Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rip

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
John Ritter of a heart attack last night.

Three's Company was a classic show growing up. Who didn't want to be like Larry? Who's earliest sexual fantasies didn't involve Susanne Sommers?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Isn't (wasn't) he right in the midst of some new sitcom? Something relatively sucessful about dating his daughter or something. I wonder how they'll write this into the script.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Asked and answered

The actor collapsed and died while taping his current ABC show 8 Simple Rules for Dating my Teenage Daughter.

The cause of death was a tear in the aorta, the result of an unrecognized flaw in his heart.
That's the fastest autopsy I've heard of.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RIP Jack Tripper. Watching the reruns was a blast one of the funniest shows I have ever seen.

His new show was not bad. He had 2 cracker daughters in the show its too bad his birthday was coming up aswell.

zengasharedhisbdaywithjohnritter.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Classic quote from the Jim Rome Show...

I missed that one episode of Three's Company, where everyone got confused, and there was a huge misunderstanding.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even funnier was how Mr. Roper & Mr. Ferley though Jack was gay...half the episodes were about one of jJck's girlfriends finding out he was "gay", then Jack trying to convince her he wasn't, all the while trying to continue to keep the landlords in the dark!

Freaking hillarious stuff. Never get tired of it! :D

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why was his last name Tripper

What about that episode where Jack tripped and fell inside the apartment ? I think I'll head down to the Regal Beagle tonight for a little toast to the man.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Double dating

I just the other night watched the one where jack delivered flowers to Larrys new girl and fell for her. and there was Janet the florist caught in the middle. Good stuff. Downtown your last McDirty post was priceless, I'm thinking your eating more fish.

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
career of John Ritter

Let's not forget all his career achievements in between Three's Company and his most recent comeback... there's Three's a Crowd, ....um.... and some movie about summer school, oh that was Mark Harmon.....um...

how about the episode where Jack would make a perverted face, cross his eyes and pretend to chase Janet and Chrissy/Terri/Cindy around the apartment? classic.

max

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0