Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rrsl 2009

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
RCIU 'A' 3-1 Bingers Army

A solid performance to start the 2009 season...it was going to be a tough test against the always competitive Bingers squad for our young guys, but they answered the call. With our Premier players still involved in Provincial Cup and several players taking some time off, we turned to the young lads of RCIU from our U21 squad and those who made such an impact with our Div. 1 squad this past season...in short, they were fantastic...battling Bingers hard for everything, but displaying their excellent ability to play quick 2 & 3 touch soccer. By half-time, we were up 2-1 off of two excellently taken goals and you could see how tired many of the Army were already...not easy chasing young 18-21 year olds around who at all fit, fast, and anxious to compete and impress coach (yours truly). The 2nd half saw Bingers regain a little more control as our guys became a bit complacent, eventually giving up a PK with about 15mins left...I had thankfully been protected well in net (2nd game of 2009) by my young defenders (thank god! :eek:), so I decided to fall over to my right and stop the PK to maintain the score...minutes later, we carved open Bingers and Erik scored his second goal of the match to seal the deal 3-1. Awesome performances by all the young lads, as well as our senior players Nondo, Rota, & Karl.

There's nothing I look forward to more than a COMPLETE roundup of a Club I game. Particularily a summer league game. Even moreso when its versus the everthrilling Minger's. I have no one to blame but myself.....

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
There's nothing I look forward to more than a COMPLETE roundup of a Club I game. Particularily a summer league game. Even moreso when its versus the everthrilling Minger's. I have no one to blame but myself.....
hey guys is there a website for this league?

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tuna, it would be worthwhile contacting Parks and Rec. I know we(the league) are too. Why should we have to pay for fields that are an obvious health hazard? Burnett is a fcukign joke and should NEVER be used.

I've already spoken to someone at Parks and Rec. They must be off busy trying to cure the pig flu.

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've already spoken to someone at Parks and Rec. They must be off busy trying to cure the pig flu.

You're better off having someone from the league calling them, Tuna. I can tell you that they do not like dealing with individuals not associated with the league executive. They want all concerns like these to come from a central source from within the league.

Now... as the 2008 BCSA Administrator of the Year, I know these things. I might even have a contact number for you as well. But that'll cost extra.

CS: How about Honda Park? That's open until the end of May. And South Arm #4 as well... What fields do they have you on?

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is South Arm #4 full size? Seems pretty small to me...

Also, South Arm #1 is sh!te. We played there twice this week, and both games ended 0-0. The long grass and bumpiness just destroys the flow of the game.

Can we get King George on Tuesdays?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
South Arm 4 is tiny.......they only have Burnett/South Arm/King George Park(Dezza, you would have to split the cost)/South Memorial Park/Winskill Turf

I think that is all they have, Canucklehead.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
South Arm 4 is tiny.......they only have Burnett/South Arm/King George Park(Dezza, you would have to split the cost)/South Memorial Park/Winskill Turf

Note to self... South Arm 4 for home game vs WVFC next season..........

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Tiny, indeed, but you won't rip and ankle or knee on it.
Just throwing it out there for you.
Good luck with the season.
Cheers!

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

According to the website, they now have Association on Tuesdays and are trying to get off Burnett completely.

I didn't realize KG was the turf field... what about the grass? That should eliminate the cost issue, no?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
According to the website, they now have Association on Tuesdays and are trying to get off Burnett completely.

I didn't realize KG was the turf field... what about the grass? That should eliminate the cost issue, no?

The grass field is closed right now.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now... as the 2008 BCSA Administrator of the Year, I know these things. I might even have a contact number for you as well. But that'll cost extra.

CH, don't let that award go to your head. Didn't we adequately grease you at the begining of our Winter Season? I'm working with a tight budget so I'm going to have to ask that you do me that favour strictly from the kindness of your Portuguese heart. Cheers.

steve a.

Not Bright
Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside Knights 2 RCIU B 3

Good match last night as I think both sides were missing some players due to the canux game as well captain shamrock got called into action as apparently the canux game takes it's toll on the reffing side of things to. Pretty good back and forth both ways as we just couldn't seem to get in close enough to pull the trigger as often as we had liked. Looking forward to the rematch.

cheers , the Rattler

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cappy, wait 'til you get the report from my game:mad::rolleyes:

I've never heard so much whining in one game...mainly coming from one team...

4 yellows handed out...could have been more but my arm was tired from pulling the out the little black book... The Chelsea/Barcelona game today had a simular ring to last night...complain complain complain

I heard absolutely no whining from the women on Monday night...it was so relaxing and enjoyable then...;)
~SC

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
All Blacks 2
Delta United 1

Hard fought match both ways but overall not a lot of chances. All Blacks had us with there size continually going to flick on to the 6'20 giant. Guess we need to find some height! Nice finish from the big guy to get them the game winner. Burnett as expected was shocking. Any teams wishing to play on the road, we have Association every Tuesday. Anyone that has played there in the past few summers would have no trouble making the trip to play on Delta's field. But if the league does not schedule it, let us know as we will be happy to accomodate.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0