Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Rangers last game ever together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard something similar...

I want my money back!!!

1. The "infamous" cooler was the size of HOS' sack :rolleyes:

2. Apparently it wasn't the last game ever for the Rangers

3. Downtown's new bride was nowhere to be seen

I will admit that RF's stint in net was good :D

"He plays soccer?" :D

~Regs.
burkee&nonis said:
It seems like the Rangers might have 2 more games to go. I recieved a phone call from the league last night that the Rangers are interested in playing in the 2 game playoff to make a push for premier once again and have until Tuesday night to confirm.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Most likely not going to happen.
Just trying to keep all the options open for the younger players who are staying on or who are interested in starting a new erra.
Over 35's has offically begun.

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahhhhh marriage.......isn't it grand ? Loved the couch last night........

The cooler......what a beauty !
On a cold, rainy Saturday about 10 years ago when I was the beer man, decided that we needed another cooler so I could add six more import beers and some fruity drinks to the menu, asked a young Stepchild if we could borrow the 'big cooler' for the day........now he only has visitation rights to see it on the weekends at games. Thanks.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
downtown said:
Ahhhhh marriage.......isn't it grand ? Loved the couch last night........

The cooler......what a beauty !
On a cold, rainy Saturday about 10 years ago when I was the beer man, decided that we needed another cooler so I could add six more import beers and some fruity drinks to the menu, asked a young Stepchild if we could borrow the 'big cooler' for the day........now he only has visitation rights to see it on the weekends at games. Thanks.
Cooler update!
Last seen resting in the comforts of "Jacko The Tanks" house in preparation for a long summer's battle.
With the Ranger seperation, the battle to the rights has begun.
1. Old Rangers
2. Young Rangers
3. My Dad (who still asks when he is going to get it back)
Cooler fact; Downtown "borrowed" the cooler in 1995 (one fine sunny Saturday)

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The cooler was green,
No it was white,

We used it once,
No we used it each night,

Ahhh yes, I remember it well.......

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great Game

...if you enjoy watching a team get schooled! But it was inevitable when the Rangers popped in 2 goals almost right after kickoff!

Highlights:
-lost track of most goals but the Ranger's keeper's shot was a beauty
-Stepchild getting tossed down by a guy of similar size??
-Also Stephchild kicking temporary keeper (Fraser) in the "twig & berries" while going to clear the ball out....
-The Rob's wee-one (no, not talking about his manhood) taking after her daddy by trying to pee near the baseball diamond

Thanks for the good games Rangers!

Spazz

Watchoutforthebugs!Theymakeyoutossyourbeer!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone shut off the lights please....

Regs:
Connie isn't too far off.
I indeed did play the odd Rugby game or two in my day.
But yes, although some may disagree, I do play soccer. :D

As much as I didn't know what to think when Coach created this wee testimonial thread I am well chuffed from the words spoken here.
Many thanks to all of you - It means a lot considering who posted.

As he said, say what you want about us, but we stuck together through the years and it was well worth it.

As Dude would appreciate I wish to step onto my soapbox.

The game isn't just about the 90 minutes on the field from your side.
It's about the opposition, it's about the refs, it's about your club, it's about the League Executive.
It's about your friends who come out to the games, fundraisers and soirees and it's about your family who allow us to play this great game and support us 100% as they know what it means to us.

I don't see this as a good bye, I still think the lot of you will have Rangers to take the piss out of on more occasions to come. :D

I do feel a tad sad as I truly believe I may have played my last game with a couple of the young lads, dear friends to me.

One person I want to single out - Coach Kenny Cormack.
Without Kenno, there was no Rangers.
I know all of us had a ton of input into this team, but this guy has been a cut above.
I personally feel we would have a had a stronger team this year had he been able to contribute more motivation and organization wise, but family and work demands made him a regular stiff like the rest of us.
Thanks Kenno and thanks for being there for me personally.

Watching the PoCo/Sapperton game before us got me thinking of how cool it will be to see some faces from many years back.
I recognized a TON of guys out there - It'll be good to see some old nemisis' next year.

A bit sappy and I apologize as I'm sure people will :rolleyes: about this little love fest.
In that fcuk you too. :D

I'm off to have a cry now.
Then a wank.

Good night Irene,

RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars