Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RRSL 2016

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Campo Atletico 0 - Metropolitan 2

It was a good game for both sides. No objection with the result, because finishing the opportunities is important in the game and not just keeping possession or creating chances. The first half ended 0-0. During the initial minutes Campo kept most of the ball, but could not generate any significant threat with it. We experimented with a new formation. As the game settled in, our attacks became more coherent and precise. There a good combination created and the ball ended in the back of the net. Unfortunately, the referee did not have a good angle and called it an offside. Kevin is a good referee and has very solid game, but today he slipped a couple of times.

Their main threat was only the free kicks, and in one occasion they almost scored from a header.

We continued to press during the second half and were in control of the game. It was a raining. We lost possession in a build up and the striker had a very powerful shot straight at the keeper from outside the box. Unfortunately, it was raining . He stopped the ball, but it went through its hands and landed inside the net. We pressed for the equalizer and should have had as there were many 1 v 1 with the keeper. No luck and the ball did not get in. A few minutes after the goal. We got a red card for dissent. Our player lost it because the referee missed a very hard tackle.

This is why I am happy with the boys. Even with 10 guys they keep possession and the upper hand and dominated until the end. This is very tiring and in the last minute on a very nice counter with lots of skill the Metropolitan forward and midfielder scored a very good goal.
I can not complain with the result because the last goal was very deserved, but also very satisfied with our boys for doing well with an experimenting formation. Next year it is going to be good for everyone. Metropolitan plays clean and has very skilled players.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To your post above- it's not domination if a team is up 2-0, and simply allowing you to possess the ball with the intent on holding the fort and keeping a clean sheet. There is no moral victory to be claimed. Perhaps you have a lot to learn about tactics, and maybe you will this year, moving into a higher division. But it seems to me that you have a lot to learn.

View attachment 15028
This is the issue here in the whole forum. The community has a created their own reality, and gets upset when this manufactured "reality" gets exposed. Too difficult to handle.

Again, you show an incredible level of naïveté. The site is called "Take the Piss". We come here to banter. Yes, to discuss local footy primarily, but mostly to banter among friends. In that, the local political footy climate comes into play.

You (you all? all ya'all? Again, how many of "you" are there?), being a proven pathological liar, have been outed, and are obviously feeling insecure...

Why do you come here, again?

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happened with the red hot westside in their game vs Richmond. QUOTE="Dude, post: 402967, member: 56"]To your post above- it's not domination if a team is up 2-0, and simply allowing you to
To your post above- it's not domination if a team is up 2-0, and simply allowing you to possess the ball with the intent on holding the fort and keeping a clean sheet. There is no moral victory to be claimed. Perhaps you have a lot to learn about tactics, and maybe you will this year, moving into a higher division. But it seems to me that you have a lot to learn.

Again, you show an incredible level of naïveté. The site is called "Take the Piss". We come here to banter. Yes, to discuss local footy primarily, but mostly to banter among friends. In that, the local political footy climate comes into play.

You (you all? all ya'all? Again, how many of "you" are there?), being a proven pathological liar, have been outed, and are obviously feeling insecure...

possess the ball with the intent on holding the fort and keeping a clean sheet. There is no moral victory to be claimed. Perhaps you have a lot to learn about tactics, and maybe you will this year, moving into a higher division. But it seems to me that you have a lot to learn.

Why do you come here, again?[/QUOTE]

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
View attachment 15028
This is the issue here in the whole forum. The community has a created their own reality, and gets upset when this manufactured "reality" gets exposed. Too difficult to handle.

Don't confuse me with someone who could care one way or another. The only thing that upsets me is that I never got paid for helping other teams win games against us when I did play. I could be living in the west side right now looking down on you.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happened with the red hot westside in their game vs Richmond. QUOTE="Dude, post: 402967, member: 56"]To your post above- it's not domination if a team is up 2-0, and simply allowing you t

possess the ball with the intent on holding the fort and keeping a clean sheet. There is no moral victory to be claimed. Perhaps you have a lot to learn about tactics, and maybe you will this year, moving into a higher division. But it seems to me that you have a lot to learn.

[/QUOTE]

To answer your question,
Westside 2 - Richmond 0 (approximately)
Westside seemed in control of the game and the victory is quite deserved. The scored a nice goal. A young player controlled it with the thigh and then juggle the ball like 10 meters; then he ran with the ball and made a nice ground cross between the midfielder and defender; the striker controlled it at the top of the box and then made a half turn to slot it on the lelft bottom corner. A good goal by them.

As for your kind comments, you read what you want to read and changer things accordingly. I like that you think that I have a lot of learn (though you we always are learning in soccer) vis-a-vis you and your team. We already learned how to outplay you given the last 3-1 victory over you with your reinforcements, and we will enjoy defeating you next season too.

You know that you are doomed already next year. Rinos Tigers will get promoted and either Guildford or Norvan will get the promotion. Those teams will likely crush us, but not you.

I

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
What comments? I asked the score in the westside vs Richmond game.
To answer your question,
Westside 2 - Richmond 0 (approximately)
Westside seemed in control of the game and the victory is quite deserved. The scored a nice goal. A young player controlled it with the thigh and then juggle the ball like 10 meters; then he ran with the ball and made a nice ground cross between the midfielder and defender; the striker controlled it at the top of the box and then made a half turn to slot it on the lelft bottom corner. A good goal by them.

As for your kind comments, you read what you want to read and changer things accordingly. I like that you think that I have a lot of learn (though you we always are learning in soccer) vis-a-vis you and your team. We already learned how to outplay you given the last 3-1 victory over you with your reinforcements, and we will enjoy defeating you next season too.

You know that you are doomed already next year. Rinos Tigers will get promoted and either Guildford or Norvan will get the promotion. Those teams will likely crush us, but not you.

I[/QUOTE]

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is strange. I see a whole rant in your post. it is very unlike you so I am surprised but maybe you join the wagon of the clown that goes by the name of dude. I have him in the ignore list because I have no patience for the stupidity and absurdity of his posts. My apologies if it was not you.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is strange. I see a whole rant in your post. it is very unlike you so I am surprised but maybe you join the wagon of the clown that goes by the name of dude. I have him in the ignore list because I have no patience for the stupidity and absurdity of his posts. My apologies if it was not you.
It was a botched reply, you can't figure that out?

Not only is your team poor, it appears you are at the bag of dicks level of intelligence.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes. I corroborated. My mistake. It was the post of the Buffon that goes by the name of dude. In my phone it shows as yours.
Please receive my sincere apologies. I take it back and I hope you disregard my reply.

fjfj1111

Dec 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
This post isn't about the RRSL but just wanted to get your guys attention..

My team is running a 7aside tournament july 23 at hugh boyd.
The tournament is in memory of Ronale Naidu, and all proceeds from this event go towards scholarships to aspiring soccer players.

we are a team short in the open mens division and the co ed division.
-open entry fee is $250 and the winning prize is $1000 (8 teams)
-co ed is $200 and the winning prize is $500 (4 teams)

if any teams or players are interested in taking part it would be greatly appreciated .
As I said it is 100% for a good cause in memory of a fallen former player.

any inquiries please contact me at 604 339 7107 . thanks and again sorry about the post unrelated to RRSL.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ummm...you should be. All posts in this thread stick very closely to the topic. :D

Very cool. Who have the scholarships gone to in the past?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0