Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Saltspring Island Challenge Cup- May Long 2012

bobbywho

Apr 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey everyone, just wanted to let everyone know we our open for registration for our annual May Long weeekend challenge cup. We are currently looking for teams in the men's rec and comp divisions, Women's rec and comp both have room for 3 more teams each. Mens Over 35 is looking for 5 teams and if there is any interest we are possibly looking for a few Mens Over 40 teams. We have a new website up and running, nothing pretty but it works. Take a look and hopefully register
Salt Spring Challenge Cup

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it good? Never been there before, but want someething to replace Kelowna...Kelowna used to be epic back when I first tried it out, unfortunate it had to fold. Im assuming theres really not a whole lot to do for night life in Salt Spring...?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, it's very limited as the island doesn't really appreciate a bunch of people coming to drink their faces off. We found it hard to get a place to stay as soon as we mentioned soccer tournament they were not taking teams.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Of course u can always try and harpoon your self a hairy legged hippie lady that hasn't seen soap since she last visited the mainland

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's one thing I'll actually give props too, there is a LOT of talent there for the weekend. I don't even remember every seeing a hairy legged hippy.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The hippies want no part of you akslop. Maybe a soccer bird tho...

I've played in this tourney a few times and the competitive division is pretty strong. Saltspring's team (FC) is always good, bolstered with some good players from other clubs on the island.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0