Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RRSL 2016

lego3

Oct 20, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Soccer Coach please explain why would a girl start a rumour about you paying your players? ask yourself what benefit would she get from it?? YOUR OWN players have came out and said that they get paid not all but your "top" players. They also said that they signed an NDA form. These aren't rumours these are facts my friend.

As to Westside, I highly doubt that they came out on the field thinking that they are above you guys. I have played in VMSL for many many years and they were always class act when we played against them and to this day I am still friends with few of them.

Since you are claiming that you are broke immigrant, I am guessing you going to be picking up extra shifts at Mcdonalds to be able to afford to pay your players next year??

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bc soccer covers match officials' game fees for provincial cup. I'm sure vmsl might cover semis and finals too.... Unless you additionally paid officials :rolleyes:
Nope. They pass you the bill later on. Refs are covered by bc soccer. Even ferry and hotel is expensive. 700 is not enough.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you are being fair and realistic (and, isn't TTP all about making fair assumptions? :D ), a long run in a Cup that extends past the regular season does cause teams some heartache. Especially non-affiliated teams (or VERY small clubs).

~Extra field time for training.
~Loss of field times to sports like baseball.
~Travel costs- especially the Island.

Whatever the case, going deep in a Cup run doesn't come cheap. In years past, we never had to think about it, but we were a part of a bigger club, and thankfully we had infrastructure and people behind the administration handling stuff like that. Just be available and play. Cup runs put way more demands on small teams.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you are being fair and realistic (and, isn't TTP all about making fair assumptions? :D ), a long run in a Cup that extends past the regular season does cause teams some heartache. Especially non-affiliated teams (or VERY small clubs).

~Extra field time for training.
~Loss of field times to sports like baseball.
~Travel costs- especially the Island.

Whatever the case, going deep in a Cup run doesn't come cheap. In years past, we never had to think about it, but we were a part of a bigger club, and thankfully we had infrastructure and people behind the administration handling stuff like that. Just be available and play. Cup runs put way more demands on small teams.

It's OK. It's not like you are cheating.

Very much the same way there isn't a firm anti performance-enhancing drug policy in the VMSL, there also isn't a cash-in-brown-bag policy.

You do not have to be so upset. I am merely stating what has been said.

By your players.

All our managers and coaches are

Campo club is Owned by Giancarlo Cusano financial controller
Montecristo Jewellery chain
Also Nuvo magazine
Family business
So stop pleading poverty

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow...

I will admit to throwing some darts yesterday, but holy smokes, talk about bad optics.

Google is a wonderful tool, isn't it?

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really dissappointed with our friends at Rinos. It is really low when they fully know the situation and choose to missrepresent it.
Do not test the patience. We have tried peace with Rinos but I guess they do not want it.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wait, you are blaming someone else?

You come onto TTP and needle people, belittle them, make inaccurate assumptions, and behave like a genuine ass. You then make a claim that you are "just a small, poor club", yet you are owned by a family that is obviously quite wealthy.

You make outlandish accusations of a Westside team, accusing them of essentially being prejudicial against you and your players, when your ownership has commercial holdings with retail outlets in the wealthier sections of Vancouver, and Burnaby.

You essentially are trying to paint a picture on TTP of you and your club that is completely false.

Never mind these allegations that your club pays some of it's players, you are FAR from a poor club. You may not be a big club, but you are not a poor club.

Maybe you need to go to confessional, because you've been writing lies, and clearly, that's a sin in your belief. Go confess, and come back when you are ready to write actual truths.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
It really amazes me how low the people of Rinos can get after defeat and some others here. They know that there are gullible people here who believe anything that is writing in front of them. These people make false allegations and insinuations just to get even. They go from paying players, connections to organized crime, making missleading allegations and connections to the coaching and management of the club. Even the poor dog is accussed of things that he did not do.

The situation is very simple. Campo Atletico is a small Soccer Club that barely manages to cover its basic costs. It is the work of love and dedication for the game. It tries to provide playing opportunities to people in our communities and players who usually are not given playing time in other clubs.

There is no paying of players (and Rinos knows this well), and there is autonomy and separation from the activities of the family of any player or member of the management and coaching unit.

Anyone who is tryieng to portray it differently is acting in bad faith and has ulterior motives to discredit the work of the coaches, managers and players.

We politely and openly request the Rinos people to desist from doing this. If they have any questions, we can meet and discuss.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear you paid the dog to shite on Rino's lawn. Rumour has it, his bitch went and slept with one of their dogs and all hell broke loose. She being from the west side and he lived East of Cambie. Revenge deuce. Sinister.
Very good very good. I appreciate the sense of humour in this nonsense.

lego3

Oct 20, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
We politely and openly request the Rinos people to desist from doing this. If they have any questions, we can meet and discuss

I will meet with you and discuss how you are paying your players and will tell you to your face that you are a lying shmuck. Lets meet at Shaunghessy Golf and Country Club, oh wait never mind its located on the "westside" we (westsiders) might think that you are below us and we might mistake you for a gardner. Lets meet on your side aka "eastside", how about Main and Hastings? tomorrow at noon? I will be waiting for you in my Range Rover. Please don't be late because we (westsiders) don't feel comfortable waiting on the "eastside".

See you tomorrow!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear you paid the dog to shite on Rino's lawn. Rumour has it, his bitch went and slept with one of their dogs and all hell broke loose. She being from the west side and he lived East of Cambie. Revenge deuce. Sinister.

TTP version of Westside Story.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Campo 1 - Delta 1
Campo started dominating the game, which I thought it was a bit unexpected given the pedigree of Delta. A red card because their keeper took our forward down after our forward dribbled by him with ease. The substitute goalie saved the penalty. Well done for him but our striker got the rebound. The second half was easier for us, but we had not subs. We missed a couple of 1 v 1 with the keepr and we later regretted it. Our guys tired and Delta did not give up and transitioned well into attack after recovering the ball. A nice goal by them in the last few minutes of the game. Their striker controlled the ball and turned well and then passed to the incoming midfielder who placed it well. A nice goal. Their back line was strong.

Marcus

Jan 25, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I won't contest you on the fact you started well in the game, we had a week off and it showed in the beginning. The red card justified or not wasn't your player putting the ball around our keeper, he took a shot and wether our keeper hit him before or afterwards is besides the point, red card and pk. We played the rest of the 65 mins a man down, you had some chances but you failed to mention our 3 break aways in the first half that we also missed, or our cross bar which was very close. Both teams had more then enough chances to put the game away for either side. We scored at about minute 75 and we pushed with 10 men as best we could and obviously left ourselves open to counters. You have a good team with some real quality players and I thought the game was played well by both teams. Looking forward to end of season rematch against you guys. Good luck

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you. I enjoyed watching the game, and I thought that at the end you deserved the win because you kept pushing with 10 guys. We were not sharp towards the end, but we hopefully will correct for next game. This has been the more useful summer for us. Really good calibre of games and it is pushing our guys to higher levels every week. Very much appreciated the opportunity to play here.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0