Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RIP Kobe Bryant

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gutted. Just gutted. Not one to fawn over celebrities deaths but fook me, he was my all time favorite.

yeah, he was a fav of mine as well, a pleasure to watch because he truly loved the game for the game. Heartbreaking.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hearing that two of his daughter may have been on board and perished as well.

If so that would be just incredably tragic for the family.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ya hopefully it is not the case. Report out of ABC news said that Rick Fox and two of his daughters were also on board. As we have come to learn though, these early media reports are often unreliable, so hopefully the family does not have to deal with that grief as well.

Still, 5 people are dead and regardless of who they end up being identified as, it is a very, very sad day.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yikes so there was a daughter on board
No apology meme....?

Not to make light of the situation though. Irrespective of whatever issues and allegations there were about his personal life, you have to feel for his wife at the moment. I don't even know how you could put anything into words to express the kind of grief she must be experiencing at the moment.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
No apology meme....?

Not to make light of the situation though. Irrespective of whatever issues and allegations there were about his personal life, you have to feel for his wife at the moment. I don't even know how you could put anything into words to express the kind of grief she must be experiencing at the moment.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
No apology meme....?

And it's a gif. This is a meme

FB_IMG_1580075513190.jpg

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was wondering who’d be the first to call it how it is. Shame about his daughter, that’s quite sad. I’m sure the other three weren’t rapists either so RIP.

I don't think he was ever charged with rape. Definitely banged her but who knows what actually happened. I'm thinking $$$.

He was a huge soccer fan. Some credit him for the trend in low cut basketball shoes as he likened the feel of soccer shoes.

RIP

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jesus, bunch of heartless headline readers in here. It’s still a tragedy for his daughter and a man who helped put the game where it is today, played for the love of the game and competition.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0