Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RIP Gill McGarva

Status
Not open for further replies.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best memories of Gill include betting him to see who could keep the ball up between the brick wall at Kinsemen and the head the longest...I joined a long list of losers. We also made several wagers on Pegasus vs. Norvan games...ah yes, those were the days. Come to think of it, perhaps all of these comments belong in the "Worth a Flutter" thread.

RIP Gill and my condolences to your family.

Guy Smiley

Apr 13, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude get over it. He took $$$ from the league not from you. The disorganized mess of a league allowed him to have full access of all the funds with no secondary signee required to withdraw funds. Dumb move.

He was 100% wrong for what he did but is it necessary for some of the people in here to "dance on his grave". Quite insensitive to his family members. You must be able to hold a grudge a long time. Personally I had forgotten about the whole incident until this post started.

Gil's thievery has not been mentioned for many many years until now. Have you been holding all of this anger inside for all these years.

I'm sure you can access counselling through your work.

GS

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not angry, I'm just baffled that you expect people to be respectfull. Was he?

Just because people die it does not mean they are always forgiven. If he'd made amends during his time alive to the league he stole from, maybe.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Class act. The two of you.
Hey muppit (lol) is that what you teach your kids ..... You can steal money from friends now
But in the future years , u will be forgiven!
Give your unibrow a a lift!
Wake up man
No grudges here or madness from my point
But ...... Fuk it!!!!
Your points are weak MUPPIT
May he never eat the bread
Or never drink the wine & may he be tormented with such an itch
With out the power to scratch it

Rip sid

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude get over it. He took $$$ from the league not from you. The disorganized mess of a league allowed him to have full access of all the funds with no secondary signee required to withdraw funds. Dumb move.

He was 100% wrong for what he did but is it necessary for some of the people in here to "dance on his grave". Quite insensitive to his family members. You must be able to hold a grudge a long time. Personally I had forgotten about the whole incident until this post started.

Gil's thievery has not been mentioned for many many years until now. Have you been holding all of this anger inside for all these years.

I'm sure you can access counselling through your work.

GS

3 questions

Guy why so defensive of Gil?

what was your link to him?

where did the league get its money from?

To tell you the truth.. when i first found Gill passed i thought of a scene from a movie with Adam Sandler... Cant remember the name of the movie but in the scene i am referring to, the devil and Hitler are in hell and the devil is shoving whole Pineapples up Hitlers ass. One after another.. hopefully the devil has lightend up since then and uses LUBE now. RIP GILL if you can.

P.s. condolences to his family.. its not your fault Gill was such a smuck..

On that note, I'm done with this thread.. Its gotten more of my time than it deserves

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My only question is...........what was he thinking betting Denver at (-14)? Terrible decision in hind sight?

I hope his family is coping with the loss.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
where did the league get its money from?

All teams put up more money over I think a 5 year period to cover Gils lump-sum grab. Not to mention the thousands he stole in the many years prior to that. Since I had the pleasure of "owning" Sapperton, I had to pay directly out my pocket, I dunno know, $500 - $800 because of Gil.
So yes, good bye Gil. Its just too bad he didn't spend some time in prison. He lived well off of others money and he should have paid for it.

I'm done with this thread, too.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have to give it to him
He could share a good laugh
Have a good time with Alex bell gill

Sid

I'm done too
It's all yours unibrow muppit

Frank

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is nice to post.FVSL gave the VMSL a bunch of cash so they could still exist the following year otherwise no VMSL.
Your Welcome .

Guy Smiley

Apr 13, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy with the eyebrow comments. I'm a bit sensitive.

I really don't care what you people wright about Gil. If you liked him or disliked him I could care less.

He should not be forgiven for what he did. I'm sure his actions affected alot of honest people in the league.

Just hope his family doesn't read this shite....cause they didn't steal from you or the league.

GS

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well then maybe, just maybe, a thread titled "Re: RIP Gill McGarva" should not have been posted on "Takethepiss.com" .

Done as well.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy with the eyebrow comments. I'm a bit sensitive.

I really don't care what you people wright about Gil. If you liked him or disliked him I could care less.

He should not be forgiven for what he did. I'm sure his actions affected alot of honest people in the league.

One
More chomp
When his kids opened there Xmas presents 15 years ago

I paid my team dues,fines etc!
So my money bought the thiefs family their x mas presents
Don't u think his family will be embarrassed tk see some old faces
Not that anyone from the league will show
I will say another thing WTF was the league thinking of having one
Signee on the cheque acc

Done

Just hope his family doesn't read this shite....cause they didn't steal from you or the league.

GS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0