Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RRSL 2016

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why would anyone know what the professional careers are of the players on your team? Regardless most people don't enjoy losing so I would chalk it up to that and not that you are upsetting some "order"... Clutching at straws there
Some Westside guys get really upset when they lose to Eastside Vancouver. You can see in their reactions of some of their players, plus, you have to live in both sides of the city to understand the underlying tone. However, at this rate this Westside kids are no longer going to be Westside anymore because immigrants are buying their houses and forcing them to move to the Eastside. Why do you think that people are so upset with the Chinese immigrants. Westsiders grew up in their neighbourhoods and now their kids can not afford to live there.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some Westside guys get really upset when they lose to Eastside Vancouver. You can see in their reactions of some of their players, plus, you have to live in both sides of the city to understand the underlying tone. However, at this rate this Westside kids are no longer going to be Westside anymore because immigrants are buying their houses and forcing them to move to the Eastside. Why do you think that people are so upset with the Chinese immigrants. Westsiders grew up in their neighbourhoods and now their kids can not afford to live there.

Not every win you have is a monumental earth shaking victory...

Judging by the website, you as the second worst team in the league beat the worst team in the league. Not exactly "stop the presses" stuff...

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can see in their reactions of some of their players
Really? You can see that they're not just upset by the loss but they are extra upset they lost to a team from East Van? You are The Special One. That's an incredible talent. What does my face tell you right now?

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Soccer Coach was this the upset face that you saw?

player_Webber,%20G.jpg

Last edited:

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really? You can see that they're not just upset by the loss but they are extra upset they lost to a team from East Van? You are The Special One. That's an incredible talent. What does my face tell you right now?
West siders do not like to lose, and they certainly do not like to lose to Eastsiders (it does not matter whether is soccer, grades, money, women, prestige, etc). I lived in the Westside for more than 15 years, so I know what I am talking about. For me this west side east side division is kind of frivolous but to many it matters to many people (hence I mention it). You know there is even a difference of how of a true Westsider you are. Do you live west of Ontario, west of Cambie, West of Oak, West of Granville (getting close to the true West side). I must say that I enjoy my living in the West side of Vancouver. It was be very nice setting and also I must say nice people. Long story short, I have lots of Jewish friends because this is half of my heritage; thus, it was very convenient to live near the synagogue and the JJC.

I hope that you know that people look at your postal code and intersection of your home to determine how close you are allowed in their circle of friends.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

Either way a win win for you. Dont matter who lives where as long as their
West siders do not like to lose, and they certainly do not like to lose to Eastsiders (it does not matter whether is soccer, grades, money, women, prestige, etc). I lived in the Westside for more than 15 years, so I know what I am talking about. For me this west side east side division is kind of frivolous but to many it matters to many people (hence I mention it). You know there is even a difference of how of a true Westsider you are. Do you live west of Ontario, west of Cambie, West of Oak, West of Granville (getting close to the true West side). I must say that I enjoy my living in the West side of Vancouver. It was be very nice setting and also I must say nice people. Long story short, I have lots of Jewish friends because this is half of my heritage; thus, it was very convenient to live near the synagogue and the JJC.

I hope that you know that people look at your postal code and intersection of your home to determine how close you are allowed in their circle of friends.

Being a Pool cleaner and gardener sure has its perks

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I know myself I won't ever be associated with anyone from East Langley. All trailer trash over there. Literally. Rubbish urban footballers the lot of them. North Langley lads are alright, I guess, despite @Rangerforever always bragging about his dog... and blocking out the sun when hes out. Won't catch me dead in the South, fcuking Guinness lives there.

FFS this is some of the dumbest shite I've ever come across on TTP, and I was around for @iandmacintire and mr coppetone, respectfully, years.

@Dude is right... you are an idiot. Its not an insult, its just become a fact.

#V2Z1A3forever

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know myself I won't ever be associated with anyone from East Langley. All trailer trash over there. Literally. Rubbish urban footballers the lot of them. North Langley lads are alright, I guess, despite @Rangerforever always bragging about his dog... and blocking out the sun when hes out. Won't catch me dead in the South, fcuking Guinness lives there.

FFS this is some of the dumbest shite I've ever come across on TTP, and I was around for @iandmacintire and mr coppetone, respectfully, years.

@Dude is right... you are an idiot. Its not an insult, its just become a fact.

#V2Z1A3forever
I am just starting. Wait and you will see, but I know there are quite a few subtleties that the valley people might not get.

lego3

Oct 20, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Soccer Coach you must be dumbest guy in the world to compare the 2 sides (westside vs eastside). Why do you even consider yourself as an eastsider??? Arent you based out of Burnaby?? your home games were from Burnaby in winter league. Are you sure they weren't just upset for the fact that they lost to the shitty team (your team)?? For the record its not a big deal, you beat the worst team in the league, for the amount of money you are paying your players to play on your team its pretty embarrassing that you are second last team with only one win in a summer league.

You are the biggest hypocrite on this site and you are the biggest SHMUCK I have ever seen!!!!

PS. congratulations on the gift aka Div.1 promotion you better start poaching and buying players for next season.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Every time I read something new and stupid from this buffoon, I find myself surprised anyone could come up with something so dumb. Honestly, incredibly stupid, far fetched, obscure theories he paints as factual.

Soccer Coach, where does your inferiority complex come from? Abandonment? Were you abandoned as a child? Not hugged enough? Were you picked on as a child? Did the other kids refuse to let you play in the streets out of sucking so bad?

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
@lego3 and @Dude
I never thought that I would come to have TTP groupies and stalkers. There is some degree of masochism to complain that you can get over my posts and then come over and ask for more.

Our lord, once stated: "the truth shall set you free".

I know that you have been completely brainwashed to adore and idealize a social system. Are you ready to wake up to the reality that we have social and economic classes? That those diverging groups will form different teams and clubs?
Do you really think that most people on the West side of Cambie do not look down on the people and institutions of the East side? If you are not aware of this, then be happy in your wonderland. This is the way the world works. Divides will exist.

To clarify, this not a put down on the people that leave on the west side. I have very good friends and close family there. Wealth leads to more education and sophistication, so it is pleasant to interact. Even when it comes to soccer Westsiders play a nice style of soccer. They do not kick and run and do not throw their bodies like rugby.
I always rather play with Westside than with the valley teams.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh fcuk off. Honestly. You really think you are the most informed person around. You truly have no idea, and the more I read, it seems to me you've grown up in a very sheltered, entitled life. Your behavior here (highlight, threatening to sue others over what appear to be well founded accusations of YOU PAYING YOUR PLAYERS) make that clearer and clearer every day.

You are an idiot, and my guess is you grew up privileged, and have no idea what it is like to actually grow up in the lower economic class. I do. Everything I've earned I did so literally by starting my business with what was left in my low paying first job. Less than a grand. So I definitely understand economic social order, much better than you, who likely is the son of the wealthy South American minority that scheme to keep the poverty line where it is, and the populace majority living in the stone ages.

Obviously, we are all well aware that there is snobbery and entitlement. What has been great about TTP, and frankly, our local footballing community, is that we may take it out on each other on the pitch, we (mostly) are a brotherhood off of it. ( @Gurps, you have as much exposure to both sides, what's your take?) That being said, there has been, over the years, very good examples of reverse prejudism, where a minority group will accuse the rest of being racist on one scale or another...but you'll quickly find people seriously don't fall into that.

Yes, an economic and social order exists. Always has, always will, in all cities, all countries. Some far worse than others. Sure, it may exist, but to a much lower degree on the pitch, but I'll also suggest it is people like you that like to stir it up. The topic social order to which you describe, between the players, actually does not exist. As players, we see each other as players. That's the beauty of sport: you compete against one another on an even playing field, nowhere to hide. All issues like social order and economic class are dropped. In the end, a mutual respect for one another grows and bonds you.

If you'd ever played, you may come to understand this...which explains why you don't understand this.

A player from Westside is not looking at your team and seeing "their garners, their cleaners, their casual labor", they are looking at you guys as a squad of players that is looking to beat them (and wow, what a fcuked up coach they have). That's it. You sitting behind your keyboard and essentially accusing the Westside squad of harboring ill-feeling towards your players due to what may or may not be their social / economic class is truly pathetic on your part, as well as unfounded, and unfair.

Leave that shite outside the pitch. Once again, you are making accusations and assumption about players that are completely unfounded.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see that you are starting to retract or wake up. Once you come to the pitch whatever your social group has conditioned to think and do still remains with you. Some at the conscious level some at the unconscious level. The more tired that you get the more that your brain can not process or adhere to the social conventions and you inner contradictions will get exposed. Go ahead and keep dreaming and thinking of this rosy brotherhood that happens on the competitive field. Be my guest if this keep you happy.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ps. I remind you that you are not on the RRSL or VMSL. Could you kindly consider staying on the Fvsl and let us have our discussions?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's change the topic.

How much do you actually pay you players? And, how do you deliver it?

Cash in a brown paper bag?

An above board cheque paid in exchange for "employment" at a business which happens to be "friends" of the team?

A series of complicated bank transfers?

Is it a contra exchange? I.e.: some sort of product or service exchange for playing time?

Bonuses for goals scored?

All of these have been used in the VMSL and FVSL over the years, just curious as to which method YOU employ?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ps. I remind you that you are not on the RRSL or VMSL. Could you kindly consider staying on the Fvsl and let us have our discussions?

Thankfully, this is a Private Forum to which I've been invited. Since your team plays in the RRSL, I'm free to comment on your team, and the strategies your team uses to compete, such as (allegedly), paying your players play for you.

BTW...not the best ROI, I may add. Lucky for you, Surrey United evicted a spot in Premier, thus one in Div. 1 for your team to be gifted into. Sure helps that bottom line look better, hey?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0