Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RRSL summer league

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
RRSL LOOKING FOR DIV 1 OR PREMIER LEVEL TEAMS FOR THURS EVENING GAMES ,
AND DIV 2 LEVEL FOR TUES STARTING IN APRIL ,PLEASE CONTACT DAVE PARK FOR INFO
PHONE 604 946 6583

Aug 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 1 Season starts on April 28th,

Richmond FC vs. Binger's Army
Westside Rinos vs. IFC Meraloma
Delta Blaze vs. Westside Rangers

Any Predictions?

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The league can only muster up 6 teams for Thursday nights? Unlucky

RFC 2 Bingers 1
Rinos 1 Muckerlomas 1
Blaze 3 Rangers 0

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, CIC.....there are 10 teams in division 2 but none of them want to play division one......imagine that......8 and 8 would be perfect. :)

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
RFC 5-1 Binger's - It was 3-1 when I got there and RFC had only 8 men on the pitch. They proceeded to score 2 more. Unbelievable!

Rino's 6-3 Muckerlomas

Aug 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rino's 6 IFC Meraloma 3

IFC Meraloma came out strong and took an early 1-0 lead. Rino's tied it up shortly thereafter on a PK. IFC Meraloma came back with another goal which the Rino's keeper had no chance on to take a 2-1 lead. About 10 minutes later the Rino's scored a nice header goal off of a corner kick to tie it at two. 1 minute before the half the Rino's took the lead, 3-2. The second half started with a weak 4th goal conceded by the IFC Meraloma keeper who lost the ball in the lights. The Rino's then scored another 2 goals off of a couple well placed shots to take a 6-2 lead. A late goal was scored by the IFC Meraloma to make it a 6-3 game.

Overall, it was a good game that very well reffed. I thought that Kirby was excellent referee and I hope the RRSL uses him on a weekly basis.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rino's 6 IFC Meraloma 3

IFC Meraloma came out strong and took an early 1-0 lead. Rino's tied it up shortly thereafter on a PK. IFC Meraloma came back with another goal which the Rino's keeper had no chance on to take a 2-1 lead. About 10 minutes later the Rino's scored a nice header goal off of a corner kick to tie it at two. 1 minute before the half the Rino's took the lead, 3-2. The second half started with a weak 4th goal conceded by the IFC Meraloma keeper who lost the ball in the lights. The Rino's then scored another 2 goals off of a couple well placed shots to take a 6-2 lead. A late goal was scored by the IFC Meraloma to make it a 6-3 game.

Overall, it was a good game that very well reffed. I thought that Kirby was excellent referee and I hope the RRSL uses him on a weekly basis.

Is that you Kirby?

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No. After playing in so many games over the years where reffing has been inconsistent, I felt that he deserved credit for a job well done.

And also that you needed to refer to yourself in the third person?

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can someone tellme the schedule for next week or atleast tell me where to find it?

I could, but I'd be more inclined to if you wrote us a match report. It is your choice whether you want to refer to yourself in the third person :wa:

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alas, some things never change.

big gk, I think this is the link to the site but no schedule posted for Div 1 yet: rrsl2008: Schedules

RFC 5 - 1 Binger's

Strange one. Both teams were pretty low on numbers, although we were able to keep our 11 guys on the pitch while RFC went down to 10 and eventually 9 due to an injury and an early departure at half-time. Not sure if they actually got down to 8 but it's possible (which is even more disturbing).

Game was pretty even 11 v. 11 and we had a good share of the ball but they were quick in attack and potted a nice goal on a through ball which the stiker chipped over an on-rushing big gk. RFC went up 2-0 on another counter attack with their striker converting a great low cross. 2-0 at halftime.

I think we rocked about 85% possession in the 2nd half but couldn't buy one, including a couple missed sitters and some pin-point crosses from Nobby Styles that should have been headed in. I think they went up 3-0 on a carbon copy of the second goal.

We finally pulled one back with LG converting from close range and we also had a peno to make it 3-2 which was missed (to put it mildly) and they got two more on counter attacks with 10 of our guys pushing for goals (and many of us, myself included, too out of shape to run back).

All in all, disappointing start to the season - particularly playing against a short-handed squad - but full credit to RFC. They defended well, their counter attack was deadly and did some nice stuff with the ball despite being a couple guys short. Nice kids as well.

Ref did a pretty solid job in the middle and it sounds like the second game was good as well.

Should have more hands on deck for next week. On to whoever the hell we play next :D

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ask and yee shall receive:

May 05.
King George Park Richmond 7.00 pm. IFC Merloma vs Richmond FC
King George Park Richmond 9.00 pm. Bingers Army vs Westside Rangers
Winskill (Turf) Tsawwassen 8.30 pm. Delta Blaze vs Rino

vanball

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gloucester Boy - the score was indeed no reflection on possession, you guys had plenty. I could not believe how many crosses were put in and how many were put over the top. It seemed like all your chances were spurned and all of ours went in. Anyway, the play was good from both sides. Vaughn was giving us a headache all game, but the crosses demanded a little more timing than was available this early in the summer season.

At the half I switched to (the always difficult to break down) 3-4-1 set up and it seemed to work :)

Agreed, the ref was good.

steve a.

Not Bright
Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
^^^^^

Nashville ( tsawassen royals ) 2 vs Vancouver ( RFC ) 1

They scored we didn't had well over 70% of the ball with many attempts wide let them stay in the game and they capitalized sounds pretty familiar to our favorite hockey team ? Anyways chitty deal but they got the W and on to next week hoping association gets open soon , love that pitch.

cheers , the Rattler

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0