Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rumble in Richmond

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW

I forgot to mention that Club Ireland has applied for the Friday night games because we are the longest standing club in Richmond that plays in the Metro League. I wonder how Mr. Yukawa will approach our request. Let's see. My son plays for Sportstown.......RUFC are idiots and Club Ireland are in division 2. Simple really. Sportstown gets the field on Friday nights. :)

We are forgetting one thing, gentlemen. We are playing in a Vancouver league and Richmond teams in the Richmond league get to play on the best fields generally. Surely, we can understand that. Whether we live in Richmond is irrelevant. The arguement(sp?) that we live in Richmond is a MOOT point.

It has sucked for years and will continue to suck. As long as we are playing Vancouver Metro soccer and we don't have a guy in our club that is in charge of scheduling parks, we will be SOL.

I was looking forward to a few RUFC games on Fridays but will now stay home. :(

Captain

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Sandman sorry for not studying your roster. I did ask if all your players grew up in Richmond b/c i didn't know and I was hoping for some clarification. I also don't know how many bby players grew up playing in bby. I do agree about Joe though he is definately dedicated and has done alot for us growing up. Although for anyone to say though that he is pulling strings for us is a bit harsh , I don't think it is fair to a man that has done as much as he has. Animal I was hearing that we were trying to get Friday at King George and that wasn't from coaches or from managers that was just a little bit of scuttlebut going around. So as Harvey has told me time and time again he hopes we get to see each other in Imperial, however i say we just play a little tennis at sportstown. Anyone else interested, but we might get kicked off the courts.
Cheers, Darby

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's all you got

Zeusy

I 've been listening to short jokes all my life that's weak.
Come on princess pull up your panties, you can do better then that I hope?

So what should I get Zeusy for Christmass:

How about Thighmaster?
I could get you the Jenny Craig Diet book.
Maybe you need a bigger belt for your fat ass..

I should just go with somethin simple like TIM HORTON DONUTS
Would you like sugar coded or you probably a CREAMPUFF LOVER?
You Pufter!
Cheer Deucy

DeucysalloverZeusylikeafatkidonasmartie

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Deuce,

Even with my huge belly I'm still 3 times the player than your midget ass!

Do they have midget soccer at the Special Olympics or do they just put your little head in your shorts and use you as a ball.

P.S. At least I made the Nations Cup Team!!!!

Deucythinksanyonewhoisntadwarfisfat!

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DEUCE IS LOOSE ON ZEUS

Zeus,

Come on CUPCAKE don't be gettin all tender on me
"Even with my huge belly I'm still 3 times the player then your midget ass".

Well admitting that you have a huge belly is the first step to accepting your FAT! That's a great start. At least I can see my shoes, and don't need someone to tape up my socks before every game.
Where's your next game Zeus? I'll be sure to bring the oxygen tanks by for ya.
So what's gonna be a thigh master or the Jenny Craig cook booK?

Your right I didn't make the Nations Cup team. But with those new signings it 's possible that you will be comin down to 1 cat.
NICE. Don't forget to bring your fat ass and I'lll bring the Tim Hortons.

Stay away from sugar keep low on the carbs, have lot's of salad and I'm sure you'll keep under 300 lbs.

Zesyssofathisnicknameshouldbefatbastard

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0