Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Prophetic Songs.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, I don't know if it's because I'm getting a little older and I'm just hearing shite, or if I'm just finally starting to pay attention to stuff, but I've been hearing a lot of wierd shite in music these days. I'm sure we all have heard a song that fortold the future. Bohemian Rhapsody is a good one:
I don't want to die. Sometimes I wish I'd never been born at all.
A hint that he knew he had Aids and didn't want to die? Who knows.

I heard one the other day in a tune that I hadn't heard in quite awhile. The song is Peter Piper by RunDMC. Here is the lyric:
Jump on Jay like cows on moons,
People take Jay like dish and spoon.
And like all fairytales end,
you'll see Jay again my friend!
Huh!
The last part is the part that freaks me out. Wasn't Jam Master Jay the one shot in New York? Spooky huh?

Anyone have any others?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TR,

WOW!!! I remember the lyrics to a song that went something like:

Relax, don't do it
I come on to TTP this morning and see this new thread and your post above.

I definitely think the artist knew something and was talking to you about your quotes above :confused:

Freaked out,

~Regs.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow,

Please keep Reg's last post in mind for your April award. Thanks in advance.

Yours in scouting,

Buckfast

PS - TR, when your mates out front the 7-11 on 222nd & Dewdney Trunk Rd. double dare you on a quad hit.....well, don't. It's affecting you.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Willy? A little help?

There isn't a 7/11 at 222nd and Dewdney. It's a Country Milk. Formerly known as Mac's.

Seriously, don't those lyrics freak you out? The Jam Master Jay one is down right scary.

Get in the spirit here.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
prophecy.........

I, for one, hope The Rob is right about his profound insight into the music we love. Because I know I love both the tracks he's mentioned and listen to them all the fcuking time. Them and Whitesnake whose music was about as prophetic as it comes. Or at least a word that sounds like prophetic.

I hope he's right as it would surely mean that someone will soon knock seven bells out of Britney Spears. And, to make it even better, the filthy little trollop will love it and beg and screech for more of a battering. Until she's dead.

Please make that come true, The Rob, you're the dreammaster. Just like world-reknowned DJ Chris Sheppard, Saint's brother.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For god sakes Fastshow, there is no space between "The" and "Rob". It's "TheRob". Come on man.

:mad:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cack........

Dozens walk out of Pearl Jam concert after anti-Bush remarks

DENVER (AP) - Dozens of fans walked out of a Pearl Jam concert after lead singer Eddie Vedder took a mask of President George W. Bush and impaled it on a microphone stand.

Several concertgoers booed and shouted for Vedder to shut up as he told the crowd he was against the war and Bush. He impaled the mask during the encore of the band's opening show of a U.S. tour. "It was like he decapitated someone in a primal ritual and stuck their head on a stick," fan Keith Zimmerman said of the Tuesday concert.

Vedder used a Bush mask in Australia and Japan to perform the song Bushleaguer, from the band's latest album, Riot Act. The song's lyrics say, "He's not a leader, he's a Texas leaguer."

During the show, Vedder said: "Just to clarify. . . we support the troops."

"We're just confused on how wanting to bring them back safely all of a sudden becomes non-support," he said. "We love them. They're not the ones who make the foreign policy . . . Let's hope for the best and speak our opinions."

Pearl Jam manager Kelly Curtis could not immediately be reached for comment Thursday.

The Dixie Chicks were the target of boycotts and bans after their lead singer made anti-Bush statements on a London stage last month.

They didn't boo and leave because of this talentless clown's anti-war remonstrations but because Pearl Jam make the worst fcuking racket since Regs found someone had dubbed hardcore over his missus's Sleepless in Seattle video. Hairy, soap-dodging yank twats.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
How's about this one for the big darts match on the 16th?

"We are the champions, no time for losers (like the Power) because we are the champions.................................of the world".

I think that fits appropriately.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0