Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sad to the Crocodile hunter has passed away

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At least he died doing something he loved to do. We should all be so lucky.

If I ever die, I want my tombstone to read: "Dude succumbed to injuries suffered in a fight to the death against a 20' long Great White Shark, while surfing off the coast of Tahiti. Before taking his last breath, Dude dinned on the great beast's still beating heart, which he killed by beating it with his severed leg. Dude, and his hair, will be missed."

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
More like "Dude died from a massive corony today after having a spectacular hissy-fit when Owen Hargreaves was named captain of the England team and won the European player of the year award" (He is, after all, European). But at least Dude died doing someting he loved. Bitching like a whiny bastard over nothing.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
More like Dude was eaten alive on the beach as he was writing love letters in the sand to some Cnut in Canada.

:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's sad is that what you describe is likely to happen.

~Hargreaves = thankless Cnut.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's sad is that what you both describe is likely to happen.

~Hargreaves = thankless Cnut.
~KNVB = Cnut.

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I only do this, because some one has to!

I enjoyed his shows, as did my kids. But this is what my 11 yr old daughter came home with today!

APPARENTLY THE NEW RANGE OF 'STEVE IRWIN SUN BLOCK' HAS BEEN RECALLED AFTER THE DISCOVERY THAT IT DOESN'T PROTECT AGAINST RAYS

JIMMY NAIL HAS BEEN CHOSEN TO SING CROCODILE SHOES AT STEVE IRWINS FUNERAL. STING WAS FIRST CHOICE BUT WAS CONSIDERED INAPPROPRIATE.

How does an 11 yr old girl, in a private school come up with this?

RIP Steve

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, there's a lot of Croc Hunter jokes and imitations going around...good natured though.

"Ain't she beautiful!" (While holding a scorpion an inch from his face) :D

Again, gotta say that the man lived his dream. We'd all love to be paid to play soccer, well that guy made a career out of doing what he loved to do, full time. He leaves behind a legacy, too. It's like guys who die in a racecar, of caught in an avalanche on a back country ski trip...they're in their element, and if they are going to go, it is doing what they love to do, with no regrets. Full respect.

To a man who lived every day- RIP. :)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0