)

Votes: 11 22.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
not playoffs! It's suposed to be seperate from league play, through the FVSL has made it intertwined giving the byes to the top teams.

None of these games make me salivate...meh

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
not playoffs! It's suposed to be seperate from league play, through the FVSL has made it intertwined giving the byes to the top teams.

None of these games make me salivate...meh

Come on the Abby-ACBC game is going to be a gem.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I voted for I game because it's the battle of the bottom dwellers. With us not playing this weekend and they getting a big win.

WestCoast...What??? have to do something this season.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Coyotes 2C versus Dewdney Celtic 2C...don't think it will be played but last time we played we dominated in a 6-2 victory not really motw material....
Guildford Utd 2A versus White Rock Utd 2A...WRU are heavy favourites to win this, just look at 2A standings...
North Delta Titans 2A versus SFC Peg Rangers 2C...probably motw considering peg just lost to lufc rangers probably the worst team in d2? and titans beating WRU..
Abbotsford Arsenal 2B versus LUFC Nomads 2A...another motw contender but i think abby will win this..
Westcoast SC 2C versus Coqu MF Ajax 2B...too bottom feeders going at it, just dont see westcoast losing this one, if they do then that'll be really sad...
Abbotsford Utd 3C versus Athletic Club BC (2B)...acbc to walk over the abby d3 team with these new signings how can you not pick them...

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Coyotes 2C versus Dewdney Celtic 2C...don't think it will be played but last time we played we dominated in a 6-2 victory not really motw material....
Guildford Utd 2A versus White Rock Utd 2A...WRU are heavy favourites to win this, just look at 2A standings...
North Delta Titans 2A versus SFC Peg Rangers 2C...probably motw considering peg just lost to lufc rangers probably the worst team in d2? and titans beating WRU..
Abbotsford Arsenal 2B versus LUFC Nomads 2A...another motw contender but i think abby will win this..
Westcoast SC 2C versus Coqu MF Ajax 2B...too bottom feeders going at it, just dont see westcoast losing this one, if they do then that'll be really sad...
Abbotsford Utd 3C versus Athletic Club BC (2B)...acbc to walk over the abby d3 team with these new signings how can you not pick them...

Never count us out of losing. If I was a betting man.......

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Coyotes Guildford Utd 2A versus White Rock Utd 2A...WRU are heavy favourites to win this, just look at 2A standings...

Means nothing, it's a saturday night game, so we'll be missing half our team like last weekend against the Titans.

We had a draw the last time we met.

Game could go to penalties, depending on who turns up for us.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I went with our game against abby. this will def be the most interesting game and I will predict a very low scoring affair. prob 1-0 one way or another based on their scores over the season and our troubled scoring woes of late.

really don't know how this will end cause we r missing some key guys to childrens bday party (4 guys) and one of our best dmen decided to move to ontario.

it really just depends on which Nomad team shows up. its time for me to step it up and hold the fort for a tight one to the end.

Titans vs. Peg game a close 2nd....wouldn't be surprised to see Titans pull this one out....2-2 Titans win in shootout

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dont you worry my dear friend, I will make sure I finish with this team in style and we go out on top hahaha

You weren't the reason we lost against the Titans. We were missing the rest of the spine of the team too - centre 'D', centre mid...

...need the collective unit to be there to allow us to play our game, otherwise we end up with players in different positions, playing a different style - that's what cost us against the Titans.

That being said, if SD had scored from point-blank inside the first 10mins, game would have been a different story. Outstanding save from their keeper.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Joining up Mr. Galvin your old teammate, and Aaron and then a few others whos I have hand picked from all around hahaha...Ill be headed back to Div.3, but dont you worry,we will be right back at the top in no time my man! Our summer team will be playing Div.2 though, so it should all be good!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Joining up Mr. Galvin your old teammate, and Aaron and then a few others whos I have hand picked from all around hahaha...Ill be headed back to Div.3, but dont you worry,we will be right back at the top in no time my man! Our summer team will be playing Div.2 though, so it should all be good!

Mr Base would be a sweet add on:confused:

R u still playing out of White Rock?

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Base would be a sweet add on

R u still playing out of White Rock?
Who is Base? Right now ya we are, but our home turf has not yet been put together by the league since winter Reg doesnt start till later on. But we are definately still looking for a few add-ons to the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0