Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Recomendations

lego3

Oct 20, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey @SoccerStud welcome to TTP. Few things that I have found that works best for me is CBD pills and a herb called kratom. Kratom comes from South East Asia and it's been used as medicine for thousands of years. I was actually introduced to kratom and CBD by another soccer player who still plays in the league and he swears by it too. There are different types of veins, strains and colors. I have experienced all of them as I am a strong believer in plant medicine. Red Bali is the one you would want to use for strictly pain relief, white maeng da is good for energy and pain relieve during the day and green maeng da is good before soccer game as it gives you energy and pain relief. Try it out and it will change your life. Now as to CBD it's literally a miracle alkaloid that comes from the plant. You don't get "high" from it because there is no THC (main component that gets you high) it helps me with pain a lot. I mix both CBD and Kratom together and get an amazing result from it. I haven't taken any pain drugs in over 8 years now. Also, try yoga as it helps you with core, stability and it's good for muscles. Someone mentioned UBC clinic and I would recommend that one too, I have been there for treatment and they are one of the best at what they do. The guys name is Allan McGavin. Here are the links that you can check it out.

www.canadakratomexpress.com - you can visit them they have a location downtown and they will sit down with you and tell you how to take it, how much to take it and what type to take it and it's free to visit them.

Www.allanmcgavinphysio.com - you can call them to make an appointment the trick to get seen quicker is tell them that it's an emergency and you need to see someone. That does the trick.

Www.oxygentraining.ca - one of the best yoga places out there. They have a lot of locations throughout lower mainland. Also, reasonably priced. I go to Yaletown location and it's a nice place to meet cool people and the ratio is about 5girls to 1 guy, not sure if it's your thing or not but it's nice to see a pretty girls working out beside you.

Hope it helps......

SoccerStud

Feb 28, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you for your advice @freddy and @lego3. I ended up ordering CBD and Kratom from the websites that you guys told me to.

Here is my review of CBD and kratom. I picked up kratom from downtown location, I didn't know what to expect but when I got there the office resembled a doctors office, the staff was very polite and friendly. I met with the owner and had my consultation with him. I explained to him about the problems I was having and where my pain was and he quickly advised me on a specific strain for pain and energy. When I got home I took my first tea spoon with orange juice, the taste was like a really strong tea it was gross at first but after few times it wasn't to bad. First 30 min I noticed my pain was subsiding and I was starting to feel happy very euphoric and very energetic, 45 min later my discomfort was completely gone felt super chatty, happy and energetic I finished my week long chorus around the house and went to the gym. 4 hours later the feeling was coming down and followed by relaxation. I had the best sleep in ages, slept right through the night. I also learned that the guy that owns kratom company also plays soccer in the vmsl and he said that sees a lot of players that have gone through him and tried kratom for pain and energy especially the older ones who have a nagging old injury

Now to CBD review. I ordered CBD online and I was very excited to try it just because I heard a lot of good things about it. The company that I got it from were very helpful. I tried 1ml and put it under my tongue, the taste wasn't to bad, tasted a little bit like weed. In the first 30 min I felt that my pain was going away and felt very relaxed and "good" (not high). After 1 hour the pain was gone and felt very relaxing and stress free. Really good sleep on it. I can see why people are liking CBD it definitely works very well.

Overall, I was very pleased with the 2 products. I would highly recommend kratom and CBD to any athlete who is looking to take a natural pain remedy and in kratom case natural energy source as well. However they are completely different one gives you pain relief, energy and relaxation and the other one gives you pain relief and relaxation. I would recommend trying them both and see which one works for you.

I will be trying a massage therapy and yoga place, I will review them once I try them.

SoccerStud

Feb 28, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Yoda thank you for welcoming me to the TTP community I will definitely be sticking around. I am very grateful to @freddy and @lego3 for telling me about CBD and Kratom. Its good to be connected to local community.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Yoda thank you for welcoming me to the TTP community I will definitely be sticking around. I am very grateful to @freddy and @lego3 for telling me about CBD and Kratom. Its good to be connected to local community.

Gets better behind the scenes. @Regs. Free trial for the lad? Ill cover it with my winnings for coming in first from the pickem pool at the end of the year.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For systemic swelling, high doses of Tumeric are good (take every day). Look for Apex Energetics K-75 Turmero Active.

For pain, focus on creams with high concentration of CBN (similar to CBD from marijuana). There is no psychoactive component to this. This is the one I use, but the description is wrong. It talks about high levels of THC - there is virtually none in this cream. But, for post soccer muscle ache, this stuff is MAGIC.

http://herbaldispatch.com/product/activated-lho-transdermal-balm/

For collisions in soccer or other sporting events, take Arnica 200C. You take this right after the game (without beer, unfortunately - nothing else in mouth 15 minutes before and after) and then two more times that day. If you have been fully slammed, like in a car accident, then Arnica 1M - same instructions.

Please remit the $100 you would have paid a homeopath, or sign up to be a Better Bastard

What. The actual. Fcuk?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
....so, I've actually tried CBD for neuropathy in my feet. Not as effective as a drug like Lyrica, but when I forget to take Lyrica, it helps get me to the next day...and believe me, that's significant.

I've used CBD for big days in training simply to help get me through long runs, because running past 1 hour starts to hurt bad. I think it has its place, it helps me, but because it's not covered under any standard insurance, expensive. Thus I only use it sparingly.

lego3

Oct 20, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
@SoccerStud you are welcome for the advice, I am glad that you gave CBD and kratom a try. Which one did you like the best kratom or CBD?

@Dude have you ever tried kratom before? I personally have used Lyrica myself and found out that I was getting a lot of nasty side effects like weight gain, lack of libido, excessive sweating and depressive thoughts. For me the result wasn't worth the side effects so I stopped taking it and I searched for something more natural plant based. I found out about kratom 4 years ago and been using kratom ever since with no side effects. It's a leaf that has been used traditionally for thousands of years in southeast Asia as a traditional medicine.

The guy that runs the company in Vancouver he is also a soccer player that plays in vmsl and he has a remarkable story on how he got involved with this leaf. He broke his leg a career ending injury and doctors told him that he will never play soccer again. Long story short he had a surgery and he didn't want to take pharmaceutical poison for pain so he looked for a natural alternative and found kratom through his own research. Fast forward to present and now he is playing competetive soccer. He sponsored a study that was done at Harvard University and John Hopkins medical school about this herb. They are in midst of doing pilot case study for Health Canada to show that it's safe to use as an opiate alternative for pain and addiction withdrawal purposes.

CBD is great and I am huge fan of it but I do agree with you that it is quite expensive.

I hope that helps.....

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
@SoccerStud you are welcome for the advice, I am glad that you gave CBD and kratom a try. Which one did you like the best kratom or CBD?

@Dude have you ever tried kratom before? I personally have used Lyrica myself and found out that I was getting a lot of nasty side effects like weight gain, lack of libido, excessive sweating and depressive thoughts. For me the result wasn't worth the side effects so I stopped taking it and I searched for something more natural plant based. I found out about kratom 4 years ago and been using kratom ever since with no side effects. It's a leaf that has been used traditionally for thousands of years in southeast Asia as a traditional medicine.

The guy that runs the company in Vancouver he is also a soccer player that plays in vmsl and he has a remarkable story on how he got involved with this leaf. He broke his leg a career ending injury and doctors told him that he will never play soccer again. Long story short he had a surgery and he didn't want to take pharmaceutical poison for pain so he looked for a natural alternative and found kratom through his own research. Fast forward to present and now he is playing competetive soccer. He sponsored a study that was done at Harvard University and John Hopkins medical school about this herb. They are in midst of doing pilot case study for Health Canada to show that it's safe to use as an opiate alternative for pain and addiction withdrawal purposes.

CBD is great and I am huge fan of it but I do agree with you that it is quite expensive.

I hope that helps.....

I haven't experienced the same side effects. We tried other pharmaceuticals- the names now escape me but used to treat MS- and I found they were way too much on the side of making me feel like a zombie. Lyrica seems to be the only thing that keeps the pain under control without costing a bomb.

I'll check this out- got a contact link? I definitely would like to get to a natural substance that is affordable if this is something I'll need for the rest of my life....

lego3

Oct 20, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I haven't experienced the same side effects. We tried other pharmaceuticals- the names now escape me but used to treat MS- and I found they were way too much on the side of making me feel like a zombie. Lyrica seems to be the only thing that keeps the pain under control without costing a bomb.

I'll check this out- got a contact link? I definitely would like to get to a natural substance that is affordable if this is something I'll need for the rest of my life....

www.canadakratomexpress.com

There are a lot of other vendors who sell kratom online. He is the only one that you can go speak face to face and pick up kratom on the same day and also the most affordable prices and if you can't pick it up they do ship overnight. Give them a call and tell them that you are a soccer player and heard about kratom and willing to give it a try. They give special price to local soccer players just because the owner is involved in a soccer community.

@Dude I would love to hear your experience once you try it. If you need more info feel free to ask me. I have a lot of experience with kratom over the 4 years that I've been taking it.

Hope that helps....

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anything like this helps. I hate my bitch feet, but apparently it's irreparable nerve damage, so finding new ways to deal with the pain is important. I want off the Lyrica, so I'll try this, for sure!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0