Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Puller's Wedding

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know how well this well do, but its the night before Laura does some major charity and marries that short hair, crooked teeth , power ranger haircut, curved cack, wrinkled shirt, Don Johnson wannabee. I think some final words are in order as there are only 24 hours left. Run Laura Run.:D :D

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sage-a-licious

I agree Fenian, I don't see why she likes him either. You know, if she played her cards right she could have me :D

Just kidding Superfox ;)

But really, why would you marry a guy nicknamed Puller:confused:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Puller

He never chokes his Charlie you know!!! So he told us, hence the nickname"PULLER"...:D

I think she has to marry him (something to do with the surgery he paid for):wa:

BTW, How are the hang overs going today??? Way too many shooters !!!:cool:

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Me thinks Puller has photos of her parents do some shaddy business (maybe with Sage's cousins) and that's why she has agreed to marry him.:eek:

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Based on his "Shawshank Redemption" kit last night, I think it was a commitment she made under duress during the prison break.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If she wasn't married

Now that it's a done deal, my theory that she was using Puller to get to me is out:D I will never ever ever wear a kilt again, my bell end is chaffed, and after Teddy gave me the airplane spin on the dance floor, and all the old ladies pinching my ass, I feel like a cheap poco slut:wa:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy Puller

Cainy: I wouldn't get too concerned, you'll be back on your knees again before you know it fully recovered from your kilt experiences.:p

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i wanted to thank every for thier kind words and and all your thoughtful comments but i do have a few questions/ comments

1. teddy, hows the back. i see your not keeping up with the body beatiful program. how do you throw you back out picking up cuddler (129, not including aldo clear sunglasses) and cainy(well south of that)

2. sage, what i want to know is how got from the dishwashing pit of the kitchen into the reception in the first place? p.s. nice shoes, you still only 5 7' with them (jaime's observation not mine)

3. i also want to thank carson for his silence of the lamb impression, the mangina went over very well with the new inlaws

4. has anyone seen teressa? last time i saw her she was about 2 feet down collins throat, lets us know how that turned out

on another topic i hear that the peg powder donut / keeper lost some wieght, doesn't matter you still suck jerad

im signing off, good luck this week pau, see you at christmas
:D

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by superfoxs
i wanted to thank everyone for thier kind words and and all your thoughtful comments but i do have a few questions/ comments

1. teddy, hows the back. i see your not keeping up with the body beatiful program. how do you throw you back out picking up cuddler (129, not including aldo clear sunglasses) and cainy(well south of 130)

2. sage, what i want to know is how got from the dishwashing pit of the kitchen into the reception in the first place? p.s. nice shoes, you still only 5 7' with them (jaime's observation not mine)

3. i also want to thank carson for his silence of the lamb impression, the mangina went over very well with the new inlaws

4. has anyone seen teressa? last time i saw her she was about 2 feet down collins throat, lets us know how that turned out

on another topic i hear that the peg powder donut / keeper lost some wieght, doesn't matter you still suck jerad, pau in a walk

im signing off, good luck this week pau, see you at christmas
:D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0