Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Province Cup Winner

Who will win the Province Cup

• Surrey

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • PAU :rolleyes:

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Westside

Votes: 27 41.5%
  • Croatia

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Burnaby

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Sapperton

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Gorge

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Argies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well we're down to 8 teams, and since Regs won't start a poll (can't really blame him though can you ;) ) I will. Vote for who you think will win it all this year and perhaps your reasons why.

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside has "The Experience Factor"

After 35 years in the VMSL Premier, Wick's is really starting to get the hang of playing in the nets. Add to that Besty, Mosher and Jammo and Westside is a very tough team to score against. The rest of the guys are a good mix of wily vets and fast young legs.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside

I voted for Westside because they have a cake walk to the semis.!!

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gorge

I like the Gorge because to be the champs you gotta beat the champs,they got easy draw to the semi's at home.Croatia or Westside will be playing them.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have a funny feeling that Croatia is going to win the cup. I really don't know why but I am quite confident they are going to beat Westside this weekend.

helmuut

Apr 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Gorge

Even though they are missing 7 -8 players from last years winning squad and are definetly not as strong defensively..i think they will win....and maybe because i live on the island and i don't know dick about the other teams...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or maybe because you are their coach or manager :rolleyes:

~TBwhowastalkingtosomeoneintheknowyesterday:D

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll take Burnaby. Captain has a gut feeling about Croatia, mine lies with the Canadians. They put together a nice run last year and I think they're ready to build on it.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Something tells me that if Surrey won the Imperial, they'd be ahead in the count. Nevertheless, as it stands, Westside will win. And all of the Captain's confidence won't convince me otherwise. ;)

Keeperwho'shappytofinallybeonholidays

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gorge vs ?

Gorge should at least make the finals. Home field advantage combined with the biased refs from the island will make beating Gorge very tough. The other side is a toss up between Croatia, Westside, and Surrey U. No idea who will go through from their half of the draw.

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just curious

Hey Bronco, how come you're already giving up hope on your team. I thought your signature said that you're going on record as not losing another cup game all year? Are you taking it back? Or are you actually being smart and not spouting off too much against a team that should beat you?

Just wondering, since you always had the bold predictions. It doesn't really seem like you anymore. What's wrong? You alright big guy? :confused: :p

Here's hoping that we only have VMSL teams left after this round.:cool:

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We're just so worried at this point about having to face Westside again that it is inconceivable that we will win. They taught us a lesson we shant soon forget in the Imperial Cup semi. They have all of the tools from the coach on down!!:rolleyes: Therefore, Gomesy my prediction stands, the only thing left in doubt is the score!!!

simon

Aug 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia for sure

without Oliver and a few others who played last week, we will be fielding a very un-Westside team. its unfortunate cards and injuries have bitten us now.

Croatia 37-0 Westside

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Simon...

Just cos the NHL play-off managerial 'head games' have started doesn't mean you Westside types can start.

Westside 24 - 0 Croatia :p

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It all comes down to Scoring Goals

Which ever team, from the last eight left in the B.C.'s, is able to score more goals against the opposing team in the next three games that they play, starting with the games this weekend, will win the B.C's.

With this logic in mind, I will pick the Red Hot Burnaby Canadians to win the Cup in 2002.

HOS would like to thank Ryan Walter for this Pick.

Go Canucks Go :D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: It all comes down to Scoring Goals

Originally posted by Hands of Stone
Which ever team, from the last eight left in the B.C.'s, is able to score more goals against the opposing team in the next three games that they play, starting with the games this weekend, will win the B.C's.

I completely disagree.
I feel the team that let's in the lesser amount of goals as the opposition will be victorious at the end of the day.

Just one man's opinion...........

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0