Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ROONEY TO JOIN MLS !!!!!!!!!!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
He plays well as a third striker. I was in Seattle during few try outs. He is faster than his brother. Not the same shot. He will do better this time. He was used to high pace games. During the try outs in US ,players here hold on the ball way to much. He made many runs but for what ever reason ball did not go his way. Guys were fighting for spots and only moved the ball between friends. If I was Bob I would ink that guy ASAP. What better way to get one or two good young players. He also knows lots of young guys in England that would come this way.

Bifficus

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
AS you seem to know everything about local soccer , and with your vast experience of sending youth players overseas, why are you not recruiting for Bob?

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
He plays well as a third striker. I was in Seattle during few try outs. He is faster than his brother. Not the same shot. He will do better this time. He was used to high pace games. During the try outs in US ,players here hold on the ball way to much. He made many runs but for what ever reason ball did not go his way. Guys were fighting for spots and only moved the ball between friends. If I was Bob I would ink that guy ASAP. What better way to get one or two good young players. He also knows lots of young guys in England that would come this way.

I doubt you got through the border, although by reading some of your posts you would think you must have stocked up at the duty free on the way back

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0