Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RRSL Div 1 Thursday nights 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

no right peg

May 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
alikira,

As Jungleboy eluded to, club I champ, although he denies it, stuck his knee out intentionaly. Yes I had a huge moan about it, as I have a family that I would like to continue running around with. Rather than continue my rant here on TTP, I channeled my pent up anger in a piss take. We have all been there, although not everyone lets their feeling be known so explicitly. I needed to blow off some steam!
Club I champ, I don't care what your friends say about the way you play the game or how many times you try to deny it. I have been playing the game long enough to know that you made no attempt to get out of the way and stuck your knee out intentionally. I would not have lost it otherwise. You are an aggressive player and that is fine, but you made a mistake and you need to be a man and admit it. Sure there is some history between us and that is great fuel for healthy competition, regardless of how you rate me as a coach. That means nothing to me.

In regards to the Nations Cup, we were told that the team was up for grabs, we asked for it and were given the team. I have ensured that we will have a very competitive team, as does every team that enters. If this is our World Cup, why not make a go of it. Nations Cup is a great tournament, one that you want to give yourself a chance at winning! Thanks for the Best Wishes and Best of Luck to Ireland!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
alikira said:
Wayne's World, the man you refer to cares a lot about the Club. For that, he doesn't deserve to be called a wanker.
Is that all it takes? Someone call Jinky and tell him I really care about Westside.

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
alikira said:
Great job, No Right Peg. You guys must feel like you won the World Cup. At least that's the way it comes across. We all know the Richmond Premier League is the best in B.C. so those sort of results are to be expected. We all know you're trying to go for the QUAD, which is great.......unfortunately, it has already been done. Kind of like the Huns winning 9 leagues in a row. It had already been done. :D

It will have to wait until next year since they failed at Provincials...again.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
canucklehead said:
It will have to wait until next year since they failed at Provincials...again.
He can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he's talking about the RRSL Div 1 & 2, Cup & league quad.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper said:
He can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he's talking about the RRSL Div 1 & 2, Cup & league quad.

Actually, Keeper, it was the Richmond Premier League winter season - League, League Cup, Challenge Cup(all divisions) and the PROVINCIAL 'B' Cup. :D

The Dragons desperately want to win all 4. It is a great feat and one that not a lot of teams can say they've done.......

Richmond Town 2000 - QUAD Winners

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
and I thought that they were trying to complete the "shitting the bed at provincials four years in a row" quad. Two down, 2 to go for that one:)
And whatever happens at Nations Cup this year can't count towards the quad, alright, boys??;)

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
no right peg said:
alikira,

In regards to the Nations Cup, we were told that the team was up for grabs, we asked for it and were given the team. I have ensured that we will have a very competitive team, as does every team that enters. If this is our World Cup, why not make a go of it. Nations Cup is a great tournament, one that you want to give yourself a chance at winning! Thanks for the Best Wishes and Best of Luck to Ireland!

If Dragons, err...Canada win Nations Cup, I'd call for an investigation:) If found quilty, relegated from RSSL Premier to div 2. Oh...same thing:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
canucklehead said:
and I thought that they were trying to complete the "shitting the bed at provincials four years in a row" quad. Two down, 2 to go for that one:)
And whatever happens at Nations Cup this year can't count towards the quad, alright, boys??;)

Not at all, Canucklehead. The Nations Cup is the Nations Cup and can't be lumped with any other leagues/cup. :)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
alikira said:
Actually, Keeper, it was the Richmond Premier League winter season - League, League Cup, Challenge Cup(all divisions) and the PROVINCIAL 'B' Cup. :D
Standing corrected. :)

Showtime

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, Burnsie!
Do you have some issue with me that I don't know about. NRP made that post all by himself, I did not nor would I write that as I don't really give a crap about the Richmond summer league. Yes I play for the Dragons and enjoyed the piss taking that happened, but I left it at the field. It is not my world cup to win the Richmond Summer league. And yes we (Dragons) would like to win the quad, unfortunately that didn't happen this year, hopefully we can accomplish it next year. I find it hilarious that so many people are hating on us because we have a good team. Is it our fault that a large group of friends all happen to be soccer players and play on the same team. If someone wants to beat us that badly put a team together and we would love to play. Otherwise shut it. Anyways Burnsie I would love to know the issue you have with me, please do tell.

Showtime:wa:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Showtime said:
Wow, Burnsie!
Do you have some issue with me that I don't know about. NRP made that post all by himself, I did not nor would I write that as I don't really give a crap about the Richmond summer league. Yes I play for the Dragons and enjoyed the piss taking that happened, but I left it at the field. It is not my world cup to win the Richmond Summer league. And yes we (Dragons) would like to win the quad, unfortunately that didn't happen this year, hopefully we can accomplish it next year. I find it hilarious that so many people are hating on us because we have a good team. Is it our fault that a large group of friends all happen to be soccer players and play on the same team. If someone wants to beat us that badly put a team together and we would love to play. Otherwise shut it. Anyways Burnsie I would love to know the issue you have with me, please do tell.

Showtime:wa:

A little defensive, eh? How many teams have you played with over the years? :confused:

An honest question. I'm really glad the Dragons are trying to win the QUAD because it is a big deal. When you win it, you will understand. :D

Mr. L, I have nothing against you especially since we will be going to Arizona next year together. :)

Tiocfaidh Ar La

**** the Orangemen/Loyalists

Showtime

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I'm glad that you don't have issues with me as I am looking forward to our little trip next year. I have always thought of you as one of the great talents of the VMSL, Richmond league, CSL etc. I wish I had half the talent you once showed. As for the quad I can only hope we can pull it off and soon so these naysayers will leave this bitchin' alone. Oh and if you must know I only played for three teams, Burnaby Canadians for the longest time, Indo for my last two in the VMSL and now the Dragons.

Showtime:)

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Showtime said:
As for the quad I can only hope we can pull it off and soon so these naysayers will leave this bitchin' alone. Showtime:)
3 years in to this thing and nowhere even near a quad. So maybe it's time to put up or ...??? Until then; bitch away, naysayers.:D ;)

Showtime

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nucklehead,
It's actually only been two years so far this year will be three. And as for not even coming close, well we won the league, the league cup, and made it to the finals in the spring cup and provincials so I would say that is pretty close. As for the put up or ? you and others seem to be the ones talking so much about us. We don't say anything except sit back and laugh at all the trash talk. Yes it is a team goal to win the quad but I think we are trying to do it with a lot of class and go about our business. If you have such a problem with our team step up and beat us. Numbnuts:eek:

Showtime

wayne's world

Jun 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
canucklehead said:
If Dragons, err...Canada win Nations Cup, I'd call for an investigation:) If found quilty, relegated from RSSL Premier to div 2. Oh...same thing:D

of course nuckelhead will call an investigation or even protest. that's how all-blacks win any games. cheat cheat cheat :knvb: :bronco:

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have the Dragon's bought themselves a keeper yet, or has Showtime assumed the full-time shot blocking duties?

Showtime

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tuna,

We are in contract negotiations with Gigi Buffon as we speak, hopefully he can make it by September. As for now I am in the number 1 spot, but not for Nations as Rich Mann will be tending the pipes for us there.

Showtime

wayne's world

Jun 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
canucklehead said:

wow, dragons didn't choke. deserved winning but disappointed not enough ex-nationals on the team. when is forrest or onstad coming out???? looked like catso still could score. crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0